Nute Pack Mega Sale

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

20150221 201941
I see how this goes...if i had known stickers were involved i'd have ordered all three packs being the sticker whore i am. So guess i'll have to fire up the old desk top push some actual keys. TY @Capulator

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

hahaha I only have those 2 I am still working on the graphics for the nute pack!!
oh No now i need to be the only one with all three. This may create a minor stir. You should do it like a hologram or something limited in press to make it even more desirable. Fucc now i want one more!

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Sounds like a lil friendly competition mr murray
Lol. I just like cool stickers, i buy a lot of car parts and that started it, but as well walking around trade shows back when i had a grow shop i've maybe got half a shoe box of promo sticker mixed with all my JDM sticker from my car.

thabrain

thabrain

Aaahhhhh! This deal is killa keep' em jumping like this CAP!! got my pack in 3dys!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I ordered too, but forgot to get some more foilar :confused:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Holy shit 3 OG Buckets and not one single sticker ??????????????????????????:(

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Thank You @Capulator First time user, Life time buyer! Pay day this week will be time to place my third order in two months. Thought i'd have to wait to see any difference in my plants so i started small. Used just root pack in a clean ez cloner fresh RO water ph'ed and allowed to stabilize. took cuttings and had some of the most active root zones i've had on a 5 year old strain i've had in the last two years. Just used all three packs in my transplant soil for the cuttings and you'd have though i had them on HGH.

H

happy b

Is it worth useing og biowar if I don't have access to RO water,just tap water?

H

happy b

I could use distilled I suppose but it's kinda a pain .and im trying to keep it cost effective .I would like to know IF it's pointless useing og biowar (or any bennies)while I only have access to tap water?is that the case at @Capulator?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I could use distilled I suppose but it's kinda a pain .and im trying to keep it cost effective .I would like to know IF it's pointless useing og biowar (or any bennies)while I only have access to tap water?is that the case at @Capulator?

It depends on the levels of chlorine/chloramine. If you are gonna use tap water either let it sit out overnight which will help with the chlorine, or you can buy a pretty cheap filter that will filter out the chlorine and chloramine. Check out filterfast.com and look for the pentek filter that reduces chlorine and chloramine.

H

happy b

It depends on the levels of chlorine/chloramine. If you are gonna use tap water either let it sit out overnight which will help with the chlorine, or you can buy a pretty cheap filter that will filter out the chlorine and chloramine. Check out filterfast.com and look for the pentek filter that reduces chlorine and chloramine.
Thanks cap ,your a gent.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Why don't you recommend using the nute pack with rockwood, can't mycorrhizae survive in rockwool?

Top Bottom