Not sure what's going on with my plants? First time grower trying to learn

• Thread starter Tydy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tydy

Tydy

Ill attach pics in a minute but ive had these clones for about a week and a half watering with ro water with molasses seaweed extract and a drop of urb added to it. Theyre all potted in different mediums but should have plenty of breathing room and neuts. Just transplanted a couple days ago and they seem stunted and they have odd deficiencies showing that im not sure how to solve. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

If you are trying Miracle Grow for earth that would explain a lot. Promix is the choice for weed.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
if ther all potted in deferent mediums then how are you getting the feed right do you have ph and tds meters looks like to much N .

Tydy

Tydy

I do have a ph meter, not sure what a tds meter is. Those pictures are all the same clone by the way.

Tydy

Tydy

I have it in a 5 gallon fabric pot, been watering it every couple days with about a quarter gallon since she’s so young still. Thanks for the replies.

Tydy

Tydy

Seems like I should get a tds meter and test the nutrients in the soil? I just watered so I’ll have to wait until next water to test runoff.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I do have a ph meter, not sure what a tds meter is. Those pictures are all the same clone by the way.
Tds meter gives you you ppm or parts per million reading when you make up your feed .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Good luck then you will need it buddy ....

Tydy

Tydy

I’m surprised I haven’t read that anywhere, I’ve only seen ph being important as far as the water then I just went by the instructions for adding the stuff I did about 25% of what was recommended. So at this vegetative state what ppm should I be shooting for? Thanks for all the advice.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m surprised I haven’t read that anywhere, I’ve only seen ph being important as far as the water then I just went by the instructions for adding the stuff I did about 25% of what was recommended. So at this vegetative state what ppm should I be shooting for? Thanks for all the advice.
Man it’s one of the most important tool a grower should have , ppm for veg differs between strains what strain are you growing there this is where you beginners fall down you need to do some research before you try to grow it’s not a exact science but it is science , if you are surprised you haven’t heard or read about TDS meter shows me you haven’t done research . .?

Tydy

Tydy

I’ve spent hours doing research but I guess not extensive enough. The people I watched didn’t use a tds meter but they probably already knew how much to put in. Thanks for the help, I’m growing holy modo.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve spent hours doing research but I guess not extensive enough. The people I watched didn’t use a tds meter but they probably already knew how much to put in. Thanks for the help, I’m growing holy modo.
Well there have sent you down a path you should turn around on and quickly walk back get a tds meter very cheap or very expensive which ever way you go , ppm for veg I run 700 to 1000 ,ppm hope that helps let’s see what you can bring to the table. Again best of luck . Regards One Drop .

Tydy

Tydy

Thanks for all the help brotha, I’ll definitely be keeping this forum in touch with how it goes.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks for all the help brotha, I’ll definitely be keeping this forum in touch with how it goes.
We all have your best interest at heart none of us want to see new growers get burned but it’s the only way to learn by mistakes .

Dan789

Dan789

We all have your best interest at heart none of us want to see new growers get burned but it’s the only way to learn by mistakes .
Agreed, every time I've fucked up, I vowed never to make that same mistake again...When my crop got PM and I screwed around with trying the milk/apple cider, hydrogen peroxide cure work, ended up losing the whole grow... After that, exhaust on 24/7 in bloom, watching RH and keeping circulation going, when off season vegging during the winters... never had it since.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Agreed, every time I've fucked up, I vowed never to make that same mistake again...When my crop got PM and I screwed around with trying the milk/apple cider, hydrogen peroxide cure work, ended up losing the whole grow... After that, exhaust on 24/7 in bloom, watching RH and keeping circulation going, when off season vegging during the winters... never had it since.
Damn Dan that would of been a bust but glad you have learnt and moved on yes I keep my exhaust on 24/7 as well I’m in a cold place so I use a oil heater in my shed to up the temps in my tents passive heating .

Top Bottom