For Sale Offering my precious vault seed+sin city box

• Thread starter Matix35
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ObiWanRollMeWan

ObiWanRollMeWan

Any blueberry left?? The DJ short? I would also be interested in Ocean water Fem and Rainbows at Night Fem if available. OGKB available? You have some crazy seeds my friend

ObiWanRollMeWan

ObiWanRollMeWan

I only have a couple on the list available for sin city because i only grow this now hope you understand :)
I only have a couple on the list available for sin city because i only grow this now hope you understand :)
Ah ok I see. I am sorry by the way my first comment was a mess asking all kinds of different ones that is my bad. I have cash app and paypal if you do happen to have any of those ones available. I recently just got into growing so it is really cool to see someone different strains from people than all the ones floating around online lol

Matix35

Matix35

Not have to be sorry its all ok everbody just saying because the sin city list is a gift and i dont have a lot available espacially feminzed because I will grow but have a couple regulars that i will not pop in my life i think lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Not have to be sorry its all ok everbody just saying because the sin city list is a gift and i dont have a lot available espacially feminzed because I will grow but have a couple regulars that i will not pop in my life i think lol
What year did you purchase the DNA regs? Or are they fem's?

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I remember i tried that headband in Amsterdam. It was the only strain i encountered there and in a long time that made me uneasy high. Actually had to put out my joint and take it easy. That does not happen with other strains. Good luck on selling them, looks like a fine selection

Matix35

Matix35

Just a little update: all dj short is sold out, zowah sold out,twin turbo and headband Chemdog D =sold out and forum bx by sin city sold out and OGKB sold out thank you and stay tuner :)

jimmy_reese

jimmy_reese

Just want to clarify, these are not all for sale! I want to keep at least 75% for me im a fan :) bur the rest available yes but only a couple of sin mint cookie cross available..Just ask maybe on my account thank you
So 24hrs later you want to keep 3/4 of them? LOL at having to even say that. Why don't you put out a list so people know what you're selling??? This is an awkward sale...

Matix35

Matix35

So 24hrs later you want to keep 3/4 of them? LOL at having to even say that. Why don't you put out a list so people know what you're selling??? This is an awkward sale...
I understand and you are true! but first time for me on this site ..i will try to put the list this week but i already said here its the cookie cross available and thank you

Matix35

Matix35

Official list for sin city 70$
Blueberry lime margy
Blueberry sin mint
Blue mintz
Breath mint
Did i do that
Do si mint
Lemon shortbread
Orange mojito
Peanut butter petrol
Petrol cookie
Platinum delight
Modified mint
Sin mint cookie
Sin mintz
Tangerine sin mint
Wedding mint
White cranberries

Just ask me in personal if you have questions there à possibilty for other steains maybe **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom