• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongtime

your right fella USA - CANADA same thing to me sorry!!....lol

B

bongtime

right folks here is an update over the faulty tri meter from nutradip i contacted canada and the gave me email addy for nutradip europe well i wrote to them 4 days ago..no reply and i have tried to phone them every
day guess what no answer..so i thought i will email guy in canada again as he was a bit helpfull..guess what no reply...i sent email asking if they would ring me with number i sent to them no phone call yet so its a waiting game so i am going to contact bluelab tomorrow and see if they reply to my emails
if they do i am buying a blue lab...future harvest development claim to have the best customer service out there...well all i can say is they suck man!!

B

bongtime

hi everyone just waiting for Nutradip to phone me back and he said since last month these meters are now down to 100pounds retail..i will post later when they phone

B

bongtime

hi everyone am just off the phone from nutradip i was speaking to peter who phoned the growshop to see when i got my ph tri meter and phoned me to discuss what went wrong with the tri meter he told me to send back my ph probe and he will send out a new one peter at future harvest take customer service serious and i would say dealt with the matter
very quickly i am very happy at how quick he dealt with things cheers future harvest europe

B

bongtime

Aaaaargggghhhhh

hi everyone yesterday i was asked by nutradip and the growshop to send back the ph probe which i did and the grow shop got it today!! so i got a email from the growshop lucky a checked my emails or i wouldnt have new i have to send the whole tri meter back now!! the grow shop also got at me!! why did you say this and that to nutradip really felt bad...so peter at futer harvest said as soon as i get the phone call from the growshop i will send you another tri meter..direct..so we will see what happens..in the next cpl of days peter has my Home address and we will see if i get my meter deliverd.i shouldnt have been told i would be getting a new ph probe exchanged...and now they are asking me for the whole meter...and now i have to post another package why not ask for the whole thing and it would have been easyer to post just the 1 package...atb BONG

Top Bottom