November Harvests: What are your plans for your buds? Let's get hyped!

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hi y'all! Milson here. I told a guy named @B.S.G that i would do a November harvest thread, and i remembered!

So if y'all got a harvest coming this month (or you just had one), let's post our pics here and talk about our plans for the incoming harvest!! I'm talking whole crops, little buds...hey if you've got a male that's popping off his nanners and you're hype about it, let's see it!

Going to drip mine out a plant a time. This is Chemdog, and my plan for her is night time smoke along with using the lower stuff to make edibles that my wife likes especially. About 17 days out!
IMG 20201107 173421421
IMG 20201107 173356582 HDR
IMG 20201107 173439540

(Btw, this is all love and good vibes please. It's a hype thread! We can leave critiques for somewhere else unless someone asks).

BigCube

BigCube

I've got a harvest coming up at the end of the month. The UV is on right now so a little less than 2 weeks to go.

One is a gelato. The other Is my gelato x master kush. I grew them side by side to see how they differ.

They are under a 240w kingbrite quantum board. 2 20w 660nm red led on for last 6 weeks of flower. And 2 35w UVB bulbs on 6 hours a day for the last 2 weeks.

20201106 080536
20201106 080544
20201106 081816

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I've got a harvest coming up at the end of the month. The UV is on right now so a little less than 2 weeks to go.

One is a gelato. The other Is my gelato x master kush. I grew them side by side to see how they differ.

They are under a 240w kingbrite quantum board. 2 20w 660nm red led on for last 6 weeks of flower. And 2 35w UVB bulbs on 6 hours a day for the last 2 weeks.

View attachment 1053439View attachment 1053440View attachment 1053438
Those trichs remind me of sour patch kids! Looking like frostttttttttt!!!!

When you say it's yours, do you mean you crossed it?

BigCube

BigCube

Those trichs remind me of sour patch kids! Looking like frostttttttttt!!!!

When you say it's yours, do you mean you crossed it?

Yeah. Made a few crosses I'm testing out. This one seems ok so far. But time will tell. I also have a blueberry kush x master kush I'm working on just starting week 2 of flower.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah. Made a few crosses I'm testing out. This one seems ok so far. But time will tell. I also have a blueberry kush x master kush I'm working on just starting week 2 of flower.
I have some reg MK seeds coming from Nirvana for next year. Your crosses look great! I take it you really like Master Kush?

BigCube

BigCube

I have some reg MK seeds coming from Nirvana for next year. Your crosses look great! I take it you really like Master Kush?

I like all kush 🤣
But really it was the one make around at the time. My dad put all his old harvested plants outside to re-veg so he could get some clones, once they started flowering again we let the male seed them.

What I crossed was master kush with:
Gelato (same one I've been growing)
Jah
Blueberry kush

I'm looking in to getting some more genetics and playing with crosses. It just sucks with my 4 plant limit.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I like all kush 🤣
But really it was the one make around at the time. My dad put all his old harvested plants outside to re-veg so he could get some clones, once they started flowering again we let the male seed them.

What I crossed was master kush with:
Gelato (same one I've been growing)
Jah
Blueberry kush

I'm looking in to getting some more genetics and playing with crosses. It just sucks with my 4 plant limit.
What's Jah like?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hwy bro, never really done edibles, curing will be in a tent, dry until almost snapping branches then jars, normally around 10 days or so hanging.
I see you scrog so prob less fluff than me, but i find it a very good use. My wife and I use a Levo 2 and really like it. Trim and larf goes in there and we make infused grapeseed oil for baked goods. Super worthwhile purchase!

Not that you asked lol just throwing it out there in case you or anyone has their interest piqued.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks for the info bro, that's 16 plants sog in a 2ft x 2ft tent, had to add net as the colas were falling over lol 👍
4 x 3 gal pots with 4 plants per pot, was a little test, but won't mix plants in same pots again

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Thanks for the info bro, that's 16 plants sog in a 2ft x 2ft tent, had to add net as the colas were falling over lol 👍
4 x 3 gal pots with 4 plants per pot, was a little test, but won't mix plants in same pots again
That's some going in a 2x2, mine is a 2x4 and I can't really imagine 32 plants in there, well not even 16 :-)

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks, yes I wanted to push the space to the max lol, they were all clones except the plant in far left corner which was the mother,
I was heading(hoping) for 8oz lol but I'm thinking 5ish, they are getting heavy and dense now, day 55 of 12/12 today. I will add updated images here later.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I am on day 40 of flower the strain is 3 in the Pink by Exotic Genetix from clone. Currently I have 8 in a 4x4 under an ROI E680 LED being fed Megacrop 1 part, Recharge, Massive Bloom, and Fish Shit.
I might pull one day 56 and still be included in the November harvest although the guy I got this cut from said he likes to let them go 9 weeks. I will check the trichomes at different stages and see what I feel is best might do a few days in between some and see if there's a difference.

20201107 191643

20201107 212348

This round while growing these the defoliation method I used was a half ass one around day 7, then another heavier one on day 20.
Next run I will not leave so many lower buds, do a heavy defoliation day 1 and possibly only leave the top 2-3 nodes per branch.

20201107 212427

Last edited:
Top Bottom