Official Boycott thread for house & garden CANADA

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
DD.....so should I use up my algen and multi zen or send them back as a boycott.......

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

It seems weird that canada's H&G products are being dilluted, its the opposite here in the states. The new algen bottle I recently purchased is now more concentrated at only 1-2ml per gal. The roots xcl, and multizyme have same dilution rates at 1.1ml and 3.8ml per gal. Which are still way more concentrated than any other enzyme or root stimulator that I'm aware of. No offense dd's, I've got all the respect in the world for you, I'm just not sure its fair to boycott a product based on the unfair business practices of its distributors which H&G was probably unaware of (until now). I still think your boycott should be expanded to all of the products Jake and Dan are distributing. H&G is probably only a small part of their pie...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate to hear stuff like that. I'm not Canadian but that doesn't sit right with me so I will never use em'!

K

KushyNutt

DD's you are awesome! You are Doing everything I aspire to do in my own life and I just wanted to let you know how nice it is to see a fellow "maritimer" with so much to offer our medical community. Keep up the good fight my friend.

C

CrippledCrow

Im one of those cats on disability doing it on my own and Ill go else where myself, thanks for the heads up man .....fuck em.

S

SoCaliSmoking

Read the entire article, althouth I'm southern Cali, WHAT A JERK!!!

M

MedicalINFO

DD's nute shedule 2.o

D's have you discovered a new feeding schedule for the buckets. Can you post your 3.1 new grower feeding chart. do you recommend using any product to slow vertical growth? What was the spacing on the new growers buckets?

sorry lot of questions, I appreciate your time

D

drfarm

We cannot buy the stim root in the usa, epa regs that list IBA as bio-pesticidal, plant products has dropped their US license now sooo... found Woods Rooting Compound that I will try, seems even less expensive than stim root, with added NAA, another good root booster. hope this helps, if anyone can see a problem with this, please mention it. I would think with some B vites and maybe fulvic acid, this would be better than anyones shelf root stimulator. It is strength equal to the stim root 10000

D

drfarm

Olivias Cloning Solution msds :

it is a supplement, not stimulant, as i understand it

sedate

sedate

drfarm said:
it is a supplement, not stimulant, as i understand it

Um. I bet a rooting hormone is in there with that dash of NPK - I'd be curious as to which one and what concentration.

I've been looking at these things lately and I've been trying to get a better sense for this area of the market.

P

pacog

We cannot buy the stim root in the usa, epa regs that list IBA as bio-pesticidal, plant products has dropped their US license now sooo... found Woods Rooting Compound that I will try, seems even less expensive than stim root, with added NAA, another good root booster. hope this helps, if anyone can see a problem with this, please mention it. I would think with some B vites and maybe fulvic acid, this would be better than anyones shelf root stimulator. It is strength equal to the stim root 10000

Dip and Grow has the exact same 2 compounds in it. What ratios would you use per Gallon???

mikeross

mikeross

It seems weird that canada's H&G products are being dilluted, its the opposite here in the states. The new algen bottle I recently purchased is now more concentrated at only 1-2ml per gal. The roots xcl, and multizyme have same dilution rates at 1.1ml and 3.8ml per gal. Which are still way more concentrated than any other enzyme or root stimulator that I'm aware of. No offense dd's, I've got all the respect in the world for you, I'm just not sure its fair to boycott a product based on the unfair business practices of its distributors which H&G was probably unaware of (until now). I still think your boycott should be expanded to all of the products Jake and Dan are distributing. H&G is probably only a small part of their pie...

I agree completely... I am using all of DD original nute recipe to a T and I cant believe how healthy my plants and roots look. House and garden nutes are spot and are more concentrated then anything I have ever used in the past. I would love to know exactly what DD nute schedule is now. I would probably switch over to it sometime down the road to compare... Anything the man says is of great value to me thus far.

What is a good substitute for H&G algen... stuff is extremely expensive.

C

Coxie

Way to go Mike. It seems like everytime I change something dds recommended, something bad happens. Steer for safety in this system.

mikeross

mikeross

Way to go Mike. It seems like everytime I change something dds recommended, something bad happens. Steer for safety in this system.

I hear ya bro... Only issues i am having thus far is the top drip. I left it on for only 2 days and the 6x6x4 rockwool cubes where getting seriously soaked to the point of me having a small puddle on top of every cube. Luckily with the way I veg I already had a few roots sticking out the bottom of the 10" netpots upon transplant. It only took 2-3 days to have all 14 plants roots in the buckets. There was very little roots in the buckets when I cut the top feed. Top feed on for 3 days only and the roots are exploding. I dont think its really needed IMO if you can veg in 5 gallon buckets, fed on a timer until the roots really start to grow out the bottom of the netpots. I dont think the top feed is needed if you go this route.

M

Mmmmasonite

I love H&G...combined with Canadian's finest AN supplements......Quite a combo.....I am sure someone will write back somethin negative but it"s just my opinion and the word of satisfied patients who love my work....Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom