ODBs Test Grow...

• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow.. That Jedi is sure stacking but the White S1 is super fat very nice plants.. Great work.. Ur White Fire is lookin meat healthy also..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Whoot!

The newest edition to the collection. Wouldn't of been able to scoop these if it wasn't for a good buddy here at the farm.. Good lookin out bro! Much props homie. ~ODB~

c64adae4-orig.jpg

a19db8f4-orig.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Lookin good there bro. That White looks super frosty. Looking forward to seeing how she turns out. Keep making them pretty bitches happy ODB, killing it bro.

Thanks alot homie! Props to you bro. Yeah man this Whites lookin real frosty. I love how the leaves kinda curl just caked in trichs.

Nice line up and sexy gals.

Thanks buddy.

Nice grow.. That Jedi is sure stacking but the White S1 is super fat very nice plants.. Great work.. Ur White Fire is lookin meat healthy also..

Thanks G. Yeah the WhiteS1 has the fattest buds so far. But in the last week this Jedi has impressed me with how much she started stackin in just a couple days.. I am a lucky bastard that's 4sho.

Evrythings lookin dizzank odb real nice work man!

Thanks man. I try. ~ODB~

mack 10

mack 10

real nice score there, thats exactly what i want, doh.Keep them frosty pics coming. mack.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

real nice score there, thats exactly what i want, doh.Keep them frosty pics coming. mack.

Thanks mack. I had to act quick to score these bad boys. Couldn't of done it without the farm and the good peeps here that's 4sho. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Its the middle of week six flower and the Bubba and White only have another 10 days till I start the flush. Im gonna let the Jedi go 70-75 days so she still has about 20 days before flush..

Their getting fed at around 1200ppm right now while im hitting them hard with P/K and will decrease nutes a little next week on the Bubba and White. They should all start to swell quite a bit in the next few weeks so stay tuned..

Ill get some pics of my WhiteFire up in a minute. Shes still kickin it. Getting fed 400-500 ppm. Shes gonna get transplanted into a 10 gal in a few weeks.. ~ODB~

S

StrikeitRich

Busy little bee u've been. lol.

GREAT WORK!!!

keep up the progress!

Much respect!

Peace,
S i R

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I got a 10 pack of those Jedi Kush seeds as freebies when I bought a pack of tahoe OGS from CC. They have just been sitting in the fridge as I figured they were whatever seeds if they were free. I guess once im done pheno hunting my wifis ill pop the Jedis too. Thanks ODB

Also where did you get the white skunk and white urkels? I am jealous! I really want some more OGR gear (mainly white sour d and fire BX). Nice grow let us know how it smokes once you chop. + rep

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

WhiteFire Update

Here's my WhiteFire. She's getting pretty bushy at this point. Can't wait to flower her out and see what WhiteFire is all about... ~ODB~

a4326d8f-orig.jpg

b91fa186-orig.jpg

cd6c57bd-orig.jpg

d45c3388-orig.jpg

00e9bd98-orig.jpg

25ddefc4-orig.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I got a 10 pack of those Jedi Kush seeds as freebies when I bought a pack of tahoe OGS from CC. They have just been sitting in the fridge as I figured they were whatever seeds if they were free. I guess once im done pheno hunting my wifis ill pop the Jedis too. Thanks ODB

Also where did you get the white skunk and white urkels? I am jealous! I really want some more OGR gear (mainly white sour d and fire BX). Nice grow let us know how it smokes once you chop. + rep

Wassup bro. Pop those Jedi's man. Im sure your gonna pull a bad ass phenos out of them. You really never know what your gonna find when it comes to poppin beans. Im thinkin my pheno has the structure of the SFV OG with the smell of the ECSD..

I had a boy over in SoCal grab me these WS's and WUs.. He sent me a message asking if I wanted to throw down... I said HELL YES... ~ODB~

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Damn that is awesome! The Cali guys have all the luck! I wish I could land some more raskal gear! Popping seeds and finding phenos is addicting shit!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I feel you bro. Were all addicted to the same things.. Collecting bomb genetics and growing the dank. I just dropped a shit load on seeds. Plus im planning on scooping a bunch more in the comming months. Yea you Cali Farmers have it easy when it comes to OGR gear... ~ODB~

C

Capone

Very nice ODB I can't wait to see that bushy wifi in flower.
Im about to pop my wifi beans shortly . I'm for sure goin to checkout that magic green . Nice journal keep up the good work.
Peace bro

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Whats up man lookn good and nice work on the journal. A couple more weeks and my jedis will b ready for the flip i hope i get a sourd leaning pheno

Thanks man. Good luck.

lookin fire pimp :D

Thanks bro

Very nice ODB I can't wait to see that bushy wifi in flower.
Im about to pop my wifi beans shortly . I'm for sure goin to checkout that magic green . Nice journal keep up the good work.
Peace bro

Magic Green is the shit, deffinetly give it a try. Good luck with your wifi's bro.

~ODB~

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

ODB, Did you get your jedi from a cut or bean? Cali connect?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

This Jedi's from seed. I received a free pack of Jedi Kush when I bought the Pre98 Bubbas.. Yes Cali Connect.~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Update

Here's Pre98 Bubba at 45 days flower.

2c3dc950-orig.jpg

fb58dc17-orig.jpg

f55d3bef-orig.jpg

0777f037-orig.jpg

ff83cb8f-orig.jpg

She could get chopped at 55 days but im taking her around 63 or 15-30% amber trichs.. ~ODB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom