• Thread starter fawnridge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Dragons hashplant.

Typically in the acrid, hashy, funky, some get some lemon rind type smells.

Dhp
Dragons hashplant f2 photo 2
Dragons hashplant f2
Dragons hashplant photo 3
Dragons hashplant 1
Dragons hashplant 2

fawnridge

fawnridge

yes and yes. www.dragonsflamegenetics.com

heres some celestial dragon - (stardawg x dragons stash f2)

Typically shes earth sour gas terps. some get chocolately, some are straight gasView attachment 1348187View attachment 1348188View attachment 1348189View attachment 1348190View attachment 1348191
Do you sell less than 10 seeds at a time. I've already pissed away $250 on seeds and just would like 3 or 4 fems to try. I'm going to collect seed in Jamaica over the next few weeks and hoping start some fresh plants, outdoors, when we get back.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Do you sell less than 10 seeds at a time. I've already pissed away $250 on seeds and just would like 3 or 4 fems to try. I'm going to collect seed in Jamaica over the next few weeks and hoping start some fresh plants, outdoors, when we get back.

Part of the issue with your seeds is where you bought them. We're frequently seeing complaints from people ordering from Pacific Seeds. They keep receiving autoflowering plants instead of photoperiod plants. Anyway, Pacific Seeds doesn't have a great reputation here.

I hear good things on the farm about @Dragonsflame Genetics. I haven't run them yet but others here have. North Atlantic Seed Company is another to look at. They have a few seeds as cheap as $2.00 each. I have shopped them several times without issue. There's others too.

fawnridge

fawnridge

Part of the issue with your seeds is where you bought them. We're frequently seeing complaints from people ordering from Pacific Seeds. They keep receiving autoflowering plants instead of photoperiod plants. Anyway, Pacific Seeds doesn't have a great reputation here.

I hear good things on the farm about @Dragonsflame Genetics. I haven't run them yet but others here have. North Atlantic Seed Company is another to look at. They have a few seeds as cheap as $2.00 each. I have shopped them several times without issue. There's others too.
Thanks. I've already reached out to my friends in Jamaica and they're collecting seeds for us.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thanks. I've already reached out to my friends in Jamaica and they're collecting seeds for us.
Those are likely regular seeds. I would absolutely grow them so that's not what I mean. Just be prepared to cull any males that you might have.

fawnridge

fawnridge

Those are likely regular seeds. I would absolutely grow them so that's not what I mean. Just be prepared to cull any males that you might have.
I figure if I can choose 12 of the biggest, fattest seeds and start them all, I'll get a couple of females.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I figure if I can choose 12 of the biggest, fattest seeds and start them all, I'll get a couple of females.
If you start all 12, you should have at least 50% or more females. It's hard to say for sure with such a small sample size but cannabis tends to produce slightly more female plants than males.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

My feminized packs are 6 beans, but they sell out very quickly, I think only ones left on my site are my zamal dreams line, which is a heavy tropical thin leaf x Heavy modern Broadleaf type (Zamaldelca x Orange Dreams reversal)

My regular packs have 10 seeds.

Either way, they also include a freebie pack of 10 as well.

Whether you decide to get DFG seeds or not, something to really consider any time you are buying seed, and any time you are looking to source genetics, the climate zone absolutely matters for outdoor genetics. Finding breeders or locals that are breeding outdoor selections in your area and climate will always be better than sourcing beans from faraway places with different climate zones, and to help avoid wasting money...doing research / finding grow logs / reviews of their work, with actual photos of grows outdoor... Everything from trigger time, flower time, hardiness, tolerating local soil and weather patterns, all of that comes from breeding and selecting in a particular region. I'm not meaning to tell you your business, or try to sell you anything, just saying in general, taking random seed from the tropics and growing them on the mainland outdoor, is also a gamble of a season. Plants built and selected in heat and humidity, especially a place like Jamaica, Hawaii, etc. that have more equatorial daylight hours and no frost to worry about vs the USA full term grow shape a line differently. Just some food for thought.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

My feminized packs are 6 beans, but they sell out very quickly, I think only ones left on my site are my zamal dreams line, which is a heavy tropical thin leaf x Heavy modern Broadleaf type (Zamaldelca x Orange Dreams reversal)

My regular packs have 10 seeds.

Either way, they also include a freebie pack of 10 as well.

Whether you decide to get DFG seeds or not, something to really consider any time you are buying seed, and any time you are looking to source genetics, the climate zone absolutely matters for outdoor genetics. Finding breeders or locals that are breeding outdoor selections in your area and climate will always be better than sourcing beans from faraway places with different climate zones, and to help avoid wasting money...doing research / finding grow logs / reviews of their work, with actual photos of grows outdoor... Everything from trigger time, flower time, hardiness, tolerating local soil and weather patterns, all of that comes from breeding and selecting in a particular region. I'm not meaning to tell you your business, or try to sell you anything, just saying in general, taking random seed from the tropics and growing them on the mainland outdoor, is also a gamble of a season. Plants built and selected in heat and humidity, especially a place like Jamaica, Hawaii, etc. that have more equatorial daylight hours and no frost to worry about vs the USA full term grow shape a line differently. Just some food for thought.

Somehow I missed the part where these beans will be growing outside. It's important just like @Dragonsflame said about choosing genetics that will finish in your area. I'm a greenhouse grower during the summer months. Come fall, weather becomes unstable and temperatures are regularly hitting the dew point. Dew point is what you worry about with cannabis, not frost. So yes, I would still grow those Jamaican beans ... but I'd grow them inside. They would never finish in a Michigan summer ...

Top Bottom