oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Jedi Kush

2984198f-orig.jpg

405d24a9-orig.jpg

2a75f926-orig.jpg

58ec2e36-orig.jpg

aaecb63c-orig.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics guys. These pics don't do em justice at all.. Jedi's starting to blow up.. I hit em with Top Booster the other day so that's the reason for a little yellowing. The Top booster takes all nutrients and oils from the leaves and transfers them to the buds. Let's em know its budding time! Its good stuff. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thanks bro. Yeah the Pre98 is lookin real dank. Legit kush nugs with that classic bubba smell. Swerve killed it on these imho.. ~ODB~

S

StrikeitRich

Thickness. I luv it.

I bet she Reaks like mad.

Great work!!!

Peace,
S i R

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thickness. I luv it.

I bet she Reaks like mad.

Great work!!!

Peace,
S i R

Thanks bro. The bubba has that musky/coffee smell but I can't really smell it till I put my nose up to the buds.. The Jedi and White strait overpower the bubba smell.. Can't wait to see what kind of smells and taste they got waiting for me after a nice cure.. ~ODB~

R

RZA

Dank looking buds ODB! +1 brotha.

That bubba is gonna be fire Fo sho.

Looking foreward to seeing that WiFi in flower also.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thanks rza. This WhiteFire is blowin the fukk up. Easiley grew a couple inches since last update. Im running out of room quick, this WiFi is gonna explode with growth once I transplant here in her 10 gal and get her under the 600. Can't wait to finally blaze some WhiteFire! ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

WhiteFire

Here she is. She's getting mega bushy about now. ~ODB~

6c5af93c-orig.jpg

a9f607e4-orig.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

She's been veging for about 56 days now. Getting ready to take some cuts and flower her out in 2 weeks.. I moved her under a T5 for a little more space. She was taking up my whole clone box so I had to move her, wasn't enough room for clones.. ~ODB~

mack 10

mack 10

is that a slight mag def or the lighting? on the last pic.og is a known hog.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Super bushy White Fire.. Can't wait 2 see her bud already.. She's gunna b a beast.. That sucker is gunna yield 4 u. Lots of nice White Fire buds..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Update

Just got done taking a few clones for next round. Should be rooted by the time the WhiteFire is ready to flower. Here's some pics...

a5784e81-orig.jpg

6d3f21d9-orig.jpg

0cc24a0f-orig.jpg

~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Bean poppin.

About time to pop some new gear for round 3.
e7802a47-orig.jpg

Soon I will be poppin some WhiteMasters.. Gotta wait till the Pre98 and White are ready to come dwn. Gotta stay within my plant count.. ~ODB~

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice thread!!! I can see the oldirtybastard is "live and uncut" lol, keep up the good work homie, since we both in the D maybe we can hook up one of these days and talk shop bro-bro!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice goin ODB. The leaves on your WIFI look different than all 3 of mine. Will be interesting to see what becomes of her.

Bigdrty and I met up yesterday. He got to try all 3 of my WIFIs and said my #3 is better than the "real deal WIFI #3" that he has tried. Funny how mine is also #3. Just a coincidence but funny. He said he hasn't been that lifted in a long time. I love hearing that from people. You'll be hearing that alot once you start sharing your WIFI nugs.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

is that a slight mag def or the lighting? on the last pic.og is a known hog.
Yea bro she did show a slight defficiency but she seems to be blowin past it. I flush and up'ed the CalMag and she seems to be just fine.

Super bushy White Fire.. Can't wait 2 see her bud already.. She's gunna b a beast.. That sucker is gunna yield 4 u. Lots of nice White Fire buds..
Thanks homie. That's what im hoping for.

Nice thread!!! I can see the oldirtybastard is "live and uncut" lol, keep up the good work homie, since we both in the D maybe we can hook up one of these days and talk shop bro-bro!
Wassup sym. Hit me up bro. We'll blaze dwn some herbs after this harvest bro.

Nice goin ODB. The leaves on your WIFI look different than all 3 of mine. Will be interesting to see what becomes of her.

Bigdrty and I met up yesterday. He got to try all 3 of my WIFIs and said my #3 is better than the "real deal WIFI #3" that he has tried. Funny how mine is also #3. Just a coincidence but funny. He said he hasn't been that lifted in a long time. I love hearing that from people. You'll be hearing that alot once you start sharing your WIFI nugs.

Wassup buddy. Thanks for the positive vibes bro. Non of this would have been possible without you homie. Good looks.

That's awesome to hear your WiFi keeps up with the #3. WhiteFire is deffinatly some dankest smoke right now. Ten ounces bro? That will be tight. Wish them cuts woulda took. When I make it out to Cali we deff need to blaze and compare firez! ~ODB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom