Now u like Arizona

• Thread starter Easyrasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easyrasta

We are getting flooded with a bunch of opportunist wanting to capitalize on our new mm law.
Everyone was down on my ass backward state and now here u come.
I hope the health department keeps slots open for the mom and pop shops and keep all these out of state carpetbaggers out.
my two cents
peace
Ez

Images
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I agree, its going to be difficult though considering your proximity to California! Get your friends organized, start writing letters to your politicians, the health department, and most importantly the newspapers explaining the need for az based dispensaries. On the other hand, I caution not to exclude every outsider, as I am sure some will bring more to the table then they will take from it, strains, knowledge, experience, etc.

E

Easyrasta

i dont want to keep everyone out, one or two walmarts is cool, but those of us that arent in it just for the money to be able to keep them legit. This bill is for those that need it, but not at 400 an ounce.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>A lot of hemp in Arizona:giggle

gtd

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

All I know is a couple years back,While in town on a trip with a buddy of mine,We/I mean he paid $100 for a track of some mid grades!!You guys should be glad that you might actually be getting some decent herb around there now!!None of that hemp like GTD said!!:fixed:

E

Easyrasta

All I know is a couple years back,While in town on a trip with a buddy of mine,We/I mean he paid $100 for a track of some mid grades!!You guys should be glad that you might actually be getting some decent herb around there now!!None of that hemp like GTD said!!:fixed:

i put my harem up against yours any day

I

ibTheMan

Cali guys took over Michigan dispensaries, ive been to 3 or 4 and half the people and most the weed is from Cali, most is poor quality and over priced, so AZ, you should expect the same, for sure.

E

Easyrasta

i would not have a problem with most of the growers i see on these boards coming over, i'll bake a cake for u when u come. however, i know those arent the peeps with the dineros that are coming.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Yep, the flow from here will run RIGHT into Arizona. Cant say I have not thought on capitalizing on the idea myself, but I am not a greedy bitch so I will pass. Sadly big money will roll in and I just hope some of you guys get great meds and some quality shops to keep people in need happy instead of just trying to get rich.

winta

winta

there is some fire in az dont sleep ;) easy and az grow n smoke (sorry if i fucked your name up lol) seem to have a bunch of top notch shit in their gardens! the super shit just not whats in heavy circulation thats all..its just in the shadows but im sure all kinds of shit gonna come out the wood work! congrats az

Venom818

Venom818

Cali guys took over Michigan dispensaries, ive been to 3 or 4 and half the people and most the weed is from Cali, most is poor quality and over priced, so AZ, you should expect the same, for sure.

LMAO i bet most of the elite strains there come from cali, u should be thanking cali bro not hating

Latest posts

Top Bottom