Nute Burn/Lock-out?

• Thread starter Zeke1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazarus718

lazarus718

To clear things up a bit for you too...I told you to scrap the extra nutes if you think what is going on with your plants is stressing them too much, I didn't see much of an issue in your first pic and that is why I told you to just finish them off if they aren't that stressed. I wouldn't have even started the thread if I were in your shoes because it didn't look that alarming to me. You asked for the help bro, since you loaded up another pic things don't look bad enough to even waste anyone's time.

Z

Zeke1

Thanks MMJInsiders, I wasn't completely worried just as mentioned was the first signs of stress and wanted to take care of it now rather than have it get worse.

I'll give it a good flush and watch over the next few days just to be sure things don't get worse.

lazarus718 - sorry bro been a long day. This pic was take today and things have been looking a little better was just asking for some info didn't mean to waste anyone's time.

Yes, I asked for help and yes you stated what I already had done. My apologies and sorry to waste your time.

lazarus718

lazarus718

No probs man, it's just not the style of the regulars on this site to toss any help by the wayside and insult others who are just putting in their two cents. If you want to get a grow thread going on your op and I chimed in out of the blue "your leaves look like shit" then yeah, by all means rip me a new one. We all have bad days bro, doesn't belong on here though.

Top Bottom