NUG SHOTS...Triangle kush, the white, wifi, pphunk, true og.

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Thats right.......

True og
2 month cure
Nug shotstriangle kush the white wifi pphunk true og
Nug shotstriangle kush the white wifi pphunk true og 2
Nug shotstriangle kush the white wifi pphunk true og 3

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

the triangle is pretty damn flame...but the white is an all time favorite....right up there with the white pimpslap.

the pphunk is a lighter funky bitch that never yields but man she is delicious

the true og will always have a place in my heart...shes been my bread and butter for ever, but after 3 yrs of smoking her straight...I'm leaning towards other flavors and seem to be getting my dick knocked in the dirt on a daily basis lately.......

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah got my ass droolin brah! Super frosty nugs. I LOVE seein pics like these! Great photography too. I miss my cut of the White! Never ran any of the others, but that True Og and WiFi r callin me!!! Were u the farmer with the skillz? Awesome job if it was!!
Qq

altimood

altimood

Elite dankness DWD. Looks great man. Makes me want to blaze up! I have some triangle finishing right now and it's kicking off a nice pine fuel smell. Cheers man!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Beautiful pics and some frosty nugz DwD, great job! So what are you using for nutes and what kinda lights too?

Illmind

Illmind

Grown by growmaster i forgot to mention.. Big up gm btw. Well i guess it was all for nothing. Enjoy your triangle kush.. if u want have a mod edit em out.. thought u might wanna see the verified nugs but I guess u could careless..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Your always trolling my shit.......

your pic shows me nothing, due to the extremely low quality of the pictures. I can't see nug structure or anything, and it seems your implying that this is not the real triangle kush....

so.....

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

not to mention the fact the only record of growmaster having triangle was an outdoor grow by his friend with bud rot and shit....my guess is thats what your puffing.

what gives illmind? not the real triangle in your book.

Latest posts

Top Bottom