Obama care for MMJ and DEA & Government Shut Down

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

any idea how many people signed up?
Not sure, I'm a newbie myself, Its a economic law guy that is geared mostly toward college students lecture. I dont take any of his classes but (thats how I get in), ,, He has quarterly mtgs and a person from this site is in a penny stock club that goes. I'll see if I can get details and PM ya, let you decide if interest you...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

any idea how many people signed up?
I'm sure there are more current numbers, but cbsnews.com stated there were 4.7 million 'unique' visitors in the first 24 hours and a whopping 6 enrollments were completed.
(http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obamacare-enrollments-got-off-to-very-slow-start-documents-show/)

In Colorado, more than 90% of those enrolled are in Medicaid programs, and very few enrollments in the private market. Those numbers should be flipped, but the asshats who wrote this legislation knew that young people wouldn't be strong-armed into buying health insurance. I think the numbers will continue to get worse, that is, the majority of new enrollments going to Medicaid, another public assistance program, instead of purchasing a private insurance plan.

So, so much stupidity in and around this legislation and the rollout. What a cluster.

Also, I think it's a lock that there will be legislation passed regarding the smell of marijuana. Siracha had a judge order them to shut down because people complained of eye irritation and the smell. If they're doing that with peppers and hot sauce get ready for the same or more strict guidelines with MMJ.

imo of course.

edit: and I suck at spell checking.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know if my husband updated what his coworker has ended up doing--he's put off retirement specifically because of healthcare costs for himself and his wife.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

What a trainwreck,This is gonna hurt the dems badly in the year to come for sure.I saw on the news last night that 750,000 were on the 'new and improved website' yesterday and enrollment #s were so low obama administration would not release them!Every day they are alienating more and more people,Actually hurting people more than helping them,Even dems are gonna have to jump ship soon.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Problem I had is the plans were the same before and after for me, healthy middle-aged adult. Only difference is the slightly cheaper plans that were only major medical, don't exist anymore, so it's and extra $50 month for that free doctors visit. So I didn't get into applying for subs, but the question remains. Perhaps I'm now eligible for some of those.
Why the reluctance to tackle the real issue? The high cost of standardized, simple procedures established over a half century ago?

But as more Americans are forced to review these costs they'll demand better answers to that question than "Well, they contribute a shitload of money to my campaign, and have lobbyists. "

Maybe the Dems are on a ten-year plan. Fuck this one up enough and people will be begging for single payer?

lino

lino

ObamaNomics investing gains are bout to loose you a lot of money if you dont get out now, Go buy a car, pay off the house but you're not going to retire on Obamanomics its over,,, I telling if he makes one more mistake stocks and America are going to crash hard and your entire stock profile will collapse. If you read my posts I'm predicting this with 100% accuracy!

Some real ugly trading is happening at this moment and things could go down real quick if some stock dont move in the rite direction in the next cpl hours. But the crash is Almost unstoppable no matter what happens today in my opinion.

lino

lino

I warned you guys that the IRS was going to enforce Obama Care, but many said, Oh here goes Lino hating Obama again,,, Now no one will argue bout getting screwed by Obama Care.

here comes Obama army

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_24710657/editorial-enter-another-player-obamacare-irs

Obama Health Care stocks will finish tanking today. Obama and Buffet and the rest of the wealthy are counting on you guys getting a second and 3rd job to support the lavish lifestyles and this economy,

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My husband and I have been aware that enforcement and oversight of Obamacare falls under the purview of the IRS for quite a while, and I'm pretty sure it was already discussed here when the IRS bought all those shotguns.

sky high

sky high

There should be a direct push made to eliminate a bunch of the standard medical tests/etc from a "Doctor" visit. As it is, the insurance co's pay out the nose for a "Office visit" in a Doctors office...and 1/2 the time you never see anyone but a PA/nurse/etc....

which is OK. All that needs to change is the CHARGE. See the nurse only...it's a $50 visit. See the doc..it's $200. Bill fuckin accordingly tho.....

and yeah....you should be able to go to a more streamlined "clinic" to get the ROUTINE tests done for a fraction of the cost. If all checks out AOK...you go on your way. If there's a problem...THEN you go to the doc.....

the process is fucked/set for profit. Change the approach/process...and change everything IMO.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

and yeah....you should be able to go to a more streamlined "clinic" to get the ROUTINE tests done for a fraction of the cost. If all checks out AOK...you go on your way. If there's a problem...THEN you go to the doc.....

Or like in France were you have all routines prices posted in every office, and a digital medical card with all your shit on it.

lino

lino

This Pres has more scandals than Nixon with no repercussions. He has stole money from the poor, not the Insurance Companies. Every insurance company that I am working with is showing all time high profit margins and they're aligned with this Pres to take more money from us. JOKE-Obama really hurt those insurance companies, I'll bet he takes money from State Farm and All State insurance agencies soon.LOL People actually bought in to that lie also. Documented lies played over and over on TV. These lies were not misquotes. You have been deceived and cheated out of huge amount of money.
  • The biggest theft from Americans in History.
  • The greatest lie ever told to Americans.
  • Bush and Obama just wire tapped more Americans then Nixon could ever dream about ease dropping on.
We cant blame Bush or Obama . We're all watching this unfold SO IT IS YOU AND I WHO ARE FAULT. Not Obama, his criminal acts go unpunished so he'll continue with his crimes and acts of treason. This is our fault for not incarcerating Obama. Obama told lies to steal our $$$, plain and simple!

Some key HealthCare.gov statistics for the October-November period,
the first two months of open enrollment:
Signups in 36 states served by federal website;227,478
Signups in 14 states running their own websites;227,478
Total signups on both state and federal websites;364,682
Enrolled on federal websites but yet to pick plan;554,397
Enrolled on state websites but yet to pick plan;1.4 million
Total enrolled (state and federal) but yet to pick plan;1.9 million

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
More scandals than Nixon? <giggle> Here, lemme fix that for ya.

This Pres has more scandals than Kennedy with no repercussions.
Or maybe you got it right the first time. :o

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hey lino, take a break or at least stop using conservative sayings, it's a little ridiculous. You can't blame our healthcare system, which is 1/5th of our entire economy, and blame it on any one person or company, etc. It's been a lifestyle for Americans who want what they want, when they want, and it doesn't matter how it gets paid.

Everyone should find out if they qualify for a subsidy, the Kaiser Family Foundation has a very easy-to-use one. If you qualify for a subsidy, you register and your submitted info (taxes, income, health,etc) then goes to nine different federal agencies. IRS, HHS, Dept of Social Services, Dept of Homeland Security, dept of Veteran Affairs, Dept of Defense, INS, the Peace Corps (I don't get that one either), and the federal office of personnel management. So if you owe back taxes, child support, etc...

I doubt you qualify for a subsidy if you are already getting aid.

If you qualify for a subsidy, get one and get insured, the deadline for Jan 1st was yesterday, but if you can submit an app dated prior to today you should be fine.

We will soon start to see how upset people are, and how little their pricey insurance plans are.

lino

lino

Local , I can tell you're on the Med side of the Insurance. Thanks for that info. But unfortunately for myself and friends HC is costing enormous amount more for my working friends. My Low income friends are loving it. Same with most who I talk to on this site. I havent found a person that subsidys are making the insurance affordable or a game changer. Most of who I know have opted out - no insurance for families (yikes). I've went thru this thread and no one seems happy bout Obama Care, no one has bragged bout saving money, most of the farmers seem to feel like the rest of america.
I'm not stealing any " conservative sayings " Those are my words and idealism that I based on my Public stock profile and we did very well second guessing ObamanNomics and Obama HC was good to me, Did ya note the cash we made on Obama HC supply stock, KILLED IT, WENT THRU THE ROOF , SHIT SPLIT! Medical supplies are still climbing. That aint stealing " conservative sayings " those were my perceptions//// Except, I was wrong about the massive amount of cash that they printed. That hurt my stock and America bad, true investors (wealthy make the true investments capital now)

Latest posts

Top Bottom