Novelty Seeds 2015 !!! Old Stuff

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Any plans on growing them out?

Hopefully yes, if good conditions... was called last june to Colorado to help with 400 plant op for about 6 months, physically I could barely make 3 wks because of altitude sickness, I had to pray to get back home, plenty of herbals, but I couldn't do 10 k feet on mountain, just too much, I must had the bends or something... but it was indeed perfect but just couldn't do it... but am itching to sprout... all in cold storage and prime condition...
Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Man does that lineup bring back the good memories. Nice!!!!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Baltimore chillllin' here man, those seed catalogs tho lol that's some ishhh right there. See where Greenthumb & BOG get it from lol

Much luv

Our whole crew moved to Bmore in 92 when them good Mayor Kurt Shmoke decriminalized marijuana there. I can't remember if it was true decriminalized but he instructed the Popo to make Mj a very low priority. My first townhouse was near Patterson Park and cost $200 a month to rent :) great times, except when we lost the best Northern Lights cut ever. At that time bmore was one of the safer places to grow without paranoia. Miss that cut terribly and one of the main reasons I signed up here is to find a source of NL5 :confused:

Skunked

Skunked

Our whole crew moved to Bmore in 92 when them good Mayor Kurt Shmoke decriminalized marijuana there. I can't remember if it was true decriminalized but he instructed the Popo to make Mj a very low priority. My first townhouse was near Patterson Park and cost $200 a month to rent :) great times, except when we lost the best Northern Lights cut ever. At that time bmore was one of the safer places to grow without paranoia. Miss that cut terribly and one of the main reasons I signed up here is to find a source of NL5 :confused:
My dad grew up in Patterson park, I was probably a baby lol. I know when you get caught with a bag they tend to just take it and throw it in the sewer and break your pipe etc. but feel free to message me so we don't take up chilly thread!

Respect.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Damn was that just to make me extremely jealous, or do you plan on popping any of those? I bet there's a lot of work, and you may not have 95% germ rates, but there's probably quite a few plants in their that would be serious contenders with a lot of the flowers around now.

Just got some "white rhino" that is supposedly a old pheno found from some Amsterdam seeds around 20 or so years, didn't get the whole story, but that bud had thaw super old school smell that you don't get anymore. Probly a bit less potent than a OG, but he said it yielded great and people still love it.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Is DC going legal soon? I thought they voted to allow recreational use recently for adults. I'd love to visit the capital and smoke tough, eat some edibles, then go visit the meuseums there, seriously some of the best in the country all packed into a few bloocks

chillywilly

chillywilly

Is DC going legal soon? I thought they voted to allow recreational use recently for adults. I'd love to visit the capital and smoke tough, eat some edibles, then go visit the meuseums there, seriously some of the best in the country all packed into a few bloocks
U got to find good folks, most of the U 's got em... I'm close to a U, them folk good till they see ...but close circles here...
Peace cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hopefully I will get it together when I stop smoking...ha-ha...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Damn was that just to make me extremely jealous, or do you plan on popping any of those? I bet there's a lot of work, and you may not have 95% germ rates, but there's probably quite a few plants in their that would be serious contenders with a lot of the flowers around now.

Just got some "white rhino" that is supposedly a old pheno found from some Amsterdam seeds around 20 or so years, didn't get the whole story, but that bud had thaw super old school smell that you don't get anymore. Probly a bit less potent than a OG, but he said it yielded great and people still love it.
Not trying to make any jealous by any means... at all... I've seen many, but just to share my tiny seed lot compared to what I had from NM with the real original strains I lost 30+ yrs ago... I would like to oversee some projects but I know I can't see them all...when I do... u will most definitely know... Let's for now get past 9/2015 and the cern... Pope... Obama. Big brother... HAARP...Meteor shower and then some... 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+
PEACE cw

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

:watching:
Not trying to make any jealous by any means... at all... I've seen many, but just to share my tiny seed lot compared to what I had from NM with the real original strains I lost 30+ yrs ago... I would like to oversee some projects but I know I can't see them all...when I do... u will most definitely know... Let's for now get past 9/2015 and the cern... Pope... Obama. Big brother... HAARP...Meteor shower and then some... 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+
PEACE cw

Were you in DMV a few years ago during the 2012 HAARP earthquake? That was crazy train. I was taking a nap in bed and my whole compound (9'oclock on the beltway) started shaking like crazy! Woke me up and thought the world was ending! DC had its first ever earthquake and Hurricane Sandy conveniently missed DC and Manhattan :) Looks like the system worked. Kinda. :joyful:

Last edited:
chillywilly

chillywilly

Yeah, know what u mean...I was cutting grass during the quake, as matter of fact, that was DC s second earthquake, the first in 2010 at 4 am. I may sound kind of jittery of upcoming events which may or may not happen, but here we got key eyewitness, two in fact of major conspiracy with the shape-shifting reptilians and one- word government... No joke...one friend abducted off the street by the MIB!! the guy told me what happened to him, in the roughly 10 minutes of my friend telling me, 3 different helicopter s flew over us, the last was the one of those secret black helicopter, the one that makes NO sound at all!! it followed me a week later...another incident of another friend went for job interview a couple of blocks from the White House on K street, stumbled onto the wrong (right) floor, overheard a conversation concerning the then president (1991)...figure... and that New World order to begin... The (Alien) ahem, uh was giving the orders... The name of it, him or whatever this being called KRLLL... THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS
... that guy run for his life and went underground , but we got the info within minutes of the incident... Now we can see the inhuman laws being enacted on mankind, THEY are playing both sides against the middle, the citizens of earth have become game pieces... the breakdown of humanity... This right here in DC.... it's crazy! I feel like I just smoked some haze!! lol..
Peace cw

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Some of those reptile guys are good,
Upload 2015 9 5 7 23 1

And some not so much,lol.
Upload 2015 9 5 7 23 46

Latest posts

Top Bottom