OG chem

• Thread starter TacomaComa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cinderella99

Noice! Thank you very much, my brotha from anotha motha. You've done some excellent work with this strain and it's appreciated. Well on your way to dial in.

I have much to look forward to. Thanks again.

B

Benardsmokeswel

Thanks for the pics! Gives us something to look forward to. How many different phenos did you find and what are they like? Stretch much at all?

Also.... what was the yeild like?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks like some top notch meds! Great job on the grow side TaCOMA! Props to Connoisseur for putting these out for us growers. Seems to have done an excellent job with selection and quality looks to be there for sure! What would you rate the Chem influence on a scale of 1-10...? 1 being no chem flavor or smells, 10 being full blown Chem Funkiness Flavor, and smell.

Connoisseur can you tell us what chem was used in this line? Are these available in only fem seeds? Do you plan to continue work on this line?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Those ladies look sick for 14 days.....I mean damn

M

maik

Looks like it takes way more from Chemdog than its OG parent. Whats the taste like? does it have any lemony taste at all?

Rushoe

Rushoe

og chem at 14 days flower

This shit looks sick bro.....I am not hating or anything I don't do that, But there is NO WAY that these pics are from day 14!!!!!!! are you not counting the days it takes to kick in to flower?????????????

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
This shit looks sick bro.....I am not hating or anything I don't do that, But there is NO WAY that these pics are from day 14!!!!!!! are you not counting the days it takes to kick in to flower?????????????
Ditto, Rushoe......looks great no doubt,:):yes but I agree no way those pics are only 2 wks in Tacoma. More like 4+ wks. You gotta be off on your start date for flowering.
I just did the same thing with a OG/Master Kush I have flowering. I never wrote down when I started flowering it. Later on I realized I didn't make a note of it and had to give my best guess when it began flowering. I must have been off a couple weeks because according to my calender it should have 2 more wks to go, but the plant looks almost done and the trichomes are starting to go from clear to cloudy.
Chit Happens!:cool0044:

Rushoe

Rushoe

Ditto, Rushoe......looks great no doubt,:):yes but I agree no way those pics are only 2 wks in Tacoma. More like 4+ wks. You gotta be off on your start date for flowering.
I just did the same thing with a OG/Master Kush I have flowering. I never wrote down when I started flowering it. Later on I realized I didn't make a note of it and had to give my best guess when it began flowering. I must have been off a couple weeks because according to my calender it should have 2 more wks to go, but the plant looks almost done and the trichomes are starting to go from clear to cloudy.
Chit Happens!:cool0044:

Damn I knew I wasn't tripping Cuz if those are shots from two weeks in I really need to re evaluate wtf I am doing

T

TacomaComa

sorry fellas i was medicated too much when i posted. i believe that plant is closer to 28 days. i blame it on the ecsd budder :)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Damn Tacoma...that looks Taassteee...nice pics

S

swisscheese

sorry fellas i was medicated too much when i posted. i believe that plant is closer to 28 days. i blame it on the ecsd budder :)

All the OG/Chem crosses I have tried have been the bomb super potent. Everything looks stellar can't wait on the smoke report.

Latest posts

Top Bottom