Novelty Seeds 2015 !!! Old Stuff

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

hahahahahaaa ...yea, it's true...I did an outdoor grow in 1999 or 2000 here in DC, during one of those years I had to journey to my spot in rock creek park, that grow was strange, my area was 'visited' one plant in particular that grew straight up now looked as if it was stepped on... There was a grass feild not far from the spot and the grass in spot had landing gear marks and the crop circle look, mashed down but in a organized way...that grow area that I had for over 17 years i saw all kinds of stuff...if u want check my other thread DC outdoor grow old stuff...they looked for that girl Sandra Levey in the woods and came just feet away with bulldozer paving a trail...all was well though...
On another note I was ' visited' when I was in Oklahoma city, from the Serious solar system... no joke... stayed one week as I was in the shelter, I was very ill then, the guy told me that ganja is good for what I was dealing with at time and we panhandled some funds and got some joints, 1$ each then...the guy was very tall , I'd say near 7'....I saw things I can certainly say was out of the ordinary...
Peace cw (that's cool fish) hahaha

chillywilly

chillywilly

Of the grows I've done:
C99
OGBG(TH seed)
BOGGLEgum
Bog bubble
Leda uno
Lemon grass Thai
Hawaiian indica (classics seed co)
Humbolt/mighty mite/ mango
Spice(Mr nice)
Maui x Burmese
Flo
Sweet skunk x fukin' incredible
Purple skunk
California girl(general g)
Cali girl x purple skunk
Cherry bomb indica(reeferman)
Strawberry cough
Strawberry c x C99 x purple papaya x mikado
Mikado
OGBG x Sweet sk/fukin' incredible
Lion heart(almighty)
Lion heart x mikado
Papaya(nirvana)
Hawaiian indica x C99
Rox (Paradise)
Rox x lion heart
Cinderella 99 grapefruit Sativa s1
Dannyboy BX
Cali orange
Orange skunk
White Lady (Sativa seedbank)
Williams wonder

Now currently working on original Dannyboy...
Peace cw

mack 10

mack 10

Omg, you have the purple passion!
Probly the last person with it.
Please f2 those jems. Those old dj short via Dutch Passion are golden.
Blue velvet , Blue Heaven and Flo too.

I would give a fair bit to own those jems.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
All my Dj shorts came from Marc Emery when Dj got screwed by Dutch passion... I had to wait two weeks for the Blue Heaven, Marc wrote me said Dj was producing the seeds and were 'curing' , so those were straight fresh seeds 1999... the purple passion was got from old original attitude seeds!!
They had poor germ rates only two beans left.
Peace cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
All my Dj shorts came from Marc Emery when Dj got screwed by Dutch passion... I had to wait two weeks for the Blue Heaven, Marc wrote me said Dj was producing the seeds and were 'curing' , so those were straight fresh seeds 1999... the purple passion was got from old original attitude seeds!!
They had poor germ rates only two beans left.
Peace cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

What I would really like to do is flying Dutchmen's Twister, it's a nl#5 x sk#1 x pure haze. Got em from gypsy at seed boutique, bought 3 packs after hearing from 2 of cannabis college staff chimed in about it. At the time it Amsterdamer and film star Gardner, they both spoke highly of it and one those guys went to Seedism co. with Twista 108.
My other would be Salmon Creek big bud,got that from hemp depot Hillbilly dreams co. Some say it was Steve Tuck, at that time many of the train wreck, scbb, herijuana, lambs bread skunk and another he did, but it was Hillbilly dreams...the co quickly folded but hemp depot got a few and I may be wrong, but Tuck was arrested for about 18 months or so. But he had a whole lot of Cali genetics...but then those seeds were like 2-300$ + for a pack , my fingers curled back of the keyboard lol...
Peace cw

Cryptic

Cryptic

:watching:

Were you in DMV a few years ago during the 2012 HAARP earthquake? That was crazy train. I was taking a nap in bed and my whole compound (9'oclock on the beltway) started shaking like crazy! Woke me up and thought the world was ending! DC had its first ever earthquake and Hurricane Sandy conveniently missed DC and Manhattan :) Looks like the system worked. Kinda. :joyful:
lol last earthquake we had here in bmore made me think i was just really high. i was chilling smoking and watching a movie dolo and everything started swaying. when it stopped i opened my door to a crowd of neighbors standing outside, i asked if it was a earthquake and most said they think so, i shrugged my shoulders and got back to smoking.

chillywilly

chillywilly

You still holding them maui's?!?! My goodness!
Holdings untill ...if no then no... But then.... Hmmm...if I'm gone...maybe put some out ...dealing only Med grade only... Too many Kushes out there... Contaminated... Keep the dibs up...originals... How we keep strains... True...no crosses... No hybrid... Forever stamps....

chillywilly

chillywilly

These folk off the chain here in DC... I may have to pack up ...and leave...some folks up in Colorado called me up, ...got family issues right now and a landscape season to deal with, so I ma stick around for now...hmmm....DC gone straight to the dogs...expensive brothel... Electricity is costly like Dom champagne, we paying out the ass for basics... Yeah, the nation's capital... ha!!! I'm a true native...this shit here is wack!?!!big time...to those who don't know about DC... The rep(tillian)ublicans have taken over, human laws no longer exist... They Live...we ...(to them) don't... New level of Aparthied...level 9...many asleep, mind washed, hoodwinky, bamboozle ment, zombified... The black flying triangles all over the place....chem trails line up the skies, people strangely ill for no reason...they drumming up a scenario for 'us'...no theories, just facts...inside folks...
Peace...
cw

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Holdings untill ...if no then no... But then.... Hmmm...if I'm gone...maybe put some out ...dealing only Med grade only... Too many Kushes out there... Contaminated... Keep the dibs up...originals... How we keep strains... True...no crosses... No hybrid... Forever stamps....
I hear you on that! Constantly on the chase for pure ness! My hat is off to you! Keep uo the good work!

chillywilly

chillywilly

Kool, I'm going to soon when I can...it is supposed to be a nl#5/ sk#1/ haze...I have what little info on it from yrs back when I was at the library of Congress doing my research, it supposed to be a special strain...Amsterdamer is said to b with Seedism as their Twista 108 has it in there crossed with cheese...
cw...

Top Bottom