• Thread starter Easyrasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
My definition of hemp is what some would call Fire/AAA DANK:giggle
Depending on your standards really<<>>If people in AZ saw my dank>>there heart would stop,asked to be slapped twice and call em Sally<<
>>I however would not bring my AAA stock to AZ<<I dont like Arizona. I was stranded in a horseshit city once:giggle

>>Im just saying:)

gtd

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Well let's see now. Az sells its water rights to Cali from the Colorado River. Az sells power from the Palo Verde Plant. What's next? Oh yeah, Disp. locations.

southstreets

southstreets

they sell all the water to us cuz theres no body who needs water and power out there!! come on people arn't movin out there in hoards.. lol.. might change now with herb gettin legalized though!! lol

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

LMAO i bet most of the elite strains there come from cali, u should be thanking cali bro not hating

Don't shit yourself. Lot of people in AZ. have been ordering from across the pond since The Seed Bank and S.S.S.C. opened.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't shit yourself. Lot of people in AZ. have been ordering from across the pond since The Seed Bank and S.S.S.C. opened.

See thats what I call hemp<<^^^^^^^^^

Is that wrong of me???

gtd

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

they sell all the water to us cuz theres no body who needs water and power out there!! come on people arn't movin out there in hoards.. lol.. might change now with herb gettin legalized though!! lol

I guess it is kind of tough refusing you guys since your paying mini bar prices for electricity. LOL

southstreets

southstreets

never had any real kill out there but in cali i got it everyday!! lol.. found tons of bobby brown though..

B

blazingimmortal

Finally AZ has done it :smiley_joint:

Whats up Danny??? Hit me up ASAP bro

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally AZ has done it :smiley_joint:

Whats up Danny??? Hit me up ASAP bro

Hey blazer:passingjoint:
I totally forgot you was in AZ>>nothing but hemp right????

hope you and your fam are having a most excellent thanksgiving

gtd

aleYarok

aleYarok

lol me and my dad left az to grow in cali.
i like cali much better.

I

ibTheMan

LMAO i bet most of the elite strains there come from cali, u should be thanking cali bro not hating

Oh i should thank them a? for haven 30 types of cali weed in my michigan all from cali and there being 2 or 3 good ones tops for 30 a gram?, when alot michigan growers grow better shit then most these people from cali, and wont buy mich weed cause they get cali overflow for dirt cheap that crap. its bullshit.
AZ is in for the same BS.

sky high

sky high

Yup, EasyRasta, the circus has come to town...

njoy the freedoms while you can...'cus changes will come shortly after the bozos take up shop and the fat girls start sportin' the "$5 joints" signs on Speedway blvd.....

wot a mess.....

s h

southstreets

southstreets

Oh i should thank them a? for haven 30 types of cali weed in my michigan all from cali and there being 2 or 3 good ones tops for 30 a gram?, when alot michigan growers grow better shit then most these people from cali, and wont buy mich weed cause they get cali overflow for dirt cheap that crap. its bullshit.
AZ is in for the same BS.

:rofl .... i dont think so bro.. but everyones got a dream!! lol

E

Easyrasta

yup all you funny mofos need to stay the fuck out, ill stay here with my hemp and wait till cali falls into the pacific.
peace

Tw60days4
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I think the over flow from Ca into other medical states are all people that failed in some way or other here in cali. You have to be on top of your shit here and IMHO that isn't very hard to do if you have any brains, persistence and patients. I have brokered so much stuff from working in dispensaries for a number of years; And I'll tell ya the "shit" weed that gets handed back is from a "shithead"! lol straight up. They tell you sometime how they fucked up their crop or chopped early because they need money or they don't even know what they are growing and still looks crappy or it's not dried/cured/manicured right or they didn't give a shit bout the plants or it's has powder mold/webs/dead bugs/budrot and they are retarded enough to think someone will take let alone smoke it.

Worst of all you see a lot of them every week... That's what I think a lot of that over flow is. Some good people might make their way but if your doing fine and happy in cali... why leave. If I was a more business type I think a hydro store would be a home run.

My best friend just moved to Phoenix a month ago to take care of his mom. He will get a little setup and his medical once it's all set there and I'll make sure has has some dank ass clones to bust out that's for sure.

Jah Bless

Latest posts

Top Bottom