NugSmasher Grower Appreciation Giveaway - Enter chance to win a NugSmasher Pro

• Thread starter NugSmasher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
5k? Is it huge? Will it fit in a garage? It must squish a half pound at a time.
NugSmasher Pro is 26" tall x 15" wide, weight is 212 lbs and has 7"x 10" plates . Good luck and thank you for your entry!!

NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
i just looked online and there are different models anywhere from 499 dollars to 3800 but none at a 5k value?
also, is this winning price only for THC farmers or are you posting that to other community platforms?
NugSmasher Pro Retail value 4996.00
i just looked online and there are different models anywhere from 499 dollars to 3800 but none at a 5k value?
also, is this winning price only for THC farmers or are you posting that to other community platforms?
Thanks for your entry NugSmasher Pro retail value is 4996.00 also NugSmasher® has paid for all prizes, sales tax, and shipping within the contiguous US. Your welcome to share opportunity.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
NugSmasher Pro Retail value 4996.00

Thanks for your entry NugSmasher Pro retail value is 4996.00 also NugSmasher® has paid for all prizes, sales tax, and shipping within the contiguous US. Your welcome to share opportunity.
is this contest only for THCfarmers?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I just spotted the Touch version of this lovely machine and now I really want that one instead.... Typical me... LOL

NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
Happy Friday!! Make sure to get your entry in to win a NugSmasher Pro!!!
Rosin

Oldman13

Oldman13

View attachment 1211308

Grower Appreciation Giveaway -https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway
Have you been looking for a new way to extract concentrates? NugSmasher has you covered, we’re giving away a NugSmasher Pro to one lucky winner! All you have to do is sign up with your email address at the link below for your chance to win.

https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway

NugSmasher® has paid for all prizes, sales tax, and shipping within the contiguous US. Non US residents are welcome to enter however all duties, taxes and shipping costs will be winners responsibility. Entry requires a valid email address. NugSmasher will ship prizes to winners. Winners' names may be made public.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+. Chances to win, depends on the number of entries. This giveaway starts 1/28/2022 and ends 2/28/2022.
Smash that – – oh dear. I hope my email address is valid! Then again I might have got caught up in one-to-many twisties I mean my phone is constantly telling me... My internet is turned off and then I half a second and three twisty later is miraculously working oh yeah I was looking everywhere for my aquarium pump I found it one day and saw that it was working so I decided to put it in a safe place so I can use it to aerate my guano tea hehehe so after I put it in a safe place I've never seen again I think that was about a year ago? So I guess I had to come up with my own solution until somebody things that guy driving a bright orange McLaren who stole my aquarium pump and I guess this is my solution da da da oh,... Da da da – – –
0204222228 Film4
should have seen the bubbler Stone Wiz past my head when I first attempted pulling extinguisher trigger very slowly to see how it was going to Bubble man, did it ever bubble ! Oh my God I thought it blew a hole in the bottom of the bucket but now you just The Sound it made is it quizzed passed by my ear ricocheting off the wall behind me I tried to gradually pull it a few more times but that old fire extinguisher was having no part of that! So I had to rig up a more pressure friendly release mechanism! Well oh gosh darn it I didn't get it in the picture well if my phone will corroborate something it doesn't do very often anymore well we try I mean it's a very very intricate piece of equipment I would hate for you to miss it well darn it it says Nope not happening maybe I can send it later when my phone isn't so grumpy that's what happens happen when you tell Google how stupid they are it's always repercussions remember that you have freedom of speech as long as you can accept the repercussions

Oldman13

Oldman13

I too would like to become NugSmasher
LOL my eyesight isn't what it used to be plus my screensaver has many fractures in it not to mention my glasses be all dirty covered in diatomaceous earth and Doctor Bonner's 18 in 1 hemp peppermint pure Castile soap ! at first I thought it said. Nut Smasher! I was going to say the warden, she already has that one down pat! yes I'm pretty sure my sorry sack is full of nothing but hey babe. Well let's just say it's not a pretty picture , and then I cleaned my glasses and reread it and I also say thanks for the honor o f entering the contest and good luck to each and every person out there:-) :-) :-)

NugSmasher

NugSmasher

Supporter
View attachment 1211308

Have you been looking for a new way to extract concentrates? NugSmasher has you covered, we’re giving away a NugSmasher Pro to one lucky winner! All you have to do is sign up with your email address at the link below for your chance to win.

NugSmasher® has paid for all prizes, sales tax, and shipping within the contiguous US. Non US residents are welcome to enter however all duties, taxes and shipping costs will be winners responsibility. Entry requires a valid email address. NugSmasher will ship prizes to winners. Winners' names may be made public.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+. Chances to win, depends on the number of entries. This giveaway starts 1/28/2022 and ends 2/28/2022.

Campdogg420

Campdogg420

View attachment 1211308

Campdogg420

Campdogg420

Thank you for the chance to win if i am lucky enough to win i promise to stay high as shit and help out fellow smokers and growers ty and Godbless

Top Bottom