Nutrients

• Thread starter JesseStanton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Motherhugger

My brother and I will be growing together to provide high quality medicine for those in need. I have never grown before, but my brother has become quite the green thumb and am learning everything I can from him. Since he started growing he was turned on to advanced nutrients and is currently using the grow, micro, bloom in soil and is in the flowering stage started using a product called open Sesame by Fox Farm. For our first grow together we will be doing all hydroponics and I want to stick w AN. After doing so much research about AN and talking to other people it is obvious we are using the best stuff. Now my question is how can we get the most bang for our buck only using AN product? Should we stick w the three part phase and then add other product like Big Bud, Connoissuer, Overdrive, Bud Blood, Voodoo Juice? or are we just making this more difficult than needs to be. Please help cause would hate to ruin 12 plants for our first grow. Keep in mind we have not started anything yet but would like to start this upcoming Sunday. We are going to work our way up to 20 plants so advise would be great for AN product.

I personally don't think you're making it all that difficult. I would suggest starting with Voodoo and Overdrive and maybe some Big Bud. Those are good ones to begin with so that youc an get in the rhythm of nutes.

(I like the organics myself, but I know a lot of growers who like this lineup)

Really, if you want to grow high quality grows, you need to spend a little money, but it's worth it when you see the results.

Advanced Nutrients continues to work for me and I just don't see any reason to switch. Of course, that's just my opinion. In the end, it's up to you...and your wallet.

:friday:

Good luck with your grow...

Latest posts

Top Bottom