OBAMA! we been lied to...

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Im still looking for that Romney video. Its bad tho, I really do not like that man...

C

CAPO

What a fucking MORON!!!!

Hanging on to archaic draconian prohibitionist thought process. It's like ganja beat him up in the 9th grade and made him look like a pussy, and now seeks his revenge.

Fuck romney and anyone voting for his dumb ass, and the rest of these jerks that don't know their heads from their asses.

B

Beeronymous

you know what really sucks? your vote doesnt mean SHIT in the presidential election

E

ent

you know what really sucks? your vote doesnt mean SHIT in the presidential election

Vote in those primaries. Know how your state works in regards to primaries. ie- are you only allowed to vote for the party you are registered with. If that's the case, think about who you'd like to register with, especially if you believe your vote in the presidential election carries little/no weight. Now i feel like a tool talking about politics on thcfarmer.

C

CAPO

Don't ent!!!.....It's important!

I mean it was Jerry Garcia who said " if you choose between two lesser evils, you are still choosing evil"........but we can't have a leader who spouts totalitarian rhetoric about imprisoning sick and handicapped people for using a natural plant.

It makes me furious to know that even one person could support thinking like that.
The more frustration brews, the more people are going to desire the creation of a new party.
Will this gene pool of backwards thinkers ever disapate?

B

Beeronymous

Vote in those primaries. Know how your state works in regards to primaries. ie- are you only allowed to vote for the party you are registered with. If that's the case, think about who you'd like to register with, especially if you believe your vote in the presidential election carries little/no weight. Now i feel like a tool talking about politics on thcfarmer.

thats pretty much how it works,get someone inside early on who you think would be the best person for the job instead of some smooth talking douche who tells the people what they want to hear

0MEGA

The people need to gain more power. the bankers need to be taken over by a strictly enforced goverment enforced by the people. People forget why the founding fathers declared independance, freedom and liberty.
Seperation of powers act needs to be redone. Even though its seperated more seperation in my opinion is needed to keep stability. we should allow no executive power.

In my personal opinion, and not alot of detail has gone into this thought.
But sometimes i favor the idea of 2 presidents one for each party and possibly working together.
The people need to gain control of the country because when it comes down to it, all these laws are made for us and we have to live with them. so we should have a bigger say in all matters.

C

choate

its big government. i'm a libertarian. we need more freedom. we never truly own our land if we cannot pay taxes on it the govt will sell it to the person with the most money. you cant love who you want to because of big govt. you cant smoke what you want- big govt. and you cant truly say what you want to authority with out persecution. a person who will trade freedom for security deserves neither--- Ben Franklin

Top Bottom