Nutrition

• Thread starter Speedy73020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Speedy73020

Speedy73020

I grow organic during veg not fertilizer but during flowering I use Crystal Burst and power si. Am doing things right or should I change things. Ty for any help

Bannacis

Bannacis

You grow organic during veg not fertilizer....hmmmm? Be more specific on what you mean here. More info on your setup.
It all depends on your medium...is it a mix? TLO mix? coco?
Be careful of using liquid ferts, they can cause an imbalance quickly.

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

It's all organic promix compost with worm castings Hydrated Lime blood meal bone meal. I am just a home grower, i'm using a bedroom with a fan and a/c with 1650 watts of light. 1000 watts on ceiling and a 250 watts and 400 watts. One on each wall.

Bannacis

Bannacis

sounds good with what your started with, try to keep it as simple as you say "home grower" wise.
Always add in small amounts. it takes the plant more than a couple days for some nutrients to take affect.
SO wait and watch before changing things.
The more you stay to the simple organic side of things, specially in flower the better the end product will be.

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

Thank you for the advice. What can I do to fatten up the buds without co2. I'm disabled and I have to supplement my income to pay my bills or I wouldn't take this risk in the state i'm at.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Increasing your input air flow to replenish used co2.
I don't use any of those bud fatteners. I just use the simple nutes.

Organikz

Organikz

Does aiming your fans at the buds help with density? I have read it somewhere but don't know if it's true or not. Maybe it has something to do with increasing c02

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not really

Genetics play one of the most important roles in growing.

Then experience
nutes
additives

Co2 is great. But it can also bring out a lot of issues if your grow isn't dialed in properly.

Speedy73020

Speedy73020

What is the best flowering organic fertilizer. I just use Crystal Burst and Power SI during flowering. They get nice buds but can I do more or not?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

High p/k will make buds bigger. Some use pgr's. I refuse to use that sheet in my garden.

Bannacis

Bannacis

You don't want to direct your fans on the buds , but you do want them to sway a little.
The air must oscillate, if they are constant in one position it will wind damage your plant.
Large grows can get away with stationary fans, cause they are usually far enough away from plant to hurt it. and theres more of them.

Top Bottom