For Sale Offering my precious vault seed+sin city box

• Thread starter Matix35
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matix35

Matix35

Here is a update !most all of the sin city on the list is available at 65 some amazing fire pack!

20210829 112236
20210829 112306
Matix35

Matix35

Most of my other packs is available except all fuel csi cross ,dj short collection,and karma zowah are sold out but all the rest available

Moshmen

Moshmen

Most of my other packs is available except all fuel csi cross ,dj short collection,and karma zowah are sold out but all the rest available
Wait so are you offered up this list again ? I mean I’m interested in power nap and triple cherry diesel and couple others - but I was under the impression you was keepin that fire ? Lol message me if ur interested in makin a deal ? I’m in an out today but I’ll get back to ya

Matix35

Matix35

In fact,just ask me your choice and i will check with you most are available because i have 2 mom now and i dont have time to pop all these fire pack

flowerboy

flowerboy

Official list for sin city 70$
Blueberry lime margy
Blueberry sin mint
Blue mintz
Breath mint
Did i do that
Do si mint
Lemon shortbread
Orange mojito
Peanut butter petrol
Petrol cookie
Platinum delight
Modified mint
Sin mint cookie
Sin mintz
Tangerine sin mint
Wedding mint
White cranberries

Just ask me in personal if you have questions there à possibilty for other steains maybe **
hey bro! i wanted to grab the sin mintz if that is still available. please let me know!

Radius

Radius

Sour chem#4 and OGKB bx2 f2, are those regs or fems? I really only looking for regs.

DNhappy

DNhappy

Also when were these 2 packs purchased and how were they stored? I'm very interested

Matix35

Matix35

Also when were these 2 packs purchased and how were they stored? I'm very interested
I got sin city packs from this year giveaway seed for life and the OGKB i got it this year when i bought 2 margy cross promotion:) all my seed is in a wine cellar just for this i have too much lol

Radius

Radius

I will try to check this but im not sure
Thanks. I REALLY love Alien. Alien, Pineapple, Chem and Skunk. I am going with a buddy bean shopping in like a week or two, if i dont get any alien or chem i will def buy these.

DNhappy

DNhappy

Ok so the ogkb seeds were freebie what's the rice for the freebie? Also you have a pack of white nightmare f2 and bx. If your not selling the bx how much for the f2?

Matix35

Matix35

Ok so the ogkb seeds were freebie what's the rice for the freebie? Also you have a pack of white nightmare f2 and bx. If your not selling the bx how much for the f2?
It was a freebies but extremly rare !i want 75 us for it if not i will keep it:)and 80 for the f2 because its a very rare pack too thank you!

DNhappy

DNhappy

Thank you for your time but that's out of my budget for a freebie pack. I wouldn't mind buying the white nightmare but really want the bx. Anyway thanks for getting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom