Nute Combo?

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

No offense taken bro..just broke as a joke disabled vet ona virgin tight budget. And when i do have the coins i cant find a suitable ro filter in my area or online to fit my faucets. But I've been saved. Had a deer park water machine wife had in storage so that water has helped me in serious ways..but one question. ..After using the veg nutes..what's your process in switching to the bloom? And do you give your girls any dark time before the flip?? Thanks bro
If you have a washer hook up it's easy peasy..just buy a cheap hose splitter..can find one @ home depot etc.
Hosesplitter

Also it's nice to have washer drain close by to run the drain line from the RO.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok ok..yeah im doin Gas Lantern lighting schedule Plants are extra bushy and hella bud sites..so i guess ill give it 24 hours dark...then flip then start bloom nutes..yeah that's my whole issue on top of not being able to find a serious ro system for my budget..but my water is ppm 103ish from the deer machine so that works plus mixing my tap after being set out for a few days have changed A LOT for me..lovin heavy right now..once i dail it in..ill be even more pleased..thanks again bro!!

No problem. Yeah 100ppm is actually really good. Did you know you can just an an airstone for a couple of hours to get rid of the chlorine?

I love H16. I've spoken with Bryce several times and he is always EXTREMELY helpful and nice.

I don't have any experience with the Gas Latern thing.....I read about it a little, but I just can't be bothered to try it out.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

No problem. Yeah 100ppm is actually really good. Did you know you can just an an airstone for a couple of hours to get rid of the chlorine?

I love H16. I've spoken with Bryce several times and he is always EXTREMELY helpful and nice.

I don't have any experience with the Gas Latern thing.....I read about it a little, but I just can't be bothered to try it out.

Actually i use four stones rectangle ones..its helps alot..I've shot him a email a few times with no.reply sure he gets tons..not sweating it...Glr is GREAT for veg short stocky MORE SITES than normal faster growth. ITS THE SHIT..not using it for bloom unless i feel the urge..but then again ive seen outstanding results with it being used in bloom as well so its still up for debate..heavy is turning out to he a winner for coco.I don't wanna leave the coco world its soo simple.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Actually i use four stones rectangle ones..its helps alot..I've shot him a email a few times with no.reply sure he gets tons..not sweating it...Glr is GREAT for veg short stocky MORE SITES than normal faster growth. ITS THE SHIT..not using it for bloom unless i feel the urge..but then again ive seen outstanding results with it being used in bloom as well so its still up for debate..heavy is turning out to he a winner for coco.I don't wanna leave the coco world its soo simple.

Yeah....I'm a Coco NUT. Try giving him a call....he usually picks up the phone.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah....I'm a Coco NUT. Try giving him a call....he usually picks up the phone.

WHAT brand u rock?? Im straight canna. No perlite nothing just canna. Any tips would be helpful bro. I'll try ringing him up instead. Thanks again

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I run Canna for the most part, trying out some Gold Label right now. I also cut my coco with perlite usually about 75% coco 25% perlite. Not sure if you have it in your Nute lineup, but I pretty much swear by drip clean from house and garden. At .4ml per gallon a little goes a long way.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I run Canna for the most part, trying out some Gold Label right now. I also cut my coco with perlite usually about 75% coco 25% perlite. Not sure if you have it in your Nute lineup, but I pretty much swear by drip clean from house and garden. At .4ml per gallon a little goes a long way.

OK COOL...what EXACTLY does drip clean accomplish?? Ive heard a few dudes using it..ima get some perlite next run and mix it with..Not sure if chunky or loose..recommendations? ?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Drip Clean is designed to keep nutrient salts from building up in your medium which can cause lockout and also keeps your feed lines clear, if you are using a top drip system. I use both chunky and small perlite. I've heard the smaller perlite is better for aeration, but haven't seen any data or any difference really to substantiate that.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Drip Clean is designed to keep nutrient salts from building up in your medium which can cause lockout and also keeps your feed lines clear, if you are using a top drip system. I use both chunky and small perlite. I've heard the smaller perlite is better for aeration, but haven't seen any data or any difference really to substantiate that.

Ok cool..might have to look into some of that...thanks a bunches man..Really..i think ima feed veg nutes one nore time flush then let them get 24 hours of dark then switch to bloom nutes. Let u know how it goes..

DenBloom

DenBloom

Hey Celtic, you are one of my trusted sources on this forum and I didn't really know where to start with this one. I'll throw some pics at the bottoms but I am having some issues in my ebb and flow buckets. I can't really tell if it is a nitrogen toxicity, rootbound plants, pH or nutrient lockout, or a combination of several things. They were vigorously growing until about 2 weeks ago when they stopped suddenly, mostly still dark green, roots were totally white until I started giving SoulN to help them get their stretch on, problems started about a week and a half after starting Soul N supplement. I have 3 large plants and 3 small plants all in 4 gallon flo ebb and flow buckets (Greentrees Multiflow system) so I'm not really thinking rootbound since both ages are showing similar signs.

I did find Thrip larvae in my reservoir and treated accordingly with Bacilus Thuringiensis (israelensis) in the reservoir and am on a regular spinosad regiment every 3 days.

Large plants were getting 1000-1250 ppm (700) and small plants were getting 900-1000 (700) until I put them both on the same res and gave each 1100. This is really when I started seeing issues.

Running GenHydro 3pt Flora series in a formula known as SPURS.

The formula is
Protect-2.5
Micro-5
Grow-5
Bloom-7
Epsom Salt-.5 grams per gallon.

I have run this formula at different strengths for years for both veg and bloom with great success. Now I'm running into this and it's throwing me off a little bit.

Note. First time using SoulN on a regular veg regiment. I have since cut it and have been flushing them for the past 2 days.

DenBloom

DenBloom

@CelticEBE please see above post! You are one of my trusted sources!

Natural

Natural

hmm..well..I'm a soil guy. For sure starting to look locked out there. Last time I had thrips caused all sorts of havoc, but I think it was a bacterial root infection more than anything. My first thought would be that Soul N didn't help. Is that Aurora Innovations? Looks like a soil product to me..not sure. I think guano needs soil microbes to be useful.
At this point..go back to your reg scheduled nute program and feed a touch lighter. Keep a close eye on PH and PPM rise and fall. Try giving them a some nice foliar of something. Whenever I get a problem like this..my protocol is to scope for pests..thrips..russetts..aphids. The ones that can cause the lock-out look. Then I raise the lights if possible and back off the food. Wish I could be more help..all the best

DenBloom

DenBloom

hmm..well..I'm a soil guy. For sure starting to look locked out there. Last time I had thrips caused all sorts of havoc, but I think it was a bacterial root infection more than anything. My first thought would be that Soul N didn't help. Is that Aurora Innovations? Looks like a soil product to me..not sure. I think guano needs soil microbes to be useful.
At this point..go back to your reg scheduled nute program and feed a touch lighter. Keep a close eye on PH and PPM rise and fall. Try giving them a some nice foliar of something. Whenever I get a problem like this..my protocol is to scope for pests..thrips..russetts..aphids. The ones that can cause the lock-out look. Then I raise the lights if possible and back off the food. Wish I could be more help..all the best
Thanks man! It is an aurora product, got some pretty rad help from @1diesel1 and the hydrogang in the name that deficiency thread, basically did what you said, thanks!

Top Bottom