OD's Window Indo

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

"Now Let That MuthaF#$er Hammer Time Like.."

It's been a minute but I've let my plants grow a little longer and larger than I would have normally. I wanted to take clones which I was able to do. I was also able to let my HappyBrother male fully flower and pollinate. I took about 3 clones off every female plant in hopes at least one of each would root. I ran into an issue which is that my power has gone out and I now have clones taken from last Saturday sitting in the dark for at least the past 18 hours. I'll see what they do but I feel no light for so long will seriously compromise their ability to root and grow properly, I guess we'll see. My main plants are also in the dark and remain so for almost 20 hours. That's not an issue because they are in flower thus the title I put on this update. For those who have no idea what that quote refers to, it's about getting a$$ which is what I'm getting now with all these gorgeous little ladies in my garden! I'm trying for about 200 grams but I'm thinking I can probably pull about 300+ grams if I get my space going with a dedicated grow of an LST'd producer. My ultimate grow would produce 500 grams but that's dreaming. I'm running a 400 watt Lumatek with a supplemental 68w CFL which is working out pretty good for now. Am I crazy trying to even get 200 grams out of this space? You can tell me. For now here are some booty shots, pun intended, they are of my little ladies but also blurry and low qual. I f'ed up when I took em and you know how that weed go... I forgot to double check them and moved on.

This is an amazing Brick weed seed. I don't know what it is but it looks great and smells super skunky.
Zona_4.jpg

This is Space Queen x Black Domina by Cannarado. In My first post I said it was from Karma, my bad. Shouts to Cannarado! I'm trying to do right by this lady and she keeps putting up with me. I supplemented the fab bag with a plastic black bag. It's working for now but next time better planning. I can't wait to see what Cannarado is talkin' about. She looks and smells very eloquent, leaves are well defined, but not sharply jagged and she smells like a light skunky perfume of sugar cane.
SQxBD_4.jpg

This is the OG. One of the finest out of them all. She is seriously a bottom bitch. I put her in this 3 gallon bucket and she loved me for it, growing like crazy.
OG_9.jpg

The LSD is looking so kushy. Super Fat stem and dark wide blades. She smells just a little skunky with a earthy scent coming off her stem. I love this plant too. So hard to think about, if I had to keep one which would it be. ALL OF THEM!!
LSD_2.jpg

This dude was nice. It flowered up real good and let off lots of pollen. I culled him about three days ago
HBStud_.jpg

Another mystery seed, this plant smells like guava/ mango ridiculous. I screwed with this one too. I put too much SNS 203 to kill off fungus gnats and this plant did not like that but that was two weeks ago and she's already back.
CartelA_.jpg

The Black Domina, I have a few of these seeds left, I'll definitely try to keep growing this strain. The only thing I need to do with this one is give her plenty of water. She sucks it up but always looks nice in my space.
BD_.jpg

The ADxBK b version. It's looking pretty much like alien kush. So does its little sister which after a fungus gnat attack has been moved to a new location for recovery. I hope the flowers come out nice. The product I took it from was grown poorly in hydro by someone newer than I but it still came out good so there's hope yet.
ADxBKB_2.jpg

I forgot to take pics of the Kushadelic and ADxBK version a and my Parvati clones. I also have shots of my clones which I'll post in another reply.

:party0044::party0044::party0044:

:bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits:

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hers mine in my tall bags

yours looks great

IMG 0456
IMG 0491
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Just a little update...
I've been busy so I took some random ass yellows.... I'll try to get some pics in better light. All in all I'm about half way to finish on some, a little longer and shorter on a couple. I took some clones in mid- December but they all died due to problems that were not in my control, mostly loss of power. I tried to make a few more last week and a buddy of mine gifted me an IDK clone that looks pretty good. I'm optimistic about this harvest, my last was a little disappointing but it was the first run so, ya know. My plants are looking pretty nice but I think the fungus gnats are trying to take over. I'm gonna treat my soil before I use it again, seems like the gnats are products of having other plants in my area. I'll try better in the future but for now it's SNS 203 soaks and EarthTone spray. Week 4.......

The line up:
On the left is the Black Domina, next to her is OG kush, then the mystery Cartel A, LSD, Arizona brick seed, then finally the AD x BK.
View_2.jpg

Some OG nugs
OG_10.jpg

A close up LSD nug
LSD_bud_.jpg

The LSD
LSD_3.jpg

This is the Kushadelic, she's been in quarantine in a little box I made for her. She started to bud and the Dude abides
Kushadelic_.jpg

Some Black Dom buds
Black_Domina_Top_.jpg

Here's a closeup of the Arizona brick weed. This is stuff has great potential, at first I was thinking this plant was gonna be crappy but those Mexicans are growing the kind. The pistils are super dense it looks like fuckin' Wembly's head from Fraggle rock!!
Arizona_Bud_.jpg

I'll say I've got some kick ass seeds, just need to dial in a nice room. This window shit is lookin' real easy though so we'll see what I can pull off. Either way I'll update again soon.

:dance:dance:dance:
:passingjoint::passingjoint::passingjoint:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Some old pics from 2004 .. same window but back then I used to be able to get enough sun to get some nuggets. This is a cross between Grand Daddy Purple and Canadian Maple Leaf, I called It Dee-lite!
indo3.JPG
indo2.JPG
indo9.JPG

:sun:sun:sun

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I got some snap shots right as the light went off.. the LSD is sick! I didn't think the bud would blow up the way it is. There's lots of leaves falling off but also the buds are plumping up quite nicely. I fed them all once more even tough two of them will probably be ready in a couple of weeks. I had flushed them out about a week ago with some fresh tap water which washed out all the nutrients in the soil so I had to give them all a slight boost of phosphorus, a little potassium and micros... my OG is also yellowing major. I shot a weak nitrogen mix into the OG along with the tea I had made for the rest of my plants. I used jamaican bat guano from SunLeaves and some of my worm compost, I added Earth Juice Catalyst and Micro along with some Bloom. I used a 1/4 portion of the recommended dosages of the EJ and also watered down my tea after letting it sit for 2 weeks. I watered them yesterday they were looking pretty beat after feeding even the OG is getting some green back! Teas work!

Look at that LSD Bud! Bangin'!!
LSD_Close_.jpg

Cartel A on the left and The Arizona Brick on the right.. these fuckers are lookin and smellin really nice, I got so many more seeds of both these!!
CartelZona_.jpg

Black Domina on the left lookin so scrummy!!:inlove LSD in the middle lookin BOSS :big_boss: and the OG lookin jaundice :worried
Amazing that I can pull these out my window space!:harvest:
BDLSDOG_.jpg

My Parvati clones turned hermi and my Alien Kush A is gone the Kushadelic is still budding but not looking so hot. Space Queen x Black Domina turned into a stud and all my clones died because of heat and light issues. All and all though I'm looking pretty good for what I got left over. I've started a Ronnie James Dio, Purple Berry BX, two Blue Diesels, and an East Coast Sour Goo, Those are now cracking their shells and will be photo'ed soon. I was also gifted a clone which is looking pretty healthy. I bought a cool USB microscope to take trichome shots too. Peace!!

:rock:rock:rock

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Yeah its looking nice in there , I wouldn't worry too much with all the differnt plants in there its got to be hard to dial in all the nutes just perfect for each plant.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey thanks for checking me out BrianDirt. You are correct, it's hard to please all these ladies with the same pimp juice. I try to grow out plants that don't require much but sometimes you get a pheno that's kinda way different. Since I start from seed the phenos can vary quite a bit. I tried some clones but I seem to have a bad spot for my clones, they don't seem to like it.

C

CarloMarx

Wow man, you've got some great plants going. That LSD looks absolutely gorgeous. I have that in my outdoor lineup. Definitely can't wait for spring so I can grow her myself. Keep up the good work.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Home Stretch (HAHA!!! Third time I try to get this reply done!!)

Thanks CarloMarx for checking me out. I have a huge selection of seeds for having a small space so I'm growing out a variety to see which ones I wanna stick with. I've bought some seeds but those are coming up male. I'm using mostly bagseed now (in fact all the plants I have flowering are from bagseed). I'm very impressed with my Black Domina. What I've grown out is way better than the product that the seeds came from. I only had 5 now down to three and all the clones I cut didn't root. I love my USB microscope. Here's some photos of the Black Domina which has about a week and a half left and looking better everyday:

At 50X
BDclose.jpg

At 100X
BDclose2.jpg

:flower:flower:flower

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

The scope takes some nice ones
You say bag seeds, I have a few going to and worry how they came to be?
You know hermi, or what else it came across to make the seeds?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

The seeds I find are usually like 5 or less out of like a pound or two. They're usually like S1 seeds so they're feminized and pretty stable. Most of them are seeds produced by stress so I don't worry too much about my plants grown from them going hermi but if it happens, well it happens. I've been collecting seeds for the last 15 years and have a great collection going. I just recently got a 13 year old seed to sprout so I know they last a while. The seed I'm talking about was actually a product of a closet grow I had going with an ex. She didn't take care of the closet and the resulting hermi seeds were BOMB! All female and no hermis. I'll try to log progress on the seed but I know for sure the genetics are there for a great plant. The two mexi plants I have going are certainly not hermi made seeds. They were grown on a farm were the males were probably not culled properly. You can see for yourself I'm not worried about the genetics there. I'm growing something bomb out of some brickweed. You just never know.
:bong-hits:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

So Tuesday was 49 days coming up at 56 this coming Tuesday and the flowers are swelling the trichs are going golden and the smell is getting skunky and rotten fruity. Almost all the plants are purpling a little. The LSD has some nice coloring which just started to occur as the temps at night drop into the upper thirties and low forties, the window gets into the fifties. The buds are quite nice looking as you can see for yourself....

The OG Kush ( I think it might be Fire OG, that's what it's smelling like anyway)
OGKushLarge_.jpg

OG7weeks_.jpg

The LSD looking so good..
LSDLarge_.jpg

LSD7weeks_.jpg

Not bad for some bag seed weed The Cartel A... Smells very bubble gummy and skunky.. It could be bubble gum, I'll let you know after I smoke some.. coming soon
CartelALarge_1.jpg

CartelA7weeks_.jpg

The Black Domina, it hasn't turned black but it's getting a nice lavender look and it's frosty as fuck..
Black_Domina_2_2.jpg

Black_Domina_7weeks_.jpg

BDLarge_.jpg

Here's one I never really paid too much attention too, in fact her sister was culled Alien Dog x Banana Kush... Holy fuck this weed smells tasty and looks pretty nice. It's a very small plant, not really expecting too much of a yield but whatever I get is gonna be some danky bud..
AlienDawgxBananakushLarge_.jpg

ADxBK7weeks_.jpg

Finally the Arizona Brick weed.. This weed is true Mexican bud.. It's the most Sativa influenced plant that I have.. It's got a cool ass bright yellow color but the bud is like purple green and it is STICKY... smells like rotten skunky fruit and is most definitely turning out better than the herb I got it from..

ZonaLarge_.jpg

Zona7weeks_.jpg

It's almost time to clip.. I'll give most of them another week and some days depending. The LSD is usually ready at 55 days but I think I'll let her go until about 59 or 60 days for that strong buzz. The Cartel A is some nice early ripening herb so I might cut that one first. The Black Domina might get closer to 60-63 and I think I'll let the OG go just a little longer than that. The ADxBK is gonna be cut with the Black Domina and finally I'll clip that Arizona Brick Seed at about 70-75 days, another 2 weeks basically. I've got some new babies ready to go so we should be doing well in 2 weeks with those

New_Babies_.jpg

New strains are Blue Diesel, Ronnie James Dio, POW, Indian Landrace, Maple Leaf, Purple Berry BX and East Coast Sour Goo. I'll update again soon.

:dance:dance:dance

:passingjoint:

:bong-hits:

:sun2:
:flower:flower:flower

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Allways cool seeing all the strians in a micro. Like how you got some hairy buds and some hard nugs like the LSD and some a little leafy, like a fashion show in there with all your bitches. So close to harvest and then new crops is fun.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Life is but a dream over here BD, thanks for scopin out my ladies. I'm trying to figure which strain I'd like to continue growing in the future so I'm starting a new round of all different strains. I guess we'll see what's up.
:passingjoint:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Triched out!!

It's day 56 of flower and I'm pretty much in the homestretch for most of these beauties. I germed from seed starting the Sunday before labor day and vegged until the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, too long. I'm thinking the LSD will be ready by today and will be in good peak until about Friday or Saturday. I'll leave it until Thursday probably so I can lament it's destruction. The Cartel A will probably be in the same window starting Thursday or Friday, peaking until about next Wednesday. I thought for sure it would be first but it slowed a little in the past week. The hairs are mostly red but the trichs are still mostly milky.
Then following would be The Black Domina and the Alien Dawg x Banana Kush. The ADxBK looks and smells amazing but I didn't think it did very well under my HPS. It's better for CFL which was most of it's light influence. It remained small and would be a great micro grow plant but what a pain in the ass. Maybe it would do better with a hydro set up. The rest were easy and required little nutrients, mostly just water and EarthTone for the fungus gnats. I did not get any spider mites which I thought might be an issue at some point. Next round I'll dumb it down and just go with a weaker soil to start then work the nutrients up as the plants mature and I transplant.
Get your goggles on and scope this:

ADxBK:
ADxBK8weeks.jpg

ADxBK8weeks2.jpg

Zona Brick weed: Still not ready, 2 more weeks?
AZ8weeks.jpg

AZ8weeks2.jpg

The Black Domina with her dark purple tint:
BD8weeks.jpg

A lower green BD nug
BD8weeks2.jpg

The CartelA:
CartelA8weeks.jpg

CartelA8weeks2.jpg

LSD:
LSD8weeks.jpg

LSD8weeks2.jpg
LSD8weeks3.jpg

Og Kush (Thanks FleshMeister!!):
OG8weeks.jpg

OG8weeks2.jpg

I think that covers the spread, smoke some!!

:passingjoint::passingjoint::passingjoint:

:boogie::boogie::boogie:

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I realy like the pic of the OG it looks nice and frosted, the LSD is next on the list ] It looks good from close and far, nice job OD. They all look like they are allmost done, but the AZ needs some time like you say.

J

jakew215

damn dude, nice.

that black domina looks gnarly.

and LSD is one of the best/easiest plants i have ever grown, probably only second to some blue dream.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks J!!! The LSD is easy to grow, she just goes with the flow. I pimped her out pretty good, I just cut her today and am lookin forward to posting some pics of her dried out. I let her go 9 weeks to the day so it should be danky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom