Oahu Grown, naturally and happily

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi All-

Hope all is well! Just wanted to say "Hi" and thanks to all the master gardeners for sharing your secrets, pot smokers are the best people in the world.

I'm an outdoor soil hippy kinda guy who keeps it organic and simple. I'm a medical card holder and a caregiver for a friend, and usually run 10-15 plants at a time. Been growing chem hybrids and fruities. Currently running SSSDH, OgChem, Tahoe og, CVK, and more. Would love to put some pictures up sometime.

Veg indoor under a t5 for a month, then outside into supersoil to finish up with other companion plants. Make aerated teas from time to time with my rabbit poo and worm bin. Pretty lucky to have lots of sun and a steady breeze, ocean is 100 yds away. Chickens keep the hoppers in check, cats keep the mice in check, dogs keep intruders in check, and I keep everybody in check! LOL

I'm a plant guy by trade and grow hard to grow plants for a living, but I'll always be learning and hope you guys don't mind me asking questions.

Thats about it for me, I'm pretty boring. I'm either sleeping, staring at my plants, or surfing. Oh yeah, I started putting feathers and beads in my hair so I can look like Dog "The Bounty Hunter". Just Kidding!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for the welcome, Dr. Hope you get your wishes granted in November.

C

cannabinoid

welcome! i am quite envious of your location :) those sound like great genetics!

G

ganjherbsmoke

welcome to the farm bro its a great place for growers and smokers alike

lets see some oahu grown!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for the kind words guys! I only have Vortex, ak-47, and Rp's Headband in flower right now, will try to get some shots up for ya!

Yes, it seems the depth of knowledge is a litte deeper and friendlier here than RIU. LOL

Yep, Hawaii is cherry, but the mountains of Colorado and Cali are magnificent!

H

haze89

Thanks for the kind words guys! I only have Vortex, ak-47, and Rp's Headband in flower right now, will try to get some shots up for ya!

Yes, it seems the depth of knowledge is a litte deeper and friendlier here than RIU. LOL

Yep, Hawaii is cherry, but the mountains of Colorado and Cali are magnificent!

Welcome bro, Hawaii sounds like an outdoor growers dream. Do you guys ever see any elite clones there? Good luck with your future grows homiee.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Haze-

Nice to meet you! Everything grows pretty good here, including my yard, I've got to get a riding lawnmower my little pushmower is taking years off my life. Unfortunately, the powers that govern Hawaii doesn't think dispenseries are a good idea yet for the medical community, so it's a little harder to get good cuts but they are all here.

Best of luck to you as well!

F

frostedlove

:character0180:
stick a warm tube for me.......
god I miss warm water!

LOOK forward too seeing what cha get going on out there on the rock.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey frostedlove-

Thanks for dropping in!(have you ever heard anybody say that in the water? LOL). Waves pretty small today, but I did get some action last couple of days. Already cut the shit out of my foot on the north shore this winter, how's the waves been over there?

I used to live and surf in north Japan, I know what it's like to surf in the snow and cold. Damn that!! I'd much rather work on my skin cancer than look for my nuts!

Take care!

H

HerbinGrower

Damn dude. I will hit you up when i'm taking a vacation there. love the surf.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi HerbinG-

Bring it! If you've been surfing in Washington, you deserve a break. Come over often?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Still here

DSCN1093

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Cam,
Will do, I actually live on the Big Island now so , yeah need to start an updated deal. I was home on the North Shore all last week...you should have seen pipe!

I live in a upper elevation and don't get much rain but it gets down in the 50s or below every night so the condensation causes lots of problems, but I getting it figured out.

Aloha

D

delamountain

What strain is that from Coastal Seeds?Thats a awesome looking plant.Just heard about their seeds.A new collective in Santa Cruz called Kind Peoples Collective is going to be carrying all there gear.

Top Bottom