Offensive Smelling Cuts/strains

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Sup guys! Another thread from Mushin, lol. I'll try and tone it down, I promise. Just have a shitload of downtime right now.

Can you give me your experience with the foulest, nastiest strain you've ever encountered? Talking LOUD doodoo, vomit, shitty, skunky, anything foul and nasty! That's how Mushin likes it! Lol. Kinda my thing right now.

Please recommend nasty-loud smelling girls you've encountered (and I don't mean your ex, lol) for breeding stock. Anything offensive or borderline-offensive, could be chemically, mustardy, anything that made you say "Ew", shoot it!

Much Appreciated, Farm Fam!

Shamus

Shamus

The OG headband cut I like the most is rather shitty/dirty foot smelling but with a nice foresty OG back note..

And one of the hells angel (2 cuttings going around) cuts (the one I grow) smells like armpits.. Dirty socks and the shop rag at a mechanics shop.. Which would be fine if it didn't taste lien armpits and sweat.. Ok for a second but not a daily smoke.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Never heard of "doggie nutz", lol. I was thinking of "Shit" from from MNS.

I already have a really nasty Chemdog D cut, so looking for something a little different, but just as extreme. I got the cut as "Chemdog D", but I have had other Chemdog D cuts that were very loud, but didn't have the same borderline-offense funk.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Owhh, yea, don't really want the smell bleeding into the taste, if possible, lol.

What varietals or landraces are kinda known for producing those terps that give that funky aroma? I know terps are sulphur-based and sulfur smells can be offensive to us.

Sativas are often known for that fruity/tropical smell, Kush for that kushy, sweet, coffee smell, etc., etc. does anyone know what strains are known for that foul smell? Or A foul smell?

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
The strain I'm growing right now, which is a personal project until more stable, has this burnt rubber smell to it with a citrus candy shop undertone when moved around. A stem rub doesn't offer the same stench. We'll see if it sticks around after harvest and cure but today it damn near made me gag. Did not see that smell coming lol last week it was just the lemony candy shop smell. Definitely a funky girl either way.

One Love,
tobh

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Be sure to let us know how she turns out, bro! Sounds so amazing!

I remember when I was first running my Nasty Chemdog D cut I told my chick "smell this real quick" and between a couple of gags she said with tears in her eyes "she gonna be so guud!". Till this day one of the funniest things I've ever seen. My chick cray cray! Lol

gusthedog

gusthedog

Sup guys! Another thread from Mushin, lol. I'll try and tone it down, I promise. Just have a shitload of downtime right now.

Can you give me your experience with the foulest, nastiest strain you've ever encountered? Talking LOUD doodoo, vomit, shitty, skunky, anything foul and nasty! That's how Mushin likes it! Lol. Kinda my thing right now.

Please recommend nasty-loud smelling girls you've encountered (and I don't mean your ex, lol) for breeding stock. Anything offensive or borderline-offensive, could be chemically, mustardy, anything that made you say "Ew", shoot it!

Much Appreciated, Farm Fam!
I had a strain that smelled like cat piss and motor oil. Send ya some seeds from it.... I still have the smoke, I would feel bad trying to pass it off to anyone. Every plant I start I gitba branch to spray withGA3 toake S1 seeds. I take the pollen from the cutting and by the time the bananas form on the cutting I paint one branch of the plant so I will have seeds from every tester.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I had a strain that smelled like cat piss and motor oil. Send ya some seeds from it.... I still have the smoke, I would feel bad trying to pass it off to anyone. Every plant I start I gitba branch to spray withGA3 toake S1 seeds. I take the pollen from the cutting and by the time the bananas form on the cutting I paint one branch of the plant so I will have seeds from every tester.
Sounds like heaven to me! Lol

Canappa

Canappa

The OG headband cut I like the most is rather shitty/dirty foot smelling but with a nice foresty OG back note..

I would have to agree the Dead Head OG I grew this last run was real funky , the name fits it right smells like something Dead, very loud. Cant wait to run it again.

HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

Was going through some Starfighter F2 beans, found a pheno that smells like a wook cleaning shit off his feet with a garlic clove. Smokes like a jalapeno, literally spicy as fuck. Like the burning sensation you get from eating fresh trichomes/flowers, that feeling all the way down your windpipe.

Starfighter (smokey McDonalds ketchup pheno)

View attachment 339926

...More like chipotle.....

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I got an old skunk#1 that sometimes smells like dirty pussy. It's rank
It "usually" only has that smell at the beginning of flowering though...

Also had a baby shit/dirty diaper pheno of Ortega
Nasty business there......

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Whiterom by raskall. Some seriously spicy phenotypes that stank like swamp and grapefruit. Also got that baby pooh smell in a few White Roms. Very very stanky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom