Notes From 22k Greenhouse-anomalies-id's

• Thread starter Albatross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Albatross

Albatross

Any thoughts or experience greatly appreciated.... Im leaning tward viral on one, genetic on another... does anyone have extensive knowledge of variegation
... how and why it may choose to show up on Cannabis absent any identifiable stimulus??

Plant count aprox 11k, new soil (ph 6-6.2)raised beds, will be managed as no till, first amendments on their way

First two pics- a random leaf deformity, it has grown out for the most part but still appears on later leaves to a lesser degree... Present on a few out of 400 of a single strain planted, started to show signs shortly after planting, leaves are still present and still green. Isolated to a single branch on one plant while the remainder of the plant is healthy.

second, third, fourth, fifth - isolated to one strain and consistant so believe it came from the mother, not correcting itself. Black Diamond OG. The plants grow strong, they are not behind other strains from the same period. One of the seedlings from the pheno hunt is also showing a similar deformity.
Remainder of pics are from our pheno hunt.... enjoy
Appreciate any and all feedback...

Albatross....

Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 2
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 3
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 4
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 5
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 6
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 7
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 8
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 9
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 10
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 11
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 12
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 13
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 14
Notes from 22k greenhouse anomalies ids 15
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Any thoughts or experience greatly appreciated.... Im leaning tward viral on one, genetic on another... does anyone have extensive knowledge of variegation
... how and why it may choose to show up on Cannabis absent any identifiable stimulus??
Plant count aprox 11k, new soil (ph 6-6.2)raised beds, will be managed as no till, first amendments on their way

First two pics- a random leaf deformity, it has grown out for the most part but still appears on later leaves to a lesser degree... Present on a few out of 400 of a single strain planted, started to show signs shortly after planting, leaves are still present and still green. Isolated to a single branch on one plant while the remainder of the plant is healthy.

second, third, fourth, fifth - isolated to one strain and consistant so believe it came from the mother, not correcting itself. Black Diamond OG. The plants grow strong, they are not behind other strains from the same period. One of the seedlings from the pheno hunt is also showing a similar deformity.
Remainder of pics are from our pheno hunt.... enjoy
Appreciate any and all feedback...

Albatross....
6.2 is a little low... is it kinda cold at night where youre at?

Albatross

Albatross

Currently yes, its like this...
rush install, new house, 100% in flower...rushed in to catch the light hours and installing dep in mid-late march when we start cycling rounds. At the moment we have fresh soil (commercial mix), a bit on the wet side, a lot of humidity, roof vents need work, no heat at night and temps dropping down to mid 40's at times while spiking in the 90's for brief periods during the day with very high RH. The house is filled with clones from various sources without being cleaned or screened or quarantined while we pop seeds in another space for future rounds..... soil has been sent for testing, water is currently RO with nothing added back in.....All things on the list to fix/do in the next month or so.... but it has brought up some interesting anomalies.

Some really interesting leaf deformities, some variegation, the soil still breaking down has some interesting fungal growth....
mushrooms...

and some priceless lessons on the horizon.... lol

IMG 1780
IMG 1773
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Root rot would be my first guess when I see dimpling on the leaves like that.

I've seen it in my outdoor grow when I didn't have good drainage, or compacted soil ,staying too wet.

But let's hope the real pros chime in here.

Best of luck.
Peace

Top Bottom