Not understanding when veg starts

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't know the rules of when a plant is no longer in the seedling stage. I count from the time the seedling pops its head out of the soil.
I don’t even keep track any more - I vegged the last clones in solos for a month , does that count? I really go be when I’m ready to flower . Just me

growsince79

growsince79

My veg cabinent is small; they can only stay in it 3-4 weeks. I start counting at sprout so I can compare size to previous grows, and so I know when to plant more.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I don’t even keep track any more - I vegged the last clones in solos for a month , does that count? I really go be when I’m ready to flower . Just me
I think we can say clones aren't in the seedling stage, but I know what you mean. Since I don't grow for any commercial purpose, I veg until I think they're big enough.

I'm considering, get this, WRITING DOWN what I do and when I do it, for each grow, instead of depending on the memory of a stoner.

growsince79

growsince79

I think we can say clones aren't in the seedling stage, but I know what you mean. Since I don't grow for any commercial purpose, I veg until I think they're big enough.

I'm considering, get this, WRITING DOWN what I do and when I do it, for each grow, instead of depending on the memory of a stoner.
Thats why I do grow diarys. Pictures and dates feed ratios... I always forget to write the important stuff though...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thats why I do grow diarys. Pictures and dates feed ratios... I always forget to write the important stuff though...
I do use my old grow reports for the same purpose, but my earliest grow reports were on a site that has been dead and gone for a dozen years.

elduderito

elduderito

plans are nothing; planning is everything

I use the spreadsheet as a living document - or grow journal - it just helps me see where all my plants are at in their life cycle, estimate harvest dates, when I'll need space for clones, when to pop new seeds....

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's hard to plan ahead when breeders keep belting out great new stuff.

I had a big seed run planned to start in February. Then I tasted a few plants in my current seed run. Now the seed run will be put off until summer, I have to run clones of some of these babies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom