Nutrients and Dry Amendments for Living Soil

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

Nutrients and other additives have always been a hot topic for growing cannabis.
I still have a little while till my next harvest but I'm always thinking about the next grow and I'm wanting to try new nutrients and maybe dry amendments. I've mostly used General Organics/Hydroponics offerings but curious what others are using for living soil grows and what they like and dislike about them.
I'll make a list after awhile of what people recommend and how many people use what and post it for others to see/reference.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

gaia green dry organic amendments all purpose and power bloom is all you need feed only 3 or 4 times a grow
both plant gdp but one is an auto the other a photo using gaia green power bloom , all purpose , some bone meal and watering with kelp extract
IMG 20240207 184056166
IMG 20240207 184101766
IMG 20240207 184108868
IMG 20240207 183745597

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
i did use azomite but i stopped my pro mix has gypsum mixed in it
Probably a good idea. I don't use Promix, so I'll keep using Azomite. It does have calcium in it, but it's intended to be a trace mineral supplement with 70+ minerals in it. I'll keep that in mind, though, in case I run into a calcium excess issue.

N

Natep

I dry amend with build a soils craft blend and worm casting or mushroom compost. Once before veg once before bloom. The rest of the grow I make different fermented plant juice, water soluble calcium, water soluble calcium and phosphate and lactic acid bacteria. I am also looking to start making my own fish amino acid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom