Obama (the strain)

• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

I remember that one burkle pheno that was found awhile back and that shit looked yummy. Honestly, I grew something that looks exactly like that when done the bud shots and it was called Presidential Purp when I got it. Maybe name change maybe not good luck with whatever it is. If it is presidential purp you got a some kill on your hands I know that much.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

ya ive puffed the burkle an got seeds of that cross that im going threw pheno's now.... an my bad on the urklexbubba for the obama cut..... dustys saying his obama cut is the purple indicaxbubba... which i bet is dank.... i grew some pi x deepchunk a few years ago an it was hella dank so i could bet pi x bubba is fire.... az

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for letting us know what's up, dusty. So does mine look even similar to the real deal cut you have? Different pheno maybe? Or do you think what I have is just another strain with the same name?

420king-MASSES

that shit was classic winta as it stands its a slogan strain yes you can yes you can cheney

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
There is a shit load of Perzidential OG cuts going around Cali ATM. Is this the same shit? And yeah, FUCK the Obama name.

D

dusty

There's no way you have another pheno of the PI x Bubba or the cross I call obama kush, your plant looks like Abusive OG...Abusive KUsh even gets purple a little like that

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Cool. Took me a year to find someone who knew the real story behind the Obama Kush strain. Thanks for clearing that up for me, so that there is no more confusion. I have no idea how the cut I have became known as Obama, but I'll be calling it abusive from now on to end the confusion.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey Westcoast, did you not remember what Mr.Fixit said at that grow class you went to and got the clone from? I was there at that class puffing in the back on the couch. I remember he said someone found it in a random bag. It is bag seed.
The story I have heard why they called it that cus its all the hype Obama was supposed to be. Meaning the plant was probably looking really good in veg and didnt turn out as great as thought it would.
I wish I did take a cut home with me at the time. Although I was pretty stocked up on Blackberry at the time.
Good to see you here.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Hey 503ski, I was hanging out on that couch too!! Along with my boy, Hounddogg. But, I was baked out of my mind, and can't remember too much about the info on the mothers they had. And, I think that was you that was getting us baked with the volcano and that big old jar of blackberry. So it's your fault, ha ha just joking. Thanks for the smoke out! It was cool being a new member and getting smoked down like that. It showed me what a great community OGF really is.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I seriously cannot believe that there is so much hate on this site for our President. Lets get a little factual here: Obama did not start two different wars at the same time, jail more innocent medical marijuana users than any of his predecessors, run the economy from a surplus into a deficit, attempt to privitize social secruity, have him and his closest allies profit from the war making machines, leave millions of black people to die during Hurricane Katrina, attempt to sell the protection of our ports to the United Arab Emirates.....no that was all Geroge W. Bush. Lets give Obama credit, he came into one of the most fucked up beginings to start office of all time, and lets see he: began the end of the war in Iraq, issued a letter via Eric Holder that protects medical marijuana patients and caregivers and has lead to big industry leaps in both Colorado and Montana, began the steps necessary to make sure that all of our citiizens receive healt care like the rest of the western world........So let me ask you, what specifically has he done that allows you growers and consumers of marijuana to have so much disdain?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds good on paper but there is no money to fund the health care, so whos gonna pay for it? the best doctors go to were they can make the most money. what about the 20 billion he just gave to the teachers as well, it dosent even exsit.

fractal

fractal

I seriously cannot believe that there is so much hate on this site for our President. Lets get a little factual here: Obama did not start two different wars at the same time, jail more innocent medical marijuana users than any of his predecessors, run the economy from a surplus into a deficit, attempt to privitize social secruity, have him and his closest allies profit from the war making machines, leave millions of black people to die during Hurricane Katrina, attempt to sell the protection of our ports to the United Arab Emirates.....no that was all Geroge W. Bush. Lets give Obama credit, he came into one of the most fucked up beginings to start office of all time, and lets see he: began the end of the war in Iraq, issued a letter via Eric Holder that protects medical marijuana patients and caregivers and has lead to big industry leaps in both Colorado and Montana, began the steps necessary to make sure that all of our citiizens receive healt care like the rest of the western world........So let me ask you, what specifically has he done that allows you growers and consumers of marijuana to have so much disdain?

We have a real O supporter still? Amazing! have you been living under a rock for a year because even the most ardent of his cocksucking fans has turned on the ineffective jackhole by now. All that empty rhetoric was so easy to see through but you still believe in change eh?
And bush wow it takes a lot of guts to defend that guy, part of the biggest drug cartel in the world and flat out death dealer.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its getting harder and harder to tell which side is the lesser of 2 evils

how shitty will it be if the alternative to Obama is Palin?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Bury it in the asses of all friggin republicans...especially Bush and and that dick cheney!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey 503ski, I was hanging out on that couch too!! Along with my boy, Hounddogg. But, I was baked out of my mind, and can't remember too much about the info on the mothers they had. And, I think that was you that was getting us baked with the volcano and that big old jar of blackberry. So it's your fault, ha ha just joking. Thanks for the smoke out! It was cool being a new member and getting smoked down like that. It showed me what a great community OGF really is.

Good memory. That was me with the BB and the Volcano. We should meet up sometime, Not sure where you are but I am close to 82nd and Glisan.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

We have a real O supporter still? Amazing! have you been living under a rock for a year because even the most ardent of his cocksucking fans has turned on the ineffective jackhole by now. All that empty rhetoric was so easy to see through but you still believe in change eh?
And bush wow it takes a lot of guts to defend that guy, part of the biggest drug cartel in the world and flat out death dealer.

Not sure how you thought I was defending Bush at all? Again I simply asked to be specific in your reasoning why you dislike Obama, is it because he is ineffective?

As far as believing in change, I have seen change. My cousin, and good friend, has finally came home from a war that nobody has any reasoning as to why, Iraq. I have also been able to see change in my home state, and medical marijuana. While the changes are small to some, they have been big, good, and visible to me.

Back to the topic, I have a strain called Obama Blue, its a old northwest purple/blueberry strain.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

sounds good on paper but there is no money to fund the health care, so whos gonna pay for it? the best doctors go to were they can make the most money. what about the 20 billion he just gave to the teachers as well, it dosent even exsit.
I understand this argument, that doctors would leave if they are paid less under a social system, but then I realized there really is no place for them to go. I mean where else in the world can a doctor make as much money as they can in the U.S., considering all other western nations are under some form of social healthcare.

Illmind

Illmind

Man I wish I could blame the worlds problems on one man. Unfortunately I take responsibitly for myself and others should too. Believe it or not one man doesn't control the world, the people do. And this is where the people got us, you don't like it do something to change it, bitching is gonna get you nowhere fast. I guess you haters are still waiting for him to wave his majic wand and make everything better again, unfortunately with politics it's never that easy especially when you have a buncha adults that act like children called republicans trying to block any progress he may make. And also slandering him constantly on their news channel, but yeah everythings O's fault LOL. Now I understand why O is talking to parents and teachers and telling them we need to do a better job because the kids aka future coming up isn't gonna be pretty. :fubar

Latest posts

Top Bottom