• Thread starter KingCrimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KingCrimson

Can anyone say change.org II?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2009/03/obama-addresses.html
from the link:
"The most popular [questions] were about legalizing marijuana -- a topic that seems to come up frequently whenever politicians poll the Web public for questions.

In fact, the top six questions in the popular "Budget" category, as well as top questions in the "Health Care Reform" and "Green Jobs" categories addressed pot and drug legalization."

Which is correct, though I disagree with the article's assesment that he took the issue 'head on'. He made it into a joke. He laughed. Everyone laughed. I got angry.
Someone said "hey its better than being ignored, right?', largely in jest - Then I read someone's wise words.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

E

Easyrasta

The problem i see is the question itself, would legalization fix the economy, he could only answer no.
Had he had a different question, maybe a different response would be expected.
At least he knows, the internet has a bunch of pro marijuana Peeps, and that i assure you he will take note of.
Peace
Ez

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M6orSr5QvA[/YOUTUBE]

true grit

true grit

Maybe we need to start telling people to start asking for decriminalization, as saying no to legalization is easy but removing criminal penalties and saving expenditure would be harder to say no to. Then again, its all politics and they won't explain shit anyway, other than convincing people to go along with more spending.

What pisses me off is the poor laughing demeanor he takes this issue as. He is an elected official and this is something that the people want addressed. What a dick.

Who wants to organize an underground national effort to produce the hemp oil and flood Universities with the cure for cancer? Universities do the research, have the medicine donated, and miraculously respected scientists/teachers start unveiling an effective treatment/preventative/cure for cancer at the same time. We go unnoticed, laws get changed and the political system is exposed as fraud.

So what plants can I put outside that can yield in LBs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom