Odd rust colored spotting starts second week of flower

• Thread starter Rupert421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Any chance we are looking at toxicity from the trifecta crop control? You mentioned you apply this routinely.

Actually I read the product formula. It has nothing in it but plant oils. Pretty useless for the label claims. But the uniformity on the all the plants made me think trifecta.
Any suggestions on crop control sprays?? What are you guys using?? I usually get caught in my old ways and don’t like change..
Captain jacks dead bug.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Captain jacks dead bug.
Vouch the deadbug! I only use it in veg though, I give the plants a full spray down once a day 3 days apart (so 3 total spray downs, last one being the day it moves into the flower tent (multiple stages of flower don’t wanna bringin pests / disease)

This stuff ran through thrips after the first spray down when I had them

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Vouch the deadbug! I only use it in veg though, I give the plants a full spray down once a day 3 days apart (so 3 total spray downs, last one being the day it moves into the flower tent (multiple stages of flower don’t wanna bringin pests / disease)

This stuff ran through thrips after the first spray down when I had them
Same. Plants were fine one day, found them little shits the next when I was stuffing my face in one of them. It was the exact week I flipped to, so man, phew, but one treatment, they were toast, I did one subsequent treatment just to be sure, went over the underside of things and golden. I swear by that stuff. It made Humboldt secret look bad, made ff bushdoctor spray look bad. Never turned back. Not a single adverse effect either. I second never using it in week three or past of flower as well. And treat at lights out. I am a lifer with that stuff.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Totally my man, the thing is this happens with my soil set up as well.. not just the DWC.. and use a different nutrient solution compared to the DWC… so in a way I do lean towards the viral issue but is definitely a tough one to peg. On the bright side I’m glad I’m throwing everyone else for a loop rather than making a common overlooked mistake.. thanks again everyone!!
saying you have it in soil to, i to had this for years until i fixed it myself. its the ph dropping no doubt causing nutrient lock, or nutrients levels building up. it used to happen in soil to when ph buffer ran out causing ph to swing under 6.0, or the other way round ph being to high.

Top Bottom