Obama (the strain)

• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I really hate having to call this strain "Obama". But that's what it's called. I wish I knew the true genetics so I could call it what it really is. But anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me from my pics... if this is the same Obama Kush that was around in Cali? Or is this another strain called Obama? And what are the genetics? I've had this clone for about a year now. And, nobody seems to wanna take credit for it. It is actually pretty dank. Super frosty, totally covered with trichs. And, it has like a.... musky/fruit smell and taste. And, it does go purple in the right conditions. Does anybody have any real info on this strain? I'd like to know the history on it so I can stop calling it Obama, lol.

Dsci0033resizedc
Dsci0031copy
Dsci0040copy

420king-MASSES

ill take that credit brotha as long as the name changes maybe you should change the name to THAT CRAZY BUSH then ill take that credit but on the serious side ive never heard of obama kush but it looks like you rocked it how does it smell and taste and from my prespective it looks alil purpley in there

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
careful that strain may look and smell great but its gonna end up costing you alot of money.

420king-MASSES

quadruple the going rate and then your still not sure if its grown in america

R

RMCG

Yeah, its supposed to be from Hawaii, but really its a Kenyan landrace.

While growing, it offers promise and hope of big yields, but all it does is waste your time, cost you money, control your life and :sign0055: you in the end.

420king-MASSES

ya at one time this strains name was barry sotero when the momma plant was in indonesia and that all in its own makes it ineligble to be a presidential strain whowww niiiiice come on guys keep-em coming

G

gadgetsmoke

Obama KUsh.... sounds like the shit...... i say keep the name... and fuck BUSH!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i know dusty said he worked with a cut they called obama kush... i think he said it was a select pheno from the urklexbubba they worked on.... az

Mud Man

Mud Man

Whatever mang .:sun.. Call it 'Dank Pink Golf Balls'..

Cos it looks off the hook and you smashed it....Wish i had a cut..:bong2:

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for all the info and the funny jokes, guys. When I first got the cut and tried to research it, I read online that it was a purple kush renamed. But then, I also read from a different source in San Diego that it was a bubba cross. So being a (Urkel x Bubba) cross, makes the most sense to me. I haven't heard about it maybe being abusive og renamed, until just now. But I haven't ran any abusive og yet, so I can't rule that possibility out yet either. Thanks again.

M

MSL Foundation

There is a Chocolate Thai Strain going around called the Obama!

I love that name!

MSL

D

dusty

THe cut of obama kush that I have is completely black by week 3 no matter what and when you puff on it you don't want to do shit except pass the buck, which is why we call it the Obama (it's black and people give up paper for it) it was also out of the Purple Indica clone x Bubba Kush grow not Urkle x Bubba where we got Grandfather Kush and the Burkle...

winta

winta

so the obama is a clone only or s1's? clever marketing by the way ;)

THe cut of obama kush that I have is completely black by week 3 no matter what and when you puff on it you don't want to do shit except pass the buck, which is why we call it the Obama (it's black and people give up paper for it) it was also out of the Purple Indica clone x Bubba Kush grow not Urkle x Bubba where we got Grandfather Kush and the Burkle...

Top Bottom