Nuit help please????

• Thread starter kronik420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kronik420

ok heres the deal..... i have a 4x8 tray with 10 plants in 5 gallon buckets w/soil......

I got advanced nuits bloom part a/b and then about another 8 or 9 sensizym, big bud, bud factor x, B52...... and all those.... well my reserve is like 20gallons because im only topfeeding my plants made a nice drip system to them.... now i have halos over each plant with 4 drippers around the base of the plants.... they water twice a day for 15 mins each and then I hand water the plants every 3 days or so????

im on week three on 12/12 and I have been putting all my nuits in my reserve keeping it at 1500PPM 6.5PH now im thinking.... now I have been running my base nuits on 50% and others at 25%..... instead.... should I be putting just my base in the reserve and make a 5 gallon bucket with the rest of the nuits? mainly im spending BUCKS on nuits and I think Im doing it wrong???? should I be using the nuits once a week with a seperate water source or should I be nuiting my reserve? in the end it all falls back into the reserve ether way? so I think puting just my base nuits in there is a cheaper Idea????

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

nope youve got it right,everything needs mixed together
if your looking to save some bux then try swapping out the advanced nutrients your using
bud factor x especially
why are you doing a top feed and hand watering?

K

kronik420

just trying to give them a little extra water.... so im doing it right base nuintes in the reserve and mix the other nuits in a 5 gallon bucket and pour it over the plants??

Latest posts

Top Bottom