O.g growers.heeeeeelp

• Thread starter Lowkee0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

I have a few o.g strains from a collective... will genetics and my extreme nutes bloom line be enough to bring out the smell potentcy and denseness come out...??? Or does co2 become a huge factor in denseness?
happy growing!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
as long as you have real cuts and keep your environment ph and ec in check you dnt need co2 it helps but not necessary

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
ive ran some lemon og #18, and it was hard as nails... with out co2

maxima32

maxima32

I have used c o 2 and personally I see an increase in speed in my grow phase. As far as it helping with the density of bud and flavor I would say that genetics and optimal growing condition will contribute more to peak ripeness and flavor. Try and dial it in with a few runs. Knowing your plants with get you great end results.

Chobble

Chobble

Let me get this straight, You folks are growing in Soil and using Chemical Nutes? Thats not how you get the most out of your bud. I've grown my cut of OG with Synthetics and with Organic Compost tea. Ill tell you any day that my yield was better, smell was greater and I was able to back a lot more food into my teas that would have burnt the plant if you did the equivalent in Synthetics.

Also If you dont want to spray bloom boosters on, then you probably dont want to feed the same thing to your plant but through the roots...

As per the Co2 Question, You want to have really good ventilation and you should be good. Look up some DIY Co2 guides and maybe do that the last month of flower when the plants are using the most.

Chobble

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

you shouldn't use CO2 the last few weeks of flower, there is no advantage to carbon loading in late flower.

It actually will make your weed crackle and "ash up" incorrectly. Makes for a greasy ash as opposed to a nice white ash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom