Nute stained or beggining of Root rot?

• Thread starter OdlaFett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I know man, no worries, and sorry for my rant here bro it wassnt aimed towards anyone I just had slight panic plus Im realy stressed out person when Im not smoking, been on a break 2 months now, I do that couple times a year, I become alot sharper n get alot more shit done but oboy do I become a completly diffrent and zero chill person 😅 When I smoke i become complet opposit, concidering everyones feelings, super laid back but also super slow almost kinda retarded , its like schizophrenia man 😅

Thank for the feedback, glad to hear that! I also suspected that but just assumed the worst. I orded some hydroguard, heard you recomend it before so going to try it!
Intresting fact about the diffrent root rot temp didnt know that!
The difference is in warmer temps the metabolic rates increase and it reproduces faster.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The difference is in warmer temps the metabolic rates increase and it reproduces faster.
that aint no shit as i found out trying hydro outside ,believe it or not im convinced the hydro guard saved the day for me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

saved my day ,another was the potassium bicarbonate,that really made a difrence in the heat,i really wanted that watermelon to get it on,but life happened,believe it or not when i split that bitch open and tasted it,it was the sweetest me and mama ever ate,so i think i got that end of the project some what good,now i need to control damn bugs on it,got aphids real bad in the end,when the plant got sick they moved right on in,im still planning on watermelon ,pumpkins,canaloupe ,honey dew melons on that deck up there,the next time will be in 5 gal buckets ,easier to change and keep the water cooler if you dig

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

saved my day ,another was the potassium bicarbonate,that really made a difrence in the heat,i really wanted that watermelon to get it on,but life happened,believe it or not when i split that bitch open and tasted it,it was the sweetest me and mama ever ate,so i think i got that end of the project some what good,now i need to control damn bugs on it,got aphids real bad in the end,when the plant got sick they moved right on in,im still planning on watermelon ,pumpkins,canaloupe ,honey dew melons on that deck up there,the next time will be in 5 gal buckets ,easier to change and keep the water cooler if you dig
Hell yeah could even put em a foot in the ground to keep em cool.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Guys, whats up with this forum? Never seen a forum so dead, and with so few active memebers? Not gonna lie I recived a warm welcoming by everyone since I joined but still feels like Im at a party were I invited myself and keep getting weird stares. Going to finish my journal here but later switching to something other forum this place is to silent.
i can tell ya this,it is quite at times ,then there time when it rocks,most folk do all there growing in summer months,those that can ,if i lived in a happy state i would ,thats when shit cranks up,this site has a lot of goods ,not very many bads,i can direct you too about 3 that will give you all the shit you ever would want,one is just sick shit period,the other is damn kids wanting to pass drug test and the owner knows the kids under age,the other is from all around the world and the language barrier is a big deal ,so then you have the place we are,slow easy laid back,hell if i were you i be glad that allthem ass hats arent tearing down my threads.
have you noticed i dont have any threads? reason is every damn time i get a bunch of folks in to deep confo that benifit every one,here comes the trolls that therfore piss off one of my buddies leading to them getting banned ,i dont even let um get me stirred up ,why would i there is a button there thats say ignore the dumb ass,but in mean time i lost a good friend a hell of bullshitter and for what some idiot that is mad at the world and gets a nut by stealing your cool.
so my 2 cent is do what you want but i think your a cool cat and if you leave so be it,but dont let lack of answers lead you off,hell every time i turn on this computer and it has 57 alerts im like damn what the hell did my dumb ass say that got everyone kicking hahahahah,want to talk stir um up bro,that how you do it hahahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hell yeah could even put em a foot in the ground to keep em cool.
you know what that would be a good idea ,but inside another bucket ,were i can just put a fresh batch of water in there and sit the plant and roots on in there,that was my biggest problem ,can was 33 gal,once i took lid off i only had about 4 in of movement from the trellis,so i had to dip out the old water to replace the new,and had to get at least half the water out were i could move the can and have mama stand there and hold plant hahahah,it was a damn mess

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

i can tell ya this,it is quite at times ,then there time when it rocks,most folk do all there growing in summer months,those that can ,if i lived in a happy state i would ,thats when shit cranks up,this site has a lot of goods ,not very many bads,i can direct you too about 3 that will give you all the shit you ever would want,one is just sick shit period,the other is damn kids wanting to pass drug test and the owner knows the kids under age,the other is from all around the world and the language barrier is a big deal ,so then you have the place we are,slow easy laid back,hell if i were you i be glad that allthem ass hats arent tearing down my threads.
have you noticed i dont have any threads? reason is every damn time i get a bunch of folks in to deep confo that benifit every one,here comes the trolls that therfore piss off one of my buddies leading to them getting banned ,i dont even let um get me stirred up ,why would i there is a button there thats say ignore the dumb ass,but in mean time i lost a good friend a hell of bullshitter and for what some idiot that is mad at the world and gets a nut by stealing your cool.
so my 2 cent is do what you want but i think your a cool cat and if you leave so be it,but dont let lack of answers lead you off,hell every time i turn on this computer and it has 57 alerts im like damn what the hell did my dumb ass say that got everyone kicking hahahahah,want to talk stir um up bro,that how you do it hahahaha
Hahahaha man your hella funny xd. Kids trying to pass drugtests on other forums, man that was best I heard 😅 😅 😅 Ty man, appreciate it, same, I aint going nowhere Im staying right here, I was just throwing a tantrum, just one of those days you know, the thought of loosing my crop was devestating didnt sleep right at all that day

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahaha man your hella funny xd. Kids trying to pass drugtests on other forums, man that was best I heard 😅 😅 😅 Ty man, appreciate it, same, I aint going nowhere Im staying right here, I was just throwing a tantrum, just one of those days you know, the thought of loosing my crop was devestating didnt sleep right at all that day
got a tip for you and also a challenge for your self,do one each breaks up monotany and tweeks ever sense you have,1 each ,coco,perlite,hydro,soil,that keep anyone busy,hahaha,i did coco and soil one time and didnt have time to wipe my ass hahahah,then this past summer i was doing 4 plants in soil in the tent,1 33 gal trash can in hydro outside with a 27 container garden on top of hill and 50x50 bottom garden.
believe it or not the most fun was the hydro in the trash can,that som bitch kept my ass jumping,had me checking that bitch 3 times a day in triple digit weather hahahah,for change coco the way to roll though just my 2 cent,and on a damn flood table ,shit worked my ass to death,i do it again there will be a table and im thinking about 30 in 1 gal pot single cola bitchs hahahah.
hey i understand the quite shit though,i been down for 2 months with nothing to do i got this button box pretty much ,old hen wont let me do shit,so just get in everyone biz hahahah,i been getting some great tips on the hydro scene this way.
no joke about the drug test either ,grass city that all that place is,here a tip,if you want to pass a drug test,DONT SMOKE hahahahhh

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

got a tip for you and also a challenge for your self,do one each breaks up monotany and tweeks ever sense you have,1 each ,coco,perlite,hydro,soil,that keep anyone busy,hahaha,i did coco and soil one time and didnt have time to wipe my ass hahahah,then this past summer i was doing 4 plants in soil in the tent,1 33 gal trash can in hydro outside with a 27 container garden on top of hill and 50x50 bottom garden.
believe it or not the most fun was the hydro in the trash can,that som bitch kept my ass jumping,had me checking that bitch 3 times a day in triple digit weather hahahah,for change coco the way to roll though just my 2 cent,and on a damn flood table ,shit worked my ass to death,i do it again there will be a table and im thinking about 30 in 1 gal pot single cola bitchs hahahah.
hey i understand the quite shit though,i been down for 2 months with nothing to do i got this button box pretty much ,old hen wont let me do shit,so just get in everyone biz hahahah,i been getting some great tips on the hydro scene this way.
no joke about the drug test either ,grass city that all that place is,here a tip,if you want to pass a drug test,DONT SMOKE hahahahhh
Damn thats some insane grows you pulled off. Yeah 1 gal is perfect for a single cola plant. Only challange I made so far was a plant full life cycle in a party cup. But thats a fun idea, challenge accepted!I need to get a coco grow under my belt anyway. I only mixed some coco into my soil before to kickstart the mycorrhizia put that dossent count.
I need try pure rockwoll also. Flood tables seem great, alot of air for the roots, but they sound way to much cant have neighbours wondering what that waterfall every 20 minutes is. Otherwise I would had choosen to go with NFT instead but too much noise with waterfalls. This hydro grow Im doing now is just a test and to get some expirience, I only grown soil before but want to switch to hydro completly, much cleaner esp when you live in a apratment like me. Plan is to expand to 2x 4 rwdc buckets after this.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn thats some insane grows you pulled off. Yeah 1 gal is perfect for a single cola plant. Only challange I made so far was a plant full life cycle in a party cup. But thats a fun idea, challenge accepted!I need to get a coco grow under my belt anyway. I only mixed some coco into my soil before to kickstart the mycorrhizia put that dossent count.
I need try pure rockwoll also. Flood tables seem great, alot of air for the roots, but they sound way to much cant have neighbours wondering what that waterfall every 20 minutes is. Otherwise I would had choosen to go with NFT instead but too much noise with waterfalls. This hydro grow Im doing now is just a test and to get some expirience, I only grown soil before but want to switch to hydro completly, much cleaner esp when you live in a apratment like me. Plan is to expand to 2x 4 rwdc buckets after this.
i would like to roll that way myself,but the injuns in this state arent friendly hahahah,you could roll with solo cups and coco on a table easy feed um about 5 times a day and single cola ,i have seen some single colas and have myself had some reach 19 inches,had to cut that bitch in 4 sections to get in jars,if you really think about it,but also need a good supply of seeds or clones,about 40 single cups on say a 2x4 table versus 2 bushy plants in a 2x4 tent,i believe the single colas would rock out ,could be wrong,but let the law change and i will tell ya for sure hahahah,rotate a mother plant every few months and you got clones and keep um rolling you dig.
now just me in a apartment,id stick to just a tent,you never know when they just happen to want to come spray for bugs,at least in this state they pretty much have every 3 months like clock work,shit when i lived in houston every other month down there buy the coast.
thats why i rented house when i rented,id make arrangment with landlord to do remodles and such after a few months they wont to avoid you because they know your ready to work to cut cost of rent and they stay away hahahah,thats how you keep um out your grill lmao

Top Bottom