OBAMA! we been lied to...

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Are u serious SRH?

SRH: I believe you have similar feelings to what most of us believe here, but there are some definite contrasts as well. If I could make one friendly suggestion to you, it would be....check out the facts you hear and read. When someone tells you one of those draw-dropping or head-turning facts that you'd possibly recite in a thread like this, go online and check it. See if it's for real with your own eyes. Even CNN is has quite a few journalists who don't deserve to be referred to as such. Here's an example...You mentioned earlier that Obama appointed the Ex FedReserve chairman of NY to be US Secretary of Treasury. So I checked. From what I can see, the current Treasurer of the United States is Rosie Rios. Here's a link to her short but nonetheless impressive bio that DOES NOT contain anything about her ever working for any Federal Reserve previous to her current term. Is this a big deal? not really? But highlights something interesting....that anyone would spread false rumors about a female who was appointed(shocking). And, you know, why would we ever want a Harvard Grad who has EXTENSIVE background in urban redevelopment and economic development? That would make too much sense! Maybe there's since been a chance I don't know about. But watch clips on t.v. closely. Lately one news station in particular(Fox) has been caught several times using footage from archives and trying to pass it as live or current. The clips at the beginning of that Obama video that you posted at the beginning of this thread, for instance, are completely out of context(the one with Rahm Emanuel, followed by what they say is Obama talking about a civilian militia or whatever they called it. You cannot watch 1.5 hours of outtakes like that and not understand that they are edited to convey the message of the producer, not fact. Anyway, just check the facts for yourself is all I can recommend. Aside from that, I agree with a lot that you have to say about the Federal Reserve. I don't thin Bernanke is doing a very good job, but I'm one who likes to offer a solution when I disagree with something. And I can't say that I know if there's someone better out there. And maybe that doesn't matter, maybe we just need a change. But the thing that we need to watch is what types of banking regulations are recommended to keep the banking system more in check. My guess is that the lobbyists will win here, and not much will change. We'll have essentially the same regulations in place that were there before the collapse. That crazy! And the small changes that HAVE been made, the banks have already found ways to get around.

And that brings me to my final thought, which has to do with how quickly people are to criticize Obama. I'll grant you that he's only delivered on a couple smallish things(like Guantanamo, for instance), and nothing big. But if you've already formed the opinion that he's not the right guy, you're being a little quick with the hook! Sounds like some of you'd prefer to elect a president every year(that's how quickly a lot of people have judged him. They'd vote him out now if they could). Fortunately, it's understood by most that it takes years to get things done. So at least give the guy 2. And we can all meet back here on Jan. 20th, 2011 and then have this convo. He needs to get his shit straight with health care(for the sake of lots of us here and elsewhere, including myself). And he needs to put some serious clamps on the banking industries, as well as create more jobs. I wish him luck because I haven't given up. I look at it like 4 years of college. And Obama's already playing some heavy hitters, and he's throwing hay-makers(militarily and otherwise). So I'll cut him a bit of slack, and hold out hope for big junior and senior years! DrD.
Very well put I was just about to set this guy straight again on his latest misinformed post. But I realized I don't have a video camera and access to youtube so I can't reach him LOL. SRH either has a puppetmaster or is really young like 13. :emo

F

fuzzy

i agree

I actually agree,and 1 day its gonna come to a head and We The People are gonna have to do something or its just gonna get worse and worse.just my 2 pennies peace,fuzzy

L

Lost

Let's try not to make this personal guys. Everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Centralized banks (which the Fed Res is one) and the whole global fractual banking system have victimized this country and made us all debt slaves. We have been through this before in this country. Read history. The global bankers and corporate profiteers are a bunch of bloodsuckers that have no concern for the future of this republic. As a matter of fact, they view our constitution as an impedment to their plan of a world economy and their "NWO". If you think this "Great Recession" happened organically then you haven't been paying attention. The single greatest shift in mass wealth in this country has taken place. There IS, and has been, a concerted effort to squash the middle class thereby breaking the backbone of this great nation. The closer that effort comes to it's goal the more you'll hear the talking heads spouting off about a "North American union". That idea already set into motion years ago with the signing of NAFTA. GET YOUR GUN.

D

DrDanko

Centralized banks (which the Fed Res is one) and the whole global fractual banking system have victimized this country and made us all debt slaves. We have been through this before in this country. Read history. The global bankers and corporate profiteers are a bunch of bloodsuckers that have no concern for the future of this republic. As a matter of fact, they view our constitution as an impedment to their plan of a world economy and their "NWO". If you think this "Great Recession" happened organically then you haven't been paying attention. The single greatest shift in mass wealth in this country has taken place. There IS, and has been, a concerted effort to squash the middle class thereby breaking the backbone of this great nation. The closer that effort comes to it's goal the more you'll hear the talking heads spouting off about a "North American union". That idea already set into motion years ago with the signing of NAFTA. GET YOUR GUN.

Hey Jack...What started off as a post I could agree with(certainly not the point of your post, I know) quickly turned into something I disagree with entirely. Hopefully I was successful in putting the second half of your post in bold face. It deals with banks trying to break the middle class, and speaks further to a return to civil war(wow).

So here's my reply. I couldn't agree more that bankers in general are blood-sucking maggots that don't have any regard for rules or ethics. It's all about more money. And I get that. And do they consider the American people when they make their risky moves? Or course not. But if you think that their end goal is to make themselves rich at the expense of others, I find that to be an outrageous statement(reminds me of the fear-mongering the Bush Administration led). [/B] Bankers want to get rich, PERIOD. They don't care how or why or whom it effects. The goal is to be personally wealthy. I truly believe if they could make all of us rich while also making themselves millionaires, they'd be up for that too(just as long as they were a little richer than the rest of us!). But unfortunately there always have to be winners and losers in life. In order for someone to get rich, it must come from someone's pockets. Don't misconstrue that as me saying it's ok for them to break rules that end up costing you. Maybe you were just speaking generally about people trying to squash the middle class, and not just about the banking industry. I'd love to hear why you feel that way. I don't deny that the rights of the middle class are heavily infringed upon, but talking about eliminating a class altogether is like talking about digressing as a society to days of Feudalism?

And the other point is the whole 'grab your gun' statement. Where is that even coming from? If you didn't know that those crazy militia people existed before Obama was elected and they decided to show their faces(speaks to what most people don't like about Obama, his race), you were kidding yourself. The funny thing is that none of these problems have anything to do with race. But we're talking about a north/south separation again? And anyone can claim that the core issue isn't with Obama and his roots? That's what the disagreement is. It's with his race, and not with his policies. I believe I stated previously that if you asked 90% of those 'tea-baggers' what Obama's stance was on x or y issues, they wouldn't have a clue! So I'm gonna continue to be active in spreading TRUTH, and not scare-tactics. And I'll be sure to keep you in mind if I need a gun-totin' friend who tokes to protect me. DrD.

Illmind

Illmind

I agree everyone is entitled to an opinion. Saying Bill clinton is a pimp for smashing lewenski is an opinion. You see? Making up shit is just slander.

L

Lost

Let's just try to stay objective :)

Can't we all just get a bong?

S

SRHninja

Okay so your calling me a liar? I voted for Obama, i was avid in the campaign so its nothing to do with race, or anything other then a man has lost all his trust with me and this is a little bit of why....

OBAMA STATED THIS
"ITS GOTTEN HARDER AND HARDER TO MAKE THE MORTGAGE & FILL UP THE GAS TANK OR EVEN KEEP THE ELECTRICITY ON, ACROSS THE COUNTRY WE SEEN THE LARGEST DECLINE IN CONSUMER SPENDING IN 28 YEARS, AS WAGES FAILED TO KEEP UP WITH THE RISING COST OF LIVING, FOLKS HAVE TO WATCH EVERY PENNY, TIGHTEN THEIR BELTS, NOW THIS, ALL THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT.... OUR FAILING DDP IS DIRECT RESULT! OF A FAILED ECONOMIC THEORY OF 8 YEARS OF TRICKLED DOWN WALL STREET FIRST AND MAIN STREET LAST POLICY THAT HAVE DRIVEN OUR ECONOMY INTO A DITCH!

and whats he do??? he has ol Mr. GEITHEN who is a ex fed NY president take position as our Treasurer?

HE has criticized the shit out of bush's patriot act and what did he do? HE RE-INSTATED IT...

When i tell you guys that this is bigger then congress and the president...

That the private banks own this country control its economy (the amount of loans interest rates), its currency, and they lobby our politicians BOTH SIDES...

and you undermined it or even try to mock me as if I'm just some child like im just believing some youtube vid maybe it is you who is the one who needs to do their research...

I have given you a couple of facts that should at least raise your brow...

so where am i making shit up @? school me with your facts......

MAKE ME YOUR BROTHER....

Making a Ex FED RESERVE NY PRESIDENT OUR TREASURER IS ENOUGH FOR ME..... that is not in Americans best interest...

C

CAPO

What up Ill.....felt like chimin in.
As for our Pres....Obama....That dude seems pretty earnest in trying to win our approval thus far. I'm staying objective on my opinion of him. When a person gets elected as president, I am sure they are immediately introduced to a great many agendas from a great many a person and/or group.
The talent, intelligence, and morality of a president becomes evidential in their reaction and handling of the agendas that are being prompted. Only with the passing of time in a historical sense can we dissect the pros and cons any presidency.
As long as none of my inherent rights as an American citizen become jeopardized I will always love this country. I might add that our infrastructure is suffering and we need to clean up or re-build a lot of places, but America is still beautiful and should remain the Land of the Free; no matter what challenges we all might face in the future.

Illmind

Illmind

What up Ill.....felt like chimin in.
As for our Pres....Obama....That dude seems pretty earnest in trying to win our approval thus far. I'm staying objective on my opinion of him. When a person gets elected as president, I am sure they are immediately introduced to a great many agendas from a great many a person and/or group.
The talent, intelligence, and morality of a president becomes evidential in their reaction and handling of the agendas that are being prompted. Only with the passing of time in a historical sense can we dissect the pros and cons any presidency.
As long as none of my inherent rights as an American citizen become jeopardized I will always love this country. I might add that our infrastructure is suffering and we need to clean up or re-build a lot of places, but America is still beautiful and should remain the Land of the Free; no matter what challenges we all might face in the future.

Well said. +K

S

SRHninja

the whole point is that your constitutional rights have already been infringed upon...

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure. Ratified 12/15/1791.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

-------------------------------------

The patriot act denies you this right they are wire tapping and data collecting domestically now... their not just targeting "TERRORIST"

L

Lost

Okay so your calling me a liar? I voted for Obama, i was avid in the campaign so its nothing to do with race, or anything other then a man has lost all his trust with me and this is a little bit of why....

OBAMA STATED THIS
"ITS GOTTEN HARDER AND HARDER TO MAKE THE MORTGAGE & FILL UP THE GAS TANK OR EVEN KEEP THE ELECTRICITY ON, ACROSS THE COUNTRY WE SEEN THE LARGEST DECLINE IN CONSUMER SPENDING IN 28 YEARS, AS WAGES FAILED TO KEEP UP WITH THE RISING COST OF LIVING, FOLKS HAVE TO WATCH EVERY PENNY, TIGHTEN THEIR BELTS, NOW THIS, ALL THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT.... OUR FAILING DDP IS DIRECT RESULT! OF A FAILED ECONOMIC THEORY OF 8 YEARS OF TRICKLED DOWN WALL STREET FIRST AND MAIN STREET LAST POLICY THAT HAVE DRIVEN OUR ECONOMY INTO A DITCH!

No that ditch was dug waaay before he took office. The economy has about a 1-2 year lag time before changes are really seen. This was happening the last 2 years Bush was in office, but he (and everyone else) chose to ignore it. I can prove that if necessary :)
and whats he do??? he has ol Mr. GEITHEN who is a ex fed NY president take position as our Treasurer?

He's done a pretty good job actually with only a few issues. Your going to say only a small percentage of the money has been spent, your right. It was ment to be spent over 3 years. Would you rather it be spend in 2 months and there be no accountability?

HE has criticized the shit out of bush's patriot act and what did he do? HE RE-INSTATED IT...

Who is to say that after he took office he learned things not privy to the American public about terrorist networks and our monitoring of them. And realized its a necessary evil for now? Possibly :)

When i tell you guys that this is bigger then congress and the president...

That the private banks own this country control its economy (the amount of loans interest rates), its currency, and they lobby our politicians BOTH SIDES...

Preach on about the banks being the evil ones here, I agree!

I think left or right, most people believe this was caused by greedy execs.. The problem is, the solution for this is a left solution, You regulate untill it no longer becomes necessary to do so. Well, its considered a left solution because the right says, you never mess with business unless you are giving tax breaks.. :scared0016:

S

SRHninja

I feel you lost how ever, I believe no matter what our constitution should never be infringed upon... if they cant ASSURE us that no AMERICAN CITIZEN who is not in direct relations with TALIBAN terrorist then fine go for it.. you can molest those rag head supporters of their rights all day!...

HOW EVER you need to realize that its just a cop out.... the whole TERRORIST bullshit is a cop out...

Their just setting up ways for this new system to sneak its way in by slowly changing our constitution by fear,

WE HAVE TO TAP EVERYONES PHONES AND KEEP DATA BECAUSE OF TERRORIST.. yea right...

And whats those few exceptions you forgot to mention ahahah i want to know what you know...

P.S. I KNOW this problem was far beyond bush i was quoting Bbama.. that's a direct quote.

C

CAPO

I personally do not know of anyone that has been abused under the patriot act....in particular...do you?

S

SRHninja

Its not a matter of IF they will abuse it, its about when. . . don't be naive... im not the type to wait until something happens to care...

Our constitution shouldn't be infringed on for NOTHING...

C

CAPO

oops I gotta take that back. my friend of a friend was forced to shut down his fireworks chemical e-bay store due to new regulations concerning shipments of certain chemicals together.

He calls it abuse and loses about a $100 a month of income. I think it was perchlorate and some kind of phosphorous. Combined they can take out a city block.

C

CAPO

I don't think, over all we have to worry too much. I think that even if some of the elite groups do have superfluous agendas about world domination. They will soon be awakened to a lot of smart people that just plain old won't put up with it.
I also believe that with each passing of these elite and their agendas that a new generation takes up their money and their agendas and twists and changes to suit their personal happiness.

So again..CAPO whistles through his day without a worry in the world.

S

SRHninja

Well and thats my reason for this post so THEY WILL BE AWAKENED TO ALOT OF SMART PEOPLE THAT JUST PLAIN OLD WONT PUT UP WITH IT...

Im trying to INFORM ppl about private banks alot of ppl dont even know what the federal reserve is... AMERICANS THAT VOTE! its sad yes but i bet over half the voters dont even know....

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

@ DRDANKO: Don't count on me to protect you bro you need to make provisions to protect yourself. That was the point of GET YOUR GUN.
I'm aware that the militias have been around since 1776.
Not sure what Obama has to do with my post. I'm not an Obama hater and I'm certainly not a racist. I have African as well as Native American decendants in my family tree. This concerted effort goes way above the office of the president of the United States of America. And it's not about people getting rich "PERIOD". Wealth has always been just the vehicle for what the elite minded have always craved and that is POWER. In this case it's absolute power over the entire planet. Europe has already been brought inline. America will have to be next. How would you go about a covert effort to gain control of a free republic?? Think about it.

Top Bottom