Noticed leaf’s have light blotching.. any advice.

• Thread starter Skidoo850
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skidoo850

Leafs look to have a little light color in them. Any advice?? This is the exact schedule.
Apollo 13 plants. Haven’t transplanted in 5 gallon fabric pots yet.
Soil is fox farm.

Noticed leafs have light blotching any advice
Noticed leafs have light blotching any advice 2
E

Eclipted

Which fox farm soil? If it’s ocean forest it already runs hot you could be overdosing your plants, I do see some yellowing tips even on some new growth which means nute burn to me. It doesn’t all look like nute burn tho which is weird, maybe when you topped them and turned brightness up on the lights is shocked them and they shed some leaves bc of it. Wait for some others advice for now this is just my 2 cents

S

Skidoo850

Which fox farm soil? If it’s ocean forest it already runs hot you could be overdosing your plants, I do see some yellowing tips even on some new growth which means nute burn to me. It doesn’t all look like nute burn tho which is weird, maybe when you topped them and turned brightness up on the lights is shocked them and they shed some leaves bc of it. Wait for some others advice for now this is just my 2 cents

IMG 0308
S

Skidoo850

Yeah when I topped them and watered they shot up in heigh overnight and next day getting to close to lights. Lights jumped up to like 475. Thought that’s why. Guess I’ll flush them good.

Choppr

Choppr

Looks like they need a good watering...especially if temps were too high.

Top Bottom