Not quite sure what's going wrong

• Thread starter dwcgrower580
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dwcgrower580

I got this clone in the mail 3 days ago and transferred the 1x1 rockwool cube it came in into my DWC system, and it has been degrading ever since. Solution is made from RO water and ~250PPM right now, pH is 5.8. Spotting appeared on the leaves a day in but I couldn't tell why, and the leaves have been curling up despite the VPD never exceeding 1.3. As a last ditch effort to get the plant to recover, I raised to water level to reach the roots at the bottom of the net pot. I was afraid of root rot as well so I have been adding plenty of Hydroguard and cleaned things with H2O2 when I started. Thanks in advance.

Not quite sure whats going wrong
Not quite sure whats going wrong 2
Not quite sure whats going wrong 3
P

Paratwice

It almost looks like it got everything too much too quick. Sometimes the clones need a very gentle period right after transplanting to ease them into their growing environment. I'm not sure your situation but if you back off on things a little bit like light intensity and just make sure it's not drying or drowning it should come around be patient. Don't get discouraged man stuff like this happens and it's all part of it. You get better each time so keep on trucking.

Top Bottom