NYC Headbanger...

• Thread starter xxYIKESxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xxYIKESxx

Anyone have any info on this particular strain?:help:

I came across someone who traded me a bud of this "Headbanger" weed for a bud of my GDP...and let me tell you...the name perfectly fits!
It is THE most potent sativa strain I have ever tried in my entire life...no friggin' joke! It felt like my head expanded to a few hat sizes and put tremendous pressure behind my eyeballs...I was not impressed at all when I initially inspected the buds...it looked like shitty outdoor commercial that was compressed with no visible trichomes...you guys would've laughed at it! I certaintly did lol ...My view quickly changed after puffin half a joint...I was freakin' bombed out of my mind,it was sooooo surreal lol

I tried googling it...but the results are VERY limited...limited as in 2 or 3 results lol

F

forehead

sounds like a haze/piff..headband is more Indy and super stinky fat buds.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Never heard of it bro.. theres been alot of headband around recently but havent seen any headbanger.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
maybe you can tell us more about the aromas and taste to help identify the strain or genetic make

sounds like a tagged name in ny bangers is just another term for high quality

from that limite info id guess a headband hybrid obviously

as nyc has been seeing alot of headband in the last yr

1luvbigherb

X

xxYIKESxx

Well it smells very chemical-like...not floral at all

The taste, also like the aroma is very chemmy and harsh

Yes "banger" is a term used frequently around these parts, but my guy is not using it to describe it ...it's the actual strain name

nahh mean son! lol

go monsterr!
go monsterr!
it's yah birfday
we gon party like it's yah birfday!:party0033:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have never yet heard of a strain called headbanger but i have heard of the term to describe many strains

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Well it smells very chemical-like...not floral at all

The taste, also like the aroma is very chemmy and harsh

must be an original new cross or somthin

cant help ya no idea

im all about a banger but i also lov somthin tasty dark flavors that linger ,but really it doesnt even sound good lol

ime the headband's around nyc aromas have been skunky ,deep dark earthy,dank funk ,kush type

1luvbigherb

A

ARTofMAKINGfire

Most likely someone altered the name along the way and misinformation trickled down. There's quite a few local commercial growers running the "Headband" cut for obvious commercial advantages she has.

If the herbs touch the hands of people who see it as a means to make $ and not a sacred thing, it becomes "work".

At that point, you can call it Chemdog D if someone's going to purchase it.

Sad, but true...

F

forehead

what the hell does headband MEAN anyway?.is it possible that it WAS headbang and got bastardized along the way?...sounds sensible..lol

A

Alchemist718

I have a connect that sells HEADBANGER kush... i only tried it once with a friend, my friend refuses to light that bud anymore.. i like it personally. it gets you higher than a mother ef--f-f-fer..... my friend said it made him paranoid and trippin hard. couldnt put the key into the doorknob to enter his home =DD haha...

firstly, i never asked the name of the bud.. the day after smoking it i had to know the name so i didnt buy it again hahaha... i found that the name was headbanger kush... name explained it all..

the best way i can explain it, smoked a blunt.. felt nothing... was like damn trash weed.. then we both made U turns.. haha.. the mind or brain feels expanded and face numb =DD

E

eastbaybud

I have been told by dispensaries that Headbanger is Master Kush x LSD. Seems about right because I've had LSD strain before and has a lot of the same characteristics as Headbanger. The batch I got also looked a little less quality, but the high is unbelievable. LSD is notorious for having that extreme psychedelic sativa high.

J

jetcat

i once grew a cut of headbanger. it is not 707 headband but it is sour d x og kush. generally it is a much lower yielder than 707. plus isn't 707 (sourd x og)x sourd ? or maybe thats a different headband.
from my understanding they are:
original diesel
og x sourd
(og x sourd) x sourd
og x pure kush
og x sourd x master kush

B

BudMasterB

For those who need to know

Just to stop the rumors Headbanger is a relatively new strain that was created by a collective in Nor Cal called 7 Stars. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the article in Culture magazine about this. It won an award at the a hemp convention in Oakland not to long ago. This strain is a cross of LSD (Skunk#1 x Mazar) with an unknown strain. It could very well be a cross with one of the parents in Headband but it is not Headband as there are only a few versions. One being the OG x Master X Sour D cross (which is what Oaksterdam swears by) and then the 707 Headband (OG x Sour D). I've been having a hell of a time getting the cross info from these guys as it's my job to (I work in the industry) but I get it because its kinda like putting a patent on it so people can't recreate your stuff. I'm hoping to get the info from these guys one day and I'll be sure to post it on here as soon as I do. But if it is an headband cross it is a new one with the LSD strain in it. Just please please don't go around saying this is headband. There's enough confusion in this industry already.

B

BudMasterB

more Headbanger info and correction

as for my last post I had a sudden lapse of memory and forgot about the two coffee shop rule. Just like people like to coin their own strain out here they do the same thing in Amsterdam. A good example is just like there's two versions of Master Kush (Sensi Seeds and Nirvana). The version of LSD genetics I posted on here was wrong and was the Barney's version of the LSD strain (Skunk#1 x Mazar) but the Headbanger strain was made with the BOG seeds version of LSD which is (NYC Diesel x Lifesaver).
At least I caught this in the same hour I posted.
My head is filled with soo much strain data sometimes the wires get crossed. Some might say it's a hazard of the business. Needless to say I am a functional patient/advocate and I will make sure I get the right info out there once I shuffle through the chaos. Have a good weekend everyone and happy hunting.

Top Bottom