Official Test grow-Boots' mountain Genetic Line (under Ambrosia)

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Yes, that is a good idea, one other thing I do is after they get their first set of real leaves is to lower the light, I use T5s and I keep them no further than 2 or 3 inches from the tops, It really stacks them and you don't get that early stretch.... I get 6 inch plants with 10 or 12 nodes easily.
Peace FFF
:character0053:
Fly Fishin Fox

Thanks foxfarm...my veg room is kinda packed right now...but i'll be moving them under the 4 footers soon!!

:character0053:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i love the t5s,someone....put me on to them and they are killer,stackn nodes, and leaving room in the cup is great to get rid of that first little stretch..great trick

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

2 1/2 weeks in

here's a couple more pics... They all look really healthy .. Up to 1/2 strength nutes
Under 2 cfl's

DSCN2062
DSCN2063
DSCN2064
DSCN2066
DSCN2068
DSCN2067
C

ColoraDro

i love seed grows they are the best cause you can get the both of best worlds if you get lucky or have enough beans...

Cant wait to see them bigger...

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

i love seed grows they are the best cause you can get the both of best worlds if you get lucky or have enough beans...

Cant wait to see them bigger...

I just got into seeds and really like it!! Like a box of chocolates!!

winta

winta

lookin good my dude! only a matter of time now! i love your location too "land of the trees home of the blazed" thats hot!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

nice and healthy! lookin like ya have to transplant soon, they're gonna get huge!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Hey this looks great so far and the strains sound intriguing! You say at 1/2 strength nutes...what brand? :-) thxs for sharin'!!

N

nor cali farmer

thats how we do it in north cali and no sacramento not north cali. great job alice

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey this looks great so far and the strains sound intriguing! You say at 1/2 strength nutes...what brand? :-) thxs for sharin'!!

I use the alaskan organic line... I like it and it's cheap and organic! Veg is 9-4-4 and their morbloom is 0-10-10..

A

azmatis

boots sugarleaf huh?
looks really good, nice and lush
looking forward to see this one
great job wonderinalice
much respect
azmatis

F

Foxfarmfreak

Couldn't you pack a few more cups into that plastic tub, hahaha, Getting the most out of it....they do look like they are gonna take off, can't wait to get me some of these beans.

Peace FFF:harvest:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Couldn't you pack a few more cups into that plastic tub, hahaha, Getting the most out of it....they do look like they are gonna take off, can't wait to get me some of these beans.

Peace FFF:harvest:

Get in where you fit in ...thats how it works round here!.... :fighting0040:

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

I use the alaskan organic line... I like it and it's cheap and organic! Veg is 9-4-4 and their morbloom is 0-10-10..

Thanks for the info. Honestly haven't heard of Alaskan Organic, but did find their website. (It needs some love - )

I just started using FFOF and am interested in seeing organic nutes that compliment. Thanks again!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks for the info. Honestly haven't heard of Alaskan Organic, but did find their website. (It needs some love - )

I just started using FFOF and am interested in seeing organic nutes that compliment. Thanks again!

I but mine at a feed store ...But i think they carry it at Home Depot ....Try and stay away from the powder veg nutes.. they don't dissolve that great ...but they sell liquid for veg too....but harder to find!! Good luck... !!:bong2:

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

Wonderinalice i'm curious to see how this strain does. Also i'm digging the avitar, nice one!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

ur using the Lilly Miller Brands Alaska, right? this one: http://www.lillymiller.com/alaska.html

Thats it!!! Ever used it?? The Calcium is low in the morbloom (flower) but fine in the veg , but the molasses i use is great in the calcium department . And the mag is low in the veg .... So i gotta add a lil epson salt during veg or they'll start getting "rust" spots. And the molassas i use has pretty good mag in it too...

And suggestions??

Top Bottom