Nutrient Lines Not Currently In America

• Thread starter DirtySanchez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Hey Farmers,

This question is mostly directed towards people living outside the US.

What nutrient lines are popular in your country? Any experience, knowledge, opinions etc. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

S

Seed Buyer

Pretty sure Canna dominates the global market outside of the US for the hobby market. The UK magazine Garden Culture did a write up on this in the last issue.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm UK and I prefer the advance nutrient line. Iv used bio bizz a lot too.
I hate that I can't get azomite or the kelp4less products in the uk unless I pay a fortune for shipping from USA. Im an organic soil grower.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

We have canna, asvanced and bio bizz here. Appreciate the replies.

We're looking specifically for good products not currently being sold in the US.

S

Seed Buyer

Are yall trying to bring in a new line? Pretty sure its all here to some degree.

plaragron
dutch pro
atami
vita link
Hesi
canna
aptus
mills

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Are yall trying to bring in a new line? Pretty sure its all here to some degree.

plaragron
dutch pro
atami
vita link
Hesi
canna
aptus
mills

Yes, exactly what we're looking to do. We have given some thought to formulating our own but our preference is to get something simple, effective and already established. Damn Americans seem to have it all already lol

S

Seed Buyer

Oh yeah, Gold Label is the newest import.

I have been in the retail industry for 13 years and I would highly suggest NOT trying to bring another liquid to the fray. A simple house made 2 part to sell out of your store could be profitable for you and a killer value for the end user but to try and market another liquid to the national market is non sense. There is a reason Larry sold GH. The future will be in dry salts and organic amendments.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Oh yeah, Gold Label is the newest import.

I have been in the retail industry for 13 years and I would highly suggest NOT trying to bring another liquid to the fray. A simple house made 2 part to sell out of your store could be profitable for you and a killer value for the end user but to try and market another liquid to the national market is non sense. There is a reason Larry sold GH. The future will be in dry salts and organic amendments.

I actually totally agree and disagree with what you're saying (if that's possible).. Larry saw the writing on the wall, and you're right. The average consumer is smartening up and realizing its a lot cheaper to buy the same minerals in powdered form versus shipping water across the world.. BUT I'm also a believer in the power of marketing (a good product of course) and believe we could make a buck selling an already proven and established product line (again with the reight execution of course).

What's your store seed? Would love to chat... PM might be more appropriate so it doesn't seem like we're trying to plug our interests on the forum.

Look forward to discussing this more.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'd look on web sites for european grow shops. Sannies sells grow gear, for example.

outwest

clutch419

clutch419

I use veg&bloom by hydroponic research company out of California. Absolutely love it having great results with it. I was a nectar of the gods user but fuck I went broke trying to keep up on the Herculean harvest I went through 2.5 gallons every week and at 75 bucks a jug. It added up and my results were not that good unless you follow what they recommend but the biggest issue is the ppm of there schedule it puts you around 1600 per 4 gallons of water I mixed up. But with veg&bloom it's 1 teaspoon per gallon or about 5grams per gallon.
I went from 4 bucks a per for gallons to .57 cents for 4 gallons. With better results more crystals than with nectar. Only thing that has come close to veg&bloom is gh flora nova line with all of there additives but I won't support Monsanto so I switched and love the veg&bloom

Latest posts

Top Bottom