NYCD vs ECSD??

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Great info, thanks all :cool0044:

So why are no breeders bringin the ECSD to the masses?

Is Rez's SD ibl considered ECSD? Same goes for AJ's cut...which I know to be the original SD but I don't know if that's ECSD?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck

Guess I won't be growing my nycd seeds this summer, but I've got backups.

mal

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Great info, thanks all :cool0044:

So why are no breeders bringin the ECSD to the masses?

Is Rez's SD ibl considered ECSD? Same goes for AJ's cut...which I know to be the original SD but I don't know if that's ECSD?

REZ sd line was crossed to sensi hindu kush i believe too stabilize the line

DNA cats got the real sd cut 4 sho check sour cream

1luvbigherb

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I started the one sour cream seed that came as a freebie with my order. What a joke!!!!! Horrible!!!

It was just one seed. I have grown five packs of other G-13 crosses and hated them all the same so it could be just me. For the record noone I know wants it. At all. We really aren't that hard to please either. My other DNA stuff is top notch and it's not fair to judge on only one seed. I just wanted to let you know what I found in the one I got. I'll post a picture of it on my "my girls in their home thread" in case you wanna see it.

Good luck on your search fellas

fred

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Stanky buggers

Has anyone seen this SD type Pheno before 100% lemon funk taste to match
SDph_.jpg

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Don't see much of the legendary ECSD on the west coast. Love to try some or find a cut some day.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

the ECSD is way better tastind and stronger IMO the NYCD is the ECSD cut with Afghani. Its good smoke, but to some the ECSD is what they hold a match to judge all other strains with.

Ive got NYC diesel the dutch cut and i will be soon doing a side by side with the sour d cut.

Somas Nyc diesel is a sour diesel bagseed crossed with a afghani and taste more like grapefruit diesely taste,i would say nyc diesel is still a potent tsty plant but in reality doesnt represent the real flavour of sour diesel. But NYC D is still a good cross.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

REZ sd line was crossed to sensi hindu kush i believe too stabilize the line

DNA cats got the real sd cut 4 sho check sour cream

1luvbigherb

Thats where my cuts from bruv....

seeds coming soon from jah_hoover

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
jah_hoover

Would you grow sannies nycd outdoor if you had the seeds. I bought a pack to try outdoors this summer, and take clones in case i'm lucky. I've got plenty to run this summer, just thought i'd try these seeds, they say they have put some effort into the making of them. But if they are just a couple of packs of soma's they played with how good can they be. Also am getting their extrema and ko kush, now these I am interested in. Will be patiently awaiting your seeds release.

mal

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Would you grow sannies nycd outdoor if you had the seeds. I bought a pack to try outdoors this summer, and take clones in case i'm lucky. I've got plenty to run this summer, just thought i'd try these seeds, they say they have put some effort into the making of them. But if they are just a couple of packs of soma's they played with how good can they be. Also am getting their extrema and ko kush, now these I am interested in. Will be patiently awaiting your seeds release.

mal

Sorry i can not comment on sannies seeds as i have never tried them and as far as i know Soma was the only one who made the Nyc diesel, so im not sure which sour d or afghani they used to make replicated version somas nycd. Who knows you might find sumthing diesely in sannies seeds, get a grow report on so we can see what sannies nycd:cool0044: seeds are about.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the reply, I'll grow them and we will see

mal

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Hoover's (Pringle'SourCream) ... we must of been lean when we thought of that name...lol .. its gonna be some heavy bud

G

greenkeeper

@ jah_hoover
wow buddie sour cheese sounds awesome :cool0041:
keep us updated on this one sir
hehe
omg cheese as one of a kind + sour diesel
holymoly
im starting to dream of this one

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the reply, I'll grow them and we will see

mal

Mal. Grow them loud and proud. I almost grabbed some too. My wife really liked the Soma's cut. She always says it was her favorite in the dam. It did have the most amazing smell and taste that crushed everything in the air including cigs coffee and hazes. One NYCD joint would smell over the top of 20 haze joints. Had noses scrunched up and people looking around like what the hell is that. It lasted a day in one of the greenhouse locations. I went back to get more and they said someone came and got it all. It was the first one they sold out of.

Sounds like sannie put a lot time into it. It did look just like his picture too. Maybe easier to find in Sannie seeds now. Who knows but I would be finding out if I was you. Good Luck

fred

Top Bottom