ocean forest ??

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

i got a ? guy i started my seeds in rock wool once they took and had there first set of babby leaves i put them in ocean forest stright from the bag they look a little fuck for the first set of leaves but now they chillin out i scard to hit them with a dose of flora nova bloom but there getting pretty big there a littler more then a month old from seed i think im going to while a couple more week to hit it with any thing what do you think

ps the leaves curle in and under on some o the botom ones

DeRail

DeRail

the OF is some hot soil for seedlings next time mix the OF with some seedling starter soil.

cooper1

cooper1

so i should be good i mad it thrue the seeding stage for sure i got some killer gear going i didnt see any one with this one alien og , but i got a bunch more of swerves gear going like lemon lerry og sour og and somw white fire lemon skunk la con

M

monkeytime

Do you mix 1/2 part OF and 1/2 seedling mix? If no, what are your portions?

T

tumbleweed

You should be o.k. I put my seedlings/cuttings into straight OF, and am having good results. Straight H20 during veg with no problems or additional fertilizer.

I have also added a small amount of seed starter mix between the OF and the cuttings, results were about the same with as without.

H

happyreefer

I feel like it all depends for sure..I grew some sfv og x Chemdog D last year and I used a mix of ocean forest (30%) light warrior (50%) and perlite (20%) for veg and I just used a little more perlite and ocean forest for flower, with less light warrior..but if things are working out right now maybe it will be ok..your about 30 days in? How many sets of leaves? You said the leaves are curling under? Check out this link its a good guide for sick plants..and its always better to act before it gets worse those beans you have are worth the effort good luck bro

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

G

ghostfacegrower

mix light warrior with that OF next time. i do about 60% light warrior and toss in some big chunk perlite. moonshine mix works nice to transplant into or any kind of mix you like.

Top Bottom