Official Test grow-Boots' mountain Genetic Line (under Ambrosia)

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Here's a little background-
I'm doing an official test grow for Mountain genetics .
Was gifted some beautiful looking seeds and wanted to document the results .... I'll start with what seeds i got
-10- Chocolate Chunk -x- Bubba kush beans
-20- Banana Kush -x- Bubba kush beans

I'll be growing them in a fox farm ocean forest ,perlite mix
Started under cfl's and flowered under EYE 1000w bulb
Will start germination tonight and post more pics tomm.

Thanks to boots and anyone else that has a hand in it!!

Here's some pics of the seeds

Official test grow boots mountain genetic line under ambrosia
Official test grow boots mountain genetic line under ambrosia 2
Official test grow boots mountain genetic line under ambrosia 3
B

Boots Sugarleaf

Good to see you're getting them going bro! Thanx for documenting for the farm here

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

update

Here's more pics..after 24 hour soak and 12 hours in a paper towel...there in a mix of ocean forest and perlite
gave them a little b-1 and super thrive when i transplanted.... 100% germination ....:stonedsmilie:

any help is greatly appreciated!!

DSCN1842
DSCN1848
DSCN1854
DSCN1852
DSCN1857
DSCN1858
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

new pics -

Here's some new pics...there 6 days since germination .
All but 2 (1 of each) has popped up. Still under a compact floro GE 26w 6500k bulb...

DSCN1871
DSCN1872
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

This should be a nice show... Can't wait to see them girls grow. Where does this company sell beans at?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

This should be a nice show... Can't wait to see them girls grow. Where does this company sell beans at?

There not for sale yet...But I'll be posting something as soon as i hear something...hopefully soon...they have some other great crosses coming soon...Should be a show!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to ya grow man,, liking your style.. neat and tidy :)

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Looking forward to ya grow man,, liking your style.. neat and tidy :)

thanks green....really hard to avoid pests/disease so i try and keep it tight....Hopefully well have some great genetics!And some smokin hot ladies:rauch08:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

update...1 week in...

Here's some pics...a week since they broke ground!!
Gonna add about an inch more dirt tomm. (to give em some more support)....there really tall....some maybe 3-4 inches out of the dirt...Just started putting them under the 1000 a lil at a time...otherwise in the closet....6-4 foot T-8's and some compacts in there.....

:mysterymachine:

DSCN1922
DSCN1923
DSCN1924
DSCN1925
B

Boots Sugarleaf

lookin good bro, and I like that you left room in the cups to add soil, a headache saving step a lot of people forget about

F

Foxfarmfreak

Yes, that is a good idea, one other thing I do is after they get their first set of real leaves is to lower the light, I use T5s and I keep them no further than 2 or 3 inches from the tops, It really stacks them and you don't get that early stretch.... I get 6 inch plants with 10 or 12 nodes easily.
Peace FFF
:character0053:
Fly Fishin Fox

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Good stuff man, your gonna have lots to puff on in a few months, good luck with it bro, I've got an eye on it for sure.

Top Bottom