Oaksters grow

• Thread starter Oakster420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up all? Just another Cali grower here. I'm about a month into my 3rd grow (still in veg)! I grow in a 9x9 room with a 1k HPS light. I'm vegging under a 125 fluorescent. I'm using tokengrow nutes that was gifted to me. I'm using Foxfarm ocean forest soil. I just gave them there first drink of nutes at 220 PPM's. I'm going to run lite nutes at the max it will be 8-900 PPM's!

I started 12 beans got all of them to pop. 6- hillbilly crack (green crack X pre 98 bubba) 6- blueberry milkshake (blue queen X milkshake) from baked genetics.
Oaksters grow

Oakster420

Oakster420

Hell yeah I'm still pretty new. Still trying to learn as much as I can. This is my first soil grow so that add to it. I was in RW on a flood table. But it's just cold where I live. Heats not much of a problem but a couple of weeks a year. Without spending a shitload on a big enough water heater plus heating/cooling my room. I'm just a small grower for myself!!

Last edited:
Oakster420

Oakster420

Well almost lost about half the ladies this weekend! Had to leave for work on Friday night. Gave them a good watering before I left. I got home Sunday night and they looked like shit. Mixed up some nutes at a 250 PPM's. Gave them a good watering and they all came back this moring. It was only 2 days!! Man I need to transplant them today or tomorrow. Need to hit the hydro store first. But luckily nothing major happened. Maybe the stress will make them show sex.

Oakster420

Oakster420

Thanks @just.blaze I grow out some of his Southern ghost which was a Ghostrider OG X pre 98 bubba. It was some good smoke so I threw some more of his beans down. Thanks

Last edited:
Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up all? So I got all of the plants transplanted last night. I also topped them and put them under the 1k light. I'm gonna leave them alone for the next week and then flip to flower! I'm gonna mix up some Azamax and spray them down. Just as a preventive measure! Thank

Oakster420

Oakster420

What's up all? Just a quick up date. I think I have 7 females but still a little early to conform. I have noticed that everything is nice and relaxed. I gave them the 2nd watering since the transplant. Thanks for checking in!! :blackalien:

Oakster420

Oakster420

Thanks man! Things are gonna start going crazy tomorrow night. Finally flipping to flower. I've been reading a lot here about the gradual time decrease. Never don't that but it make sense cause that's how the sun pattern is. For those of you that have done this how do you do it? As far as how often do you change the time and how many minutes do you take off each time? I'm at 18/6 now so would I kick it to 14/10 and go down from there? Thanks for checking in!! :blackalien:

Oakster420

Oakster420

Well I now have 7 males! Good thing I'm able to get some clones. I have a buddy who has clones of gods gift, trainwreck and blueberry. So I'll get a few from him to replace the males!! It's a bummer but it happens! Thanks for checking in!! :blackalien:

Oakster420

Oakster420

Well I only started 12 beans. I got 7males and 5females. The room I had them in was decent around 80 with light on and 70 lights off. It sucks but atleast I have a back up. I popped 6 beans my last grow and got 3 females. One of them ended up being a he/she about half way! Luckily I got 3 clones from him last time too!!

sonoragold

sonoragold

Sucks about the males,,,but u r definetly doing good..as far as flipping the lights..when u r done vegging..just flip to 12/12 or they will stretch like crazy..peace

Oakster420

Oakster420

Yeah it's not too bad! I'm leaving them alone for another week or so. I just want to keep an eye on them. Just to make sure I trash a keeper. So I replaced my bulb yesterday it was about time. The other one was getting old. It had been used for a couple of my grows. Plus a few from the guy I got it from. Thanks for checkin in! :blackalien:

Latest posts

Top Bottom