Oaxaca Landrace

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

Almost there ...

Gonna chop in the next couple of days - a full 11 weeks bloom.

Oax
Oax2
Oax3
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
looking good get some close up n smoke report

johnursery

johnursery

you know id rep it if i could buddy! looks absolutely amazing, looks like pure headstash, cant wait for the smoke report!

convex

convex

Screw it, waited this long ... looks like there may still be some swell left ... whats a few more days ;)

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

yeah I hear they swell and grow then swell and grow, if the tops are done you could harvert them and let the unders get somemore light and grow time. Nice grow

drunknbass

drunknbass

please post up your pull and the quality of smoke. this is one strain on my list. sure wish it was easier to find proper sativa clones locally to sample instead of buying SEED$$$$$.

winta

winta

lookin beautiful bro...dam right a few days wont hurt great job!

convex

convex

Took em down on the 5th - well dry 5 days later.

Drum roll ... 260 g plus a 2 gallon pail of fluff - 3 plants 11.5 weeks under a 430 agro ;)

Cheers

convex

convex

Seeing as the S1 flowers were sterile I hit the other receptive mother with the brother of this girl.

polywog2.jpg

polywog.jpg

T

TreFarmer

So flippin glad I just logged in on my computer for a change!!!!
New screen saver!!
Nice work!
Can't wait to see what that brings.
TreFarmer

johnursery

johnursery

Nice!!! r u going to do a smoke report? after seeing these grow i might need me some Oaxaca in my collection, seems like it'd be a great parent sativa for breeding

convex

convex

Will do a report on the weekend - hopefully I will be over the sniffles by then :)

Still have a couple of original beans left, will pop again and try for s1's closer to the spring.

Cheers

B

Bluenote

Must control the lust............must control the......

Beautiful finish to an epic thread , and quite frankly enough to send me out on a search for these genetics to add to my fledgeling landrace preservation scheme.....

Thai to Oaxaca and then to a doublebred northcoast Afghan anybody?Yeah yeah it's probably already been done but to this old fart it sounds good anyway.

Top Bottom