Obama: Marijuana No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Cannabis is grouped with tobacco for the sake of EPA proposal that will induce drug testing to qualify for HC if they can sneakthese new EPA laws into effect.

quote Obama from your article
Obama doesn't have a son. But if he did, he "would not let my son play pro football." He then compared concussion-prone football players to boxers and smokers:
Broncos

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

In my experience most of the people that piss and moan about government are the ones breaking the rules, sitting in prison and generally giveback nothing to society.

America provides us with the best possible platform to become millionaires/successful happy people. If you want to be a fireman when you grow up, you can fucking do it! If you want to be a doctor, fuck yes.! DO IT.
If you want to be a fucking loser... They let you do that too here!

If the government forgets my birthday I don't mind. I am running the table and this is a great country. If they arrest me for breaking the law, fuck me. ME. Not them.

FYI LegalGrow.....I am in full compliance with the law. I also served in the United States Marine Corps. I donate not only my time, but a chunk of my earnings to NKLA, which is a non-profit set up to prevent animals from being killed here in LA. I'm not in prison. I contribute back to society.

I am a PATRIOT! I see TYRANNY in our leadership and want it to end. You keep on drinking that kool-aid that Obama is putting out.....see where it will get you. I ain't buying it. Not for one minute.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

FYI LegalGrow.....I am in full compliance with the law. I also served in the United States Marine Corps. I donate not only my time, but a chunk of my earnings to NKLA, which is a non-profit set up to prevent animals from being killed here in LA. I'm not in prison. I contribute back to society.

I am a PATRIOT! I see TYRANNY in our leadership and want it to end. You keep on drinking that kool-aid that Obama is putting out.....see where it will get you. I ain't buying it. Not for one minute.

My fellow jarhead i applaud you (former navy subfleet). A lot of FOLKS accepting the TRICKNOLOGY that's being shot out to us citizens. I'll believe Obama when i see REAL LIFE RESULTS!

fractal

fractal

Come on guys this is like changing your mind about fucking a disease ridden AIDS carrying prostitute, cuz you heard she swallows. The man is still a complete tool doing his best to destroy the constitution and the American middle class.

Did you miss his declaration of intending to use even more executive orders to accomplish his goals, that he stated within a day or two of this pot thing? He flat out admitted his totalitarian goals and how he thinks of himself as a fucking Czar or something. All he needs is a pen and a phone, right? Fuck that holy inspired declaration of all our inalienable natural rights, homeboy has a pen!

Smoking weed doesn't make you a good person. Hell, half the time they bust a pedophile he has a basement full of plants. Like this one rasta jamaican I met in Seattle said once that stuck with me: " the dreads don't make you a righteous man." How about all the raids on medical dispensaries during the last 5 years, does one comment make up for all that? Don't be fooled.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@CelticEBE - why didn't you say you served as a marine! Salute! God bless you man. Hey, if you don't like the government I support your decision.

We have a hopeful 2016 olypian at our house who after wants to be a marine, we are a pro military home. :) MCCain would have been a good military leader, however many more soldiers would have died under this leadership. So give and take...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

"In my experience most of the people that piss and moan about government are the ones breaking the rules, sitting in prison and generally giveback nothing to society."

This is one of the stupidest statements Ive read in a long time.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@fishwhistle - you are right I was off base. It should have read: In my experience everyone pisses and moans about the government. WTF else is new. The end.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

He said in the interview that users shouldn't be locked up for long stretches of time when people writing drug laws "have probably done the same thing."
You have done the same thing and have helped lock up a shit ton of people, what a hypocrite little bitch obama is.

I'm not sure if i like him or hate him more for his latest statements.
im happy cause it helps the movement, but think this just shows more of his character which really makes me hate him more.

lino

lino

The only thing hobama has done for cannabis is leave it alone, kinda,,, DEA still out raiding.... The next Pres will need to be a ass Republican to get the economy straighten out but even a right wing Republican cant stop Cannabis. It has become to popular for the Presidents to mess with for now so I'm waiting to see who will get elected next for Pres as they might have a negative impact in cannabis but pandora box is open....

fractal

fractal

Davidian, didn't you see it coming before he was ever elected? I mean damn, he is a politician. Politicians by NATURE are liars. They are no different than a 16 year old boy trying to sweet talk the girls to get into their pants. People still have not caught on which blows my mind!

Never forget Waco!

squiggly

squiggly

I think it's pretty clear to most that it's a big step for the government on this issue (on which they've dragged their feet for decades). It doesn't matter what Obama believes or wants to do. He can't unsay what he said--a sitting president just said that shit, in no uncertain terms, and that matters quite a bit.

Politics might not work the way you want it to, and that's fine and makes perfect sense. Politics suck. End of the day, though, this is how they work. In the world of politics this is fucking ginormous.

Interestingly, though, this whole debate really separates the people who dislike Obama for what he has/hasn't done, and those who dislike Obama because fuck Obama, yeah!

*popcorn*

Phoenix

Phoenix

^^^^ :woot:

Just what has he really done in 6 years?

Why does this...

Obama Wheel

Remind me of this? Looks like he's busy doing something but he's going nowhere fast... Thank god it's almost over :facepalm:

Obama Wheel 2

Phoenix

Phoenix

I just wanna know this...if Obama is so indifferent to pot, and he even stated that he would keep the DEA out of MMJ.....then why have there been more DEA raids on MMJ than when Bush was in office? This is just him jumping on a popular bandwagon to keep people from absolutely despising him for so many of his atrocities.....like NDAA, NSA, Benghazi, Drone Strikes, Obamacare, do I really need to go on?

CelticEBE, you are A wise man. The only reason Barack Obama has A job in the first place is because he is A politician. If his job was in the private sector he and his staff would have been fired long ago for their poor performance and lack of results on everything you listed ;)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Davidian, didn't you see it coming before he was ever elected? I mean damn, he is a politician. Politicians by NATURE are liars. They are no different than a 16 year old boy trying to sweet talk the girls to get into their pants. People still have not caught on which blows my mind!

Never forget Waco!
I don't think all politicians start out like that though. I think they get in the system....and then they get corrupted. Well...that's my theory anyway. There is ONE politician who I like MOST of what he says.....not everything mind you....but most of what comes out of Ron Pauls's mouth appeals to me for some reason. It's funny because on whole I despise Republicans more than Democrats....but in general terms I despise both parties, because they are all just puppets for the corporations and bankers.

CelticEBE, you are A wise man. The only reason Barack Obama has A job in the first place is because he is A politician. If his job was in the private sector he and his staff would have been fired long ago for their poor performance and lack of results on everything you listed ;)
Thanks for the wisdom compliment there Phoenix....and welcome to the farm! I pretty much don't consider myself as being wise so much as being awake. Punk Rock woke me up in the mid 80's and now with social media bringing so many things to light.....I am so bent out of shape it's unreal. If I couldn't go in my rooms and decompress and soak in the beauty of my plants....I would become a homicidal maniac.

I think it's pretty clear to most that it's a big step for the government on this issue (on which they've dragged their feet for decades). It doesn't matter what Obama believes or wants to do. He can't unsay what he said--a sitting president just said that shit, in no uncertain terms, and that matters quite a bit.

Politics might not work the way you want it to, and that's fine and makes perfect sense. Politics suck. End of the day, though, this is how they work. In the world of politics this is fucking ginormous.

Interestingly, though, this whole debate really separates the people who dislike Obama for what he has/hasn't done, and those who dislike Obama because fuck Obama, yeah!

*popcorn*
It's true.....I can't stand Obama and what he has done since he has been in office. I see the benefit for THE CAUSE in him saying what he said. I just also see through the bullshit and it upsets me Squigs. I can't keep my mouth shut....cause I will implode if I do. I really wish I was apathetic....or a sleeping sheeple.....because the tyranny that we face, and the storm that is brewing.....has me rather unsettled.

I can't help but wonder if some pressure was applied to him to say this. With the recent legalization in Colorado and Washington....and the tons of money being raked in from it.....I know BIG corporations like Monsanto and RJ Reynolds want in on the action.

Phoenix

Phoenix

[quote="CelticEBE, post: 1183172, member: Thanks for the wisdom compliment there Phoenix....and welcome to the farm! I pretty much don't consider myself as being wise so much as being awake. Punk Rock woke me up in the mid 80's and now with social media bringing so many things to light.....I am so bent out of shape it's unreal. If I couldn't go in my rooms and decompress and soak in the beauty of my plants....I would become a homicidal maniac. [/quote]

Can I, Get A, Little Respect... for the man who channels his inner punk :singing: What's not to like about that ;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I watched Fox news earlier today and of course the had a former US Drug Czar on to ask his options, Fucking really of course he's going to get up there and say how bad Marijuana is, he made his WHOLE LIFE off the shit, hell his kids went threw college on the money he made from the War on drugs, Just another day at Fox News trying to tell everyone MJ is Bad and were all going to be Lazy Worthless Pot Heads..

Top Bottom