ODBs Test Grow...

• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RZA

Some nice nugs bro.They look white as hell. I bet the smells on point.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea the smell is strait lemon fuel to the max... There pretty dark nugs the flash made them look really light green. This shit knocks me out every time I smoke it when taken past 70 days. I like to take mine around 75. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thank you audi. I always try my best. Thanks for lookin. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Any ideas?

Ok so a couple days ago I noticed a little yellowing of the tips on my Whitefire. Im thinking its due to a PH issue but not positive. I don't think its burn cause the first sets of 3 leafed are starting to fade like they want more food? Therevomly yellowing on the first set of leaves on the bottum shoots. With little copor spots showing. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks ~ODB~
3b643f6f-orig.jpg
d8ca812b-orig.jpg
475f34a7-orig.jpg
e1521ac2-orig.jpg
d3475cfb-orig.jpg

S

StrikeitRich

Curious, i was having a similar issue my last run. What i found was that the soil, well root ball wasnt getting to dry out enough causeing slight bactirial, fungal, algea issues inside the soil. Everything looks good, PH, PPM, Smells,
Everything. But the leaves had the edges fertburnd looking with them darn copper spots. Never really got it worked out or found a definative answer to the issues, all i can do is tell u what i did, i let em dry up till they were wilting slightly then watered. I also had a minor Gnat issue too, but that is sorta what i saw when that all started for me. Sucks cause honestly i never really figuared that shit out.

All things considered though, they look great.

Best of Luck!

Peace,
S i R

jawnroot

jawnroot

That coupled with your lightening lower leaves indicates one or more defs to me. Some of your earlier pics showed a slight def. Phos or Mg most likely. Nothing really to be concerned about I don't think. Bump up the ferts a touch.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

WhiteFire update.

So after seeing a little yellowing on some lower leaves, I decided to hit them with a nice dose of Magic Green at 5ml a gallon.

She seemed to Love it... she's lookin much better after I gave her a foliar spray. All the leaves are perked up and she's lovin life.

Her she is about a month old and fully settled in her new pot.
ad4905e7-orig.jpg
a36f98fa-orig.jpg
6445de03-orig.jpg
a5864e15-orig.jpg
~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that Magic Green did the job fast i wanted 2 try that stuff now I'm sure I'm gunna try it.. U showed how great it works.. Ur leaves look nice & green.. Nice lookin White Fire grow

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Update 9/12. the White.

Here's a few quick pics of my White that I got from clone. She is really starting to put on the frost now. Evan the fan leaves are begining to get covered in frost.. Im stoked to see how she turns out. Not much smell from her but a faint lemon smell when you rub the stems. Here she is at day 24 of flowering. ~ODB~
215c12ed-orig.jpg
22c7e1ae-orig.jpg
2915951e-orig.jpg
2d766d7c-orig.jpg
5f2e4f06-orig.jpg
6beaac81-orig.jpg
b37e0018-orig.jpg
b6214c64-orig.jpg
e860f45d-orig.jpg
176fca47-orig.jpg
11f20862-orig.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn that Magic Green did the job fast i wanted 2 try that stuff now I'm sure I'm gunna try it.. U showed how great it works.. Ur leaves look nice & green.. Nice lookin White Fire grow

Yea goo im tellin you MG is the shit. Only folier spray I use. Its says you'll see improvement within two days. But be carefull if you use it too much it will slow root development because of how easy it is to get everything they need from the spray. Im tellin you bro give it a try. I usually only use it on clones or if plants just need a boost.

Here's some info for you I plled of there site..

"MAGIC GREEN is a leading plant ‘booster’ for parent plants, rooted and unrooted cuttings and growing plants. The mild, fully organic plant booster is absorbed directly by the leaves and restores the plant’s deep green colour and vitality and provides it with food. Every application of Magic Green provides the leaf with a thin wax layer, which will work to protect against insects and fungi. Magic Green offers a provisional solution when the growth medium disturbed and the plant is unable to obtain the necessary nutrients through its root system. It is an excellent solution to bridge a difficult period and to restore the natural balance. Advice-Do not use Magic Green more than once or twice a week. This is to prevent the development of the roots from slowing down, because it is too easy for them to absorb the nutrients though the leaves. use Magic Green only as a ‘booster’. . Application-If the plant leaves are discoloured (veins are too green or too pale). If the nutrients absorption of the roots is disturbed. As a protection against damage by fungi and insects. To give the plant growth an extra ‘booster’. Method-Magic Green is applied by spraying with a plant sprayer. Fill the sprayer with water and add the prescribed amount of Magic Green. Magic Green works within two days. WARNING: Spray Magic Green when there is NO direct light t avoid burning. Always clean out unused Magic Green from container after applying to plants. NEVER STORE MIXED MAGIC GREEN!!!!!" ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Pre 98 Bubba Day 24 flower.

Here's my Pre 98. She's got a funky dirty sock/rotten meat smell to her. She was the first to show visible trichs on the leaves. This girls super eazy growin. No fuss nothin. Here leaves have been standing in joy since I hit her with 5ml flora nova bloom. This will proly be the first plant that gets the chop. Can't wait to try her. ~ODB~
cdd8805b-orig.jpg
75a2476f-orig.jpg
4572a892-orig.jpg
3f662d04-orig.jpg
64d3d596-orig.jpg
c0b28555-orig.jpg
9cea8da3-orig.jpg
4b3b8a28-orig.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Jedi Kush day 24

Ok the jedi's hard to take a good picture of cause its directly under the light and is hard to get a shot with no lines with my phone. Ill upload em anyway.

So the Jedi kush is doing pretty good also. She's definatly flowering way slower than the others. I think im taken her to 70-80 days not exactly sure yet. I just love the smell on this girl. Everytime I go into the room I can't help but stick my nose next to the jedi to catch a whiff. The smells just an amazing skunky spice smell that I love.

She's now just starting to get covered in trich's. Kinda a lot of stretch to her aswell. She might be my favorite out of the bunch. But the Whites starting to impress me too. Here she is day 24. ~ODB~
6526fc35-orig.jpg
3ebd9bb3-orig.jpg
216010ef-orig.jpg
68b349d1-orig.jpg
40c2744e-orig.jpg
ffbdfde5-orig.jpg
af1e1735-orig.jpg
12e18274-orig.jpg
0104730c-orig.jpg
5a42bc7d-orig.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

WhiteFire

Here's my WhiteFire after some training. This girls gonna get big. ~ODB~
1164830f-orig.jpg
2887d18f-orig.jpg
b7eb57c5-orig.jpg
14616675-orig.jpg
dfce1631-orig.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea ur White Fire is gunna b a super gaint bush.. And they ur gunna get the super stretch watch out White Fire is a monster u can run out of room really eazy with her.. Ur plant looks mega healthy.. Good job

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thanks for lookin bro. Yea I already know this bitch is about to blow up. I still have about a month left before I flip her. We'll see what happens. The only bitch about this cab im running them in is the ten gallon pot takes up about a foot of space. That leaves me about 5 foot of grow space. If I have to I can just put the one whitefire in there and I should have enough room. Maybe I can fit one morein like a 5 gal. I wanted to run the White s1 and whitefire in there next round but might not have any room. And my tent that I do my full runs in wont be empty for about a month and a half. So ill have to make do till then. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Im also thinking about doing a scrog with her, that way I wont have to worry about stretch as much. I already have a screen I made from wire fencing and pvc that fits the cab perfectly.. Im still debating on that though. ~ODB~

R

RZA

Lookin good odb. Can't wait to see you flower your Wifi. A wifi scrog would be sik. All your girls are lookin on point. Keep it up ~odb~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice going ODB glad to know you're doing this journal bro. Looking forward towatching their progress. Looking great so far!

Your WIFI pheno definitly looks different than any of my 3. Yours has a wider shorter looking leaf blade. Im interested to see what you get out of her. I know one thing, it will be FIRE. Pretty soon the new nickname for this strain will be WIFIRE lol.

Top Bottom