Odiesel's Grow Room Updates and Stuff

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
yeah man thats just using the trim bin. It has a 150 micron screen if wanted you could get a smaller screen like 110 and clean it up some more that would be able to be pressed into some rosin.
I got a screen printing screen for $30 and it seems like really good quality. It's 120 micron so I'm hoping I'm gonna get some good kief next trim.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Thanks to so info from @Dirtbag and pic ideas from @Aqua Man got my drain table made. I totally forgot to take pictures of the building process would have been funny to have got pics of me stuffing my car with the materials.

Closet before hand with the water draining into a clone tray.

20201116 204341

Now with the table made. Have not got the plants put in yet but will add pics later. Dont mind the horrible looking clones will be adding some nutes to the cloner and hopefully they will come back to life :)

20201116 204932

Odiesel

Odiesel

I got a screen printing screen for $30 and it seems like really good quality. It's 120 micron so I'm hoping I'm gonna get some good kief next trim.
Wow man i never seen your reply to this thread, just updating it in a while.

That 120 micron screen should toss off some awesome dry sift. That quality might be full melt heads. I've seen those screen printing ones online thought about ordering some

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Wow man i never seen your reply to this thread, just updating it in a while.

That 120 micron screen should toss off some awesome dry sift. That quality might be full melt heads. I've seen those screen printing ones online thought about ordering some
I got mine on amazon, the company is speedball. It's not made for sifting kief but I'm sure it won't make a difference. I'll be trimming in around 2-3 weeks and I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes.

Odiesel

Odiesel

1. Why 91% iso? Hopefully just for cleaning stuff with. 99% is where it’s at 👍

2. do you wet or dry trim? I wet trim, then let it dry. I can’t see much going in the $90 trim bin when wet trimming??
Yeah the 91 was just for cleaning my pieces. I have not been able to find any sort of iso lately in local stores and was just getting by running hot water through it every day or so.

I dry trim. In the past i tried to wet trim, but this time back to growing I tried dry trimming. I have had only 1 harvest that was in july and that was the first one i had since 2015

Odiesel

Odiesel

I got mine on amazon, the company is speedball. It's not made for sifting kief but I'm sure it won't make a difference. I'll be trimming in around 2-3 weeks and I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes.
Yeah i have seen people use them before i dont think it necessarily matters if its specifically for dry sifting or not i think the Micron size are still the same and the screens work all the same.

I'll post a video that was good i seen made me want to get some of the screens you are talking about.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Yeah i have seen people use them before i dont think it necessarily matters if its specifically for dry sifting or not i think the Micron size are still the same and the screens work all the same.

I'll post a video that was good i seen made me want to get some of the screens you are talking about.

This is an awesome video obviously it would require a press to get the full effect but i plan on buying one eventually. I got a used one from a buddy but its not a hydraulic press one, was only 50 bucks so it wasnt really a waste just bought for fun to try out.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I was thinking maybe the threads or whatever they use are a different material so I don't know if that may affect the ability for the heads to fall through.
That's the same video I watched that made me get mine. His screens are much more expensive and he has way more of them too.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I was thinking maybe the threads or whatever they use are a different material so I don't know if that may affect the ability for the heads to fall through.
That's the same video I watched that made me get mine. His screens are much more expensive and he has way more of them too.
I hope those screens work the same would be cool to get some nice kief from trim.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Tossed the plants on the table had to turn the plants in small pots so they wouldn't tip over on the roofing panels.

20201116 213621

The growth difference from a plant that was transplanted to a larger pot vs a clone that has been in the same pot since planting.

20201116 213649

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Tossed the plants on the table had to turn the plants in small pots so they wouldn't tip over on the roofing panels.

View attachment 1056749

The growth difference from a plant that was transplanted to a larger pot vs a clone that has been in the same pot since planting.

View attachment 1056751
Oh that's a really good idea with the roofing panel, might have to try that in the future.
Also the clone comparison is helpful, thanks.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Been a bit since I updated. Transplanted 3 into 2 gallon fabric pots and added another light in the closet. I have a 5x5 gorilla grow tent on the way and will start to flower in that and I guess will just use the 4x4 for cloning veg etc.

20201128 152952
20201128 153105
Odiesel

Odiesel

Been a bit since i have posted anything here maybe i should revive this thread.

Did a much overdue mod for the dehumidifier so i wouldnt have to keep emptying it and could be free from the room.
20210426 224542

Got a magnetic stirrer for 30 bucks and is one of the best things i could buy since i use dry nutes. When mixing up 80 grams of something you can easily toss it in there and completely dissolve it before mixing in res.
20210426 224552

Little wave maker, submersible pump and digital timer for my setup.

20210426 224640

Still working out some kinks but an autofeed setup is the best thing i did for my garden.

20210426 224707

As always the veg tent is just having fun need to start doing some work in here to get ready for next round.

20210426 224745

Odiesel

Odiesel

Tied some stuff up in the tent on tuesday the 26th
20210426 135724

Did some defoliation today now we are just cruising till the finish, hopefully lol

20210429 230755

Latest posts

Top Bottom